“Went for the extra battery power because I had a feeling I'd want to ride this thing everywhere based on the reviews, and I'm happy to report that's exactly what's been happening. The convenience, portability, and raw enjoyment I get more than justify the price. This is the scooter for anyone wanting something more than a budget rig while spending less than $1000 for super premium packages.”
“I was looking for a city use e-scooter and narrowed them down to Levy Plus or Ninebot Max. I chose Levy Plus, which turned out to be the right and best decision. Great e-scooter!
- 10" tubed aired huge tires which provide smooth and stable ride. Good for the bumpy roads around NYC. I cannot emphasize enough the merits of this
- Cute and stylish NYCish design with green colored one points. Good for both male and female rider. Scooters from other brands looked too "mechanical" to me
- Easily replaceable battery pack (Longer range. Adaptable for future versions of batteries with lager capacity)
- Light weight compared to the scooters with similar speed/range
- Handle bar is a bit short. Sometime it's difficult to balance especially when I am turning. But the short bar means the compact width:)
- LCD display is not bright enough in shiny days
I would strongly recommend Levy Plus if you are looking for scooters for city use.”
“The Plus offered the best mix of weight, performance, and comfort for my use case. You can get more power or more range or a suspension elsewhere, but often at a higher price point or with more weight or with smaller wheels (yuck). Another plus is US-based customer support .. we'll see how it holds up long term but the build quality out of the box is good.”
“You shipped out really fast considering COVID. Also, only scooters in stock right now. The replaceable battery is why I bought. Keep developing this model. I live in an RV and I don't need to haul in scooter + will buy multiple batteries for range. Thanks!”
“I started down the rabbit hole a few weeks ago and finally narrowed it down to the Levy Plus and Segway Ninebot Max.
After researching comparisons between the two, I was amazed how similar they were in features and price yet the Levy was about HALF the weight!
I then saw a chart that ranked customer service response time. Levy was under an hour and Segway was over 5 days.
Other bonuses were a local store, and free parts for six months after warranty expires,
If you are looking for the diamond in the rough for under $1k, you won’t be disappointed .”
“Love our scooters! We rode around all weekend to have something to do during social distancing. Even rode to get takeout one day. I like the removable battery. Wish it were a little lighter and I’d consider buying an extra so take with me in a backpack.
My only suggestion in terms of improvement would be to have a link to the manual included on the little postcard that came with the package. It also mentioned a tire valve but it wasn’t included.
Very happy with my purchase and have referred a lot of people already!”