Easy Canvas Prints Reviews

Under an hour
customer service
Read  Easy Canvas Prints Reviews

About Easy Canvas Prints:

The leader in custom canvas prints online. Save 85% on canvas prints. Just choose the size and wrap thickness of your canvas print, upload your pictures or art, choose your border and join over 1 million happy EasyCanvasPrints.com customers.

1-877-858-4586

hdproduct@buildasign.com

Tell us how Easy Canvas Prints made you happy
Picture is way to distorted Why wouldn’t you say something before you print it
Posted 50 minutes ago
Good deal until you get to shipping charges.
Was really satisfied with my previous print but this second one was very grainy for a very sharp photo shot with my full frame dslr. Hit or miss I guess depending on who’s printing that day.
Don't share my orders . Ever . Thank you very much
The biggest canvas I got is so much darker than the original picture & the picture that was shown to me before I purchased. One of my smaller ones is blurry and you can’t see the faces in the picture.
Fast east
I like the picture on canvas itself, it's just that there's a crease in the canvas that goes right across my husband's forehead. It's not extremely noticeable, but it looks like a faint scar going across his head. If it weren't for this I'd be completely satisfied.
The design process was easy but they did a bait and switch when they asked for my credit card information they did not have the full price showing. I felt very deceived.
Web site was difficult to use and customer rep was no help.
the discount even though the price never changed
very slow site. prices also jump around which is weird and not ok
I tried to get a blanket too but the website was stuck at 100% for my upload and wouldn't let me see the pictures. So no blanket.
I did not like them at all. They are cheap quality, pale, blurry some what. Dissatisfied, I will stick with Shutterfly and Sam's Club prints
Didn’t like the shipping cost
my canvas pic. was blown up to much ..it isnt centered right on the canvas and if it had been centered correctly I would be able to see the most important part of why I wanted this print..( the whole picture of my cat)....Im going back to my other canvas printing place (Igliclee printing).your price was right at 86%-93% off
The shipping is as much as the canvas! And you don't know until the very end of checkout!!!
Great website and ordering experience. Excited to see my prints!
My picture is distorted and over half the photo wasn't in the picture it's like they zoomed in on our faces and the rest was cut out very unhappy
Came out with lots of pixels quality not good. :( I was going to order more but changed my mind.
Im re order another picture. The last one I ordered the quanity was poor. Hope for better experience this time
Easy Canvas Prints is rated 4.81 based on 92,257 reviews