Easy Canvas Prints Reviews

of reviewers recommend Easy Canvas Prints
Top Retailer in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards, Summer 2019
Read  Easy Canvas Prints Reviews

About Easy Canvas Prints:

The leader in custom canvas prints online. Save 85% on canvas prints. Just choose the size and wrap thickness of your canvas print, upload your pictures or art, choose your border and join over 1 million happy EasyCanvasPrints.com customers.

1-877-858-4586

hdproduct@buildasign.com

Tell us how Easy Canvas Prints made you happy
We should have options to not pay delivery. I was not satisfied with that.
Posted 1 hour ago
I am re ordering this because the print was printed in landscape instead of portrait.
How can you write a review when you don't know nothing about the company and this is your first order, I did not receive it yet so why don't you wait so I can inspect the product. I gave you a poor review just to send it out.
not the easiest website
The sight advertises 9.99 fir an 11x14 but when you chose that promotion it changes the price to 14.97! No way to change that. After that the cheapest shipping is another 14.99 so 9.99 quoted is really 31.86
Shipping price is too high
Shipping expensive
I don't know yet, haven't gotten my canvas yet you dingus
Not sure yet. Will rate after I receive my order.
To whom it may concern, You should add a better service or editor for customers to edit the size and parameters of their images. It took me 10 different tries to get the right parameters to fit on the canvas using another app/site. I almost didn't purchase the canvas. I thought about using another site to order my canvas from.
Pricing is good until you reach shipping. Pay $200 for overnight, $17 for rush, $17 for regular. No other options. I've heard of the shipping mafia but damn!
Shipping is expensive
Shipping amount is to high
Shipping price too high
Not happy. My photo has orange or yellowish color across the top of my photo. About one third of the way from the top it has a blend of this color ruining the photo. Just not what I expected.
I had trouble using the ordering system. I received an email advertising 11x14 canvas prints for $11.89 each. I wanted to order 3 at that price because it is a great deal and I could send wildlife pictures to my 2 sons and my son-in-law. However, when I tried to add the second print the price changed to $18.95. I couldn't get back to the original lower price. Finely, I started over and ordered 1. Then I backed my way to the start and ordered #2. I backed my way to the start and ordered #3 and added an easel to display it in leu of hanging it. The easel didn't show up in my order. Normally, I have good thoughts about this service and I have used it several times in the past, but for some reason this time it was the pits. I really wanted that easel for a previous print to display in my man-cave. Oh well...
I will comment when I see your work because this is my first time ordering
Ny
The price keeps changing and not to my benefit. I had to redo my order 4 times because the site kept eating it.
canvas size I wanted wasn't on sale
Easy Canvas Prints is rated 4.67 based on 609,975 reviews