Easy Canvas Prints Reviews

of reviewers recommend Easy Canvas Prints
Top Retailer in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards, Summer 2019
Read  Easy Canvas Prints Reviews

About Easy Canvas Prints:

The leader in custom canvas prints online. Save 85% on canvas prints. Just choose the size and wrap thickness of your canvas print, upload your pictures or art, choose your border and join over 1 million happy EasyCanvasPrints.com customers.

1-877-858-4586

hdproduct@buildasign.com

Tell us how Easy Canvas Prints made you happy
The overly expensive shipping will completely change the plans I had to create gifts for my family and friends. This is so disappointing. This ruins your “offer”.
Shipping is very expensive!! I don’t know why! This is the first and probably last time I buy from you. Sorry
Need way to shrink down photo to fit frame
Cost went from $19.95 to $22.00 before I finished.
It was ok
Couldn’t change the number of the image I wanted to print beyond 1 so I had to order it three separate times. This happened the last time I used the website.
Good why is this forced to get confirmation of purchase this is stupid
COLORS ARE OUT OF WHACK FROM WHAT THE PICTURE COLORS ACTUALLY ARE. I HAVE TRIED TO CONTACT THIS COMPANY BEFORE AND DID NOT GET A RESPONSE. THIS IS NOT MY TRUE RATING DON'T WANT TO RATE UNTIL I CAN GET AN ANSWER AND IF NOT I WILL USE ANOTHER SOURCE
Wrong amount charged on my account.
Hard time placing an order
Shipping is more than the product. =/
The application is user friendly and not much wiggle room for edits or variations. The promotions reads: UNLIMITED / 16x20 custom canvas prints for 14.99.
The problem is at the check out the price was higher for the second print? Only a slight difference - $4 - still this is annoying and perhaps false advertising.
Customer service took a long time to get through to. Return/refund policy restrictive, because of limited hours of operation. Unable to see print quality.
Your pictures and calendars are amazing but trying to get a calendar fixed is like pulling teeth. Took me 2 days to get one calendar done. Keeps losing my work. Will be the last time I order from here. Not because of the quality but because the website is terrible
I placed 6 different orders with you today and haven't seen any receipt yet. I will need those for expense report.
Shipping is too expensive. This is the 3rd or 4th time I've ordered from you. I don't remember the shipping being so high.
It would only let me order 1 print at a time even if it was the exact same I’d have to start from the beginningRe-create my pictures again then place the order very inconvenient and annoying
Have not received it yet so I can not rate
I was unhappy that i could not use my coupon code 2019canvas85 and get my free shipping
Took me two times to check out with PayPal. First time it just kept circling and not checking me out.
Easy Canvas Prints is rated 4.67 based on 580,509 reviews