Easy Canvas Prints Reviews

of reviewers recommend Easy Canvas Prints
Top Retailer in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards, Summer 2019
Read  Easy Canvas Prints Reviews

About Easy Canvas Prints:

The leader in custom canvas prints online. Save 85% on canvas prints. Just choose the size and wrap thickness of your canvas print, upload your pictures or art, choose your border and join over 1 million happy EasyCanvasPrints.com customers.

877-858-4586

hdproduct@buildasign.com

11525A Stonehollow Drive, Suite 100, Austin, TX

Tell us how Easy Canvas Prints made you happy
I don’t enjoy price fake outs even though the final price is fine.
Posted 43 minutes ago
springing a 20 dollar shipping charge on me at the end with no other options was not a pleasant experience. i only hope the product is quality.
Posted 54 minutes ago
My last set of canvases were not as colorful and sharp as other purchases. Giving them another chance before I try someone else.
Dont agree with charging extra (almost double) for a portrait shape print.
the sale you pormoted for $14.99 on 16 x 20's was only available to me for two days!!! I'm paying more than I wanted to for these. I'm really upset. please call prior to shipping!
No easy to navigate
The website was very frustrating today. I had to close out and start another order 3 different times! Earlier today my shipping was only going to be 9.99 and now a few hours later that price doubled? I love your website but todsy was out of the ordinary frustrating.
With a $400 purchase, I don't think free shipping would be unreasonable. Also Bank of America seems to think this site uses stolen cards. Had to use a different one.
How do I review a product I have not seen yet?
Will post once order is received
Insulting customer service--I asked a question about downloading and was placed on indefinite hold. I figured it out myself and placed an order anyway. Not the way to deal with prospective customers.
The price went up while I was near to completing my order. Poor business practices of always changing around the prices or shipping cost.
I noticed if they ask for a review right after purchase it's a warning. And how much do I have to spend to get free shipping dang it
Need to be able to more easily rotate. Need a slower, more affordable shipping option.
I really won't be able to truly make a positive or negative rating until I receive the canvas pictures. Your shipping costs are OUTRAGEOUS!!
the price kept changing- not happy.
Everytime I load your page the prices are different what's up with that? I buy one item and then go to buy another and your price has almost doubled wtf?
It was hard to navigate the choices in the site- I wanted the $15 offer, and I couldn’t get it. I gave up for a week or 2 to see if the site would let go of my info so I could start again. I’m disappointed I didn’t get the sale I wanted. I understand that I added other features( like dust cover,etc), but I wanted a lower base. It makes me feel that I was not valued or understood. I don’t think I will order with you again. Also, $13.99 is a bit much for normal shipping. I hope it’s safely packaged and arrives soon for that price. Unhappily yours, Victoria Maeda
I sent a delivery address to the order form and the receipt shows it being billed to the recipient. I am paying thru pay pal as the person to bill Re: order number 48020993
When I was going to place an order the other day the shipping was less than $12. I couldn't place the order at that time because I didn't have the picture I needed. Now when placing the order it is $15.99 shipping. Yeah the difference isn't a huge amount, but these are photos for the memorial table at my wedding next weekend so I need every dollar I can save. Don't understand why shipping all of a sudden jumped up in price.
Easy Canvas Prints is rated 4.67 based on 654,674 reviews