Easy Canvas Prints Reviews

of reviewers recommend Easy Canvas Prints
Top Retailer in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards, Summer 2019
Read  Easy Canvas Prints Reviews

About Easy Canvas Prints:

The leader in custom canvas prints online. Save 85% on canvas prints. Just choose the size and wrap thickness of your canvas print, upload your pictures or art, choose your border and join over 1 million happy EasyCanvasPrints.com customers.

877-858-4586

hdproduct@buildasign.com

11525A Stonehollow Drive, Suite 100, Austin, TX

Tell us how Easy Canvas Prints made you happy
States the 11x14 are on sale for 9.99. They’re not.
Your site is extremely user friendly.
haven't received the product yet but will leave a comment when I receive my order
Why is your quantity selection force me type a 1 before i can edit the number. Make it an interns job to add a plus and minus arrow so I can easily get more prints. Cheers, :D
Order 48894879 very poor quality, can I return? Love the other order
I have bought many canvases and I started my order for the sale price of 93% off the 8x8’s the first one was correct in the price advertised and then switched for the rest of my order to 87% off. First time not happy with the sale switch.
I started this order yesterday and today it is over $10 more. Not cool...
I can’t seem to figure out how to upload pictures for a calendar.
I am reordering this because your service is fine for color images, especially if they are originally digital. But your black and white canvas prints suck - I have to doctor the images so much because otherwise they are WASHED OUT!!! I cannot express to you exactly how disappointed I am in the print that I just received, but it is a gift to my father who had the picture published in a magazine and I wanted to do a print for him to have. I had this happen once before, but thought I would try it again to see if you have improved. You haven't. I truly believe you should really say "nothing black and white". I have several prints in color that are fine, but we'll see if, after REALLY modifying the image, you can print something decent in black and white. Feel free to call me - Joel Kirk
Price of shipping is outrageous, this was supposed to be a “free 11x14,” and the shipping costs MORE than the original print…
Very confusing format. Kept bringing up old address even though I've orded 4 previous canvas prints from this address. Last order annoying also. Was tempted to quit. But your product is great ????
The price kept changing, definitely made it difficult to secure purchase
They sent me the wrong picture of someone else.
The picture of my deceased son I bought for my husbands birthday is pixilated, it did not show this on the website when I ordered it, I am very dissatisfied and disappointed with my purchase.
Approved by klarna, affirm
I had to reorder this and NEVER got a refund from first one
You pretend that you are saving people money then you add all of these extras that should be standard so I am not really getting any savings if I get all of these extra I will spend way more then you say it cost initially
Package did not arrive
I have purchased 4 canvases over the years, all of the same subject an antique chuckwagon I have during different seasons. The last one was complete garbage and so pixelated that it is not even good viewing from 30' away, and I used the same camera and the same settings, and the same size print. No problem, I called and figured a solution was available as there is with most reputable companies. There is not. Their solution was to sell me another one, beacuse they are not responsible for the print even though there were NO variables on my end. They screwed up bit refuse to admit it. Last time I will use them EVER. Hello competitors....
Too high shipping cost