zulily Reviews

77% of reviewers recommend zulily
1PM
1PM

Tell us how zulily made you happy

"Love everything I have ordered! No complaints in any way!"
Are you zulily? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"New products daily in a variety of categories and unbeatable prices! New baby in your future? This is the place to get everything you need at fantastic prices!!"
"I can always find pretty items for any occasion!!"
"Their shipping is so fast and they have some great deals on everthing!"
"They are always professional and work to keep customers satisfied."
"Unique finds... I enjoy looking at all their items!"
"Love their items and good prices"
"Excellent variety of quality products from clothing, shoes, purses, jewelry, accessories, household items, decor and seasonal items galore."
"Great prices on items that are sometimes only available in the US, fast shipping and excellent quality."
"Good prices"
"Always good value for money. Excellent company. Very pleased with them."
"I received my order quickly and the quality was perfect. I had a return to make and although I did not get a refund, I did get a credit that I know I will use soon enough. Products are great and priced well."
"They made me happy by sending exactly what I wanted. I have never had to return a thing."
"Ease of ordering, good variety of items."
"Great prices on a lot of name brand items."
"I've ordered several items of clothing and a couple of toys. Toys were a big hit for my grandson. Clothes were a nice pick. Some pieces were smaller than the size stated but I passed em down to my daughter. Prices are really good, with a large variety of items to shop for all in one place. Takes a lil longer for shipping but some came earlier than what it said. If you don't mind waiting an extra few days you will enjoy your experience. If you need something sooner order early or check for expedited shipping."
"I find so many different items,from clothes to home items. The variety and prices are great !!! I am a regular customer of Zuilly and love the unique clothes I find !!!"
"Shipped to wrong address then item no longer available"
"Really cute stuff good quality"
"I ordered 2 sets of comforts I don’t know Wich service they use to ship but I am in Cali is been reining for over a week they just throw stuff in my balcony I did know the products were there I don’t know how many days after y found then all wet very disappoint"
zulily is rated 4.18 based on 22 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access