Easy Canvas Prints Reviews

customer service
Top Retailer in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards, Summer 2019
Read  Easy Canvas Prints Reviews

About Easy Canvas Prints:

The leader in custom canvas prints online. Save 85% on canvas prints. Just choose the size and wrap thickness of your canvas print, upload your pictures or art, choose your border and join over 1 million happy EasyCanvasPrints.com customers.

1-877-858-4586

hdproduct@buildasign.com

Tell us how Easy Canvas Prints made you happy
Very easy to pick prints and size
Posted 16 minutes ago
Should have free shipping for higher orders
I could not go through pay pal as I wanted to. The site would not re direct me!!
Without a doubt you guys are the best thank you John
Inconsistent pricing, when I originally started to place my order they were $13 something and when I went to check out they jumped up to nearly 18.00 in the same transaction. Logged out and logged back in and they were $15 something and free shipping with a code. Price was $13 something again tonight but no free shipping offered again
Looks good shipping too high
So far so good
I tried twice to pay with PayPal. Used Firefox and Safari. Both would not process. You need to fix this on your website or remove the PP option. I called and waited on hold for 20 minutes. Your rep says I need another browser. What?
Your prices kept changing!!! They kept getting higher and higher as I worked through the purchase...both for the cost of the canvas and the shipping. that's outrageous!! Also I could not put in a different shipping and billing address. I tried and each time it did the same for both when I wanted to ship it to a different place then I wanted to bill it.
This is a test to see how good your product is and if I like it I will buy more and I need info on if you can split a picture into multiple frames
This photo chopped off 1/2 the mans head, sure hope you can fix that.
Would prefer a less expensive shipping option to be offered.
Not sure have not seen them?
Until I get my orders, I have nothing else to say except the ordering process was great.
YOU HAVE NO CUSTOMER SERVICE I ATTEMPTED 2 TIMES I WAS ON HOLD FOR 1 HR,EACH TIME THEN I HUNG UP YOU OWE ME FREE SHIPING FOR SUPPLYING MY EMAIL AS A NEW CUSTOMER.
IM DEAD
The cost after processing through checkout adds around $40-$50 dollars. Not sure why this happens. Last time I ordered they adjusted but only after I called. If you're not paying attention you get screwed!
wasnt working
Last order was heavily pixelated. Your website should give warnings about that or at least someone should call and let one know that they need to use a smaller frame size. Your software should automatically generate the perfect size for the uploaded image without requiring one to crop it.
Haven’t received my wall art yet however creating was easy.
Easy Canvas Prints is rated 4.71 based on 199,011 reviews