Easy Canvas Prints Reviews

of reviewers recommend Easy Canvas Prints
Top Retailer in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards, Summer 2019
Read  Easy Canvas Prints Reviews

About Easy Canvas Prints:

The leader in custom canvas prints online. Save 85% on canvas prints. Just choose the size and wrap thickness of your canvas print, upload your pictures or art, choose your border and join over 1 million happy EasyCanvasPrints.com customers.

1-877-858-4586

hdproduct@buildasign.com

Tell us how Easy Canvas Prints made you happy
Shipping is highway robbery
Posted 15 minutes ago
I tried sending you a question and it wouldn't go through. I want to make a picture using 3 photos, vertically, going across, 1-2-3. You don't offer that template. Why??? Also, the "rotate" option won't work on my 16 x 16 canvas I just ordered. I had to do the whole thing upside-down.
Why shipping is so high?
Good
Was a pain trying to get the advertised sale price at checkout
I was disconnecting
Was on hold
Your website is inconsistent and I had to redo the entry three times.
So fare so good awaiting product
Cool
I’ve used Easy Canvass Prints in the past, and its easy to put your art and photos on canvass. The quality is good and the service and price can’t be beat!!!
When I started uploading photos to complete my purchase the 8 x 8 photo was just under $5. I was able to upload one of those before the price jumped up to about $10. I couldn't figure out why the price jumped like that and couldn't figure out why your price changed on me in the middle of my order.
I purchased this print cheaper then I did the one you offered me on sale for $14.99?
price went from $9.99. To $ 40.00 ????????????
Ok
I am NOT happy - following prompts given by Chat and still charged $17.99 for shipping when the order I placed the day before was $13.99 for shipping!!
How can I make a comment about your services when I've not received the product and service of receiving the item as yet?
This is my 2nd purchase was pleased with my 1st
The lady I talked with was VERY customer friendly and professional. My experience trying to order online was VERY poor. I got an email and chose to order a 16 X 20 print for $14.99 and $5 shipping and the tax of $1.50. Upon checking out a totally different charge appeared!!! I called, and again, the lady was first-rate... trying to assist me and work out the problem. After I put my credit card info in another higher amount appeared!!! I was on the phone for over 30 minutes!!! I finally cancelled my order.
I will attempt to order from your business in the future when I receive an email with a good discounted price. Have a good day.
paid 2 different prices for same product because I had to do more than 1 order