Easy Canvas Prints Reviews

of reviewers recommend Easy Canvas Prints
Top Retailer in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards, Summer 2019
Read  Easy Canvas Prints Reviews

About Easy Canvas Prints:

The leader in custom canvas prints online. Save 85% on canvas prints. Just choose the size and wrap thickness of your canvas print, upload your pictures or art, choose your border and join over 1 million happy EasyCanvasPrints.com customers.

1-877-858-4586

hdproduct@buildasign.com

Tell us how Easy Canvas Prints made you happy
Shipping charges are insulting, especially designed to screw people...6 weeks for a standard delivery, my ass. I'm in business too and you suck.
Posted 30 minutes ago
Waiting for delivery in January seems unreasonable
Posted 1 hour ago
Wasn't to impressed by the expensive shipping options
Posted 1 hour ago
Shipping is ridiculous! $18 to have it shipped to be here before Xmas (by Dec 4th) or $13 to have it early January?? Is this how you recoup $ and call it a sale? It’s NOV 24th!!! Regular shipping for $12 would get the package here in early January?? That’s not a shipping issue? That’s handling! It doesn’t take 6 weeks using USPS. Smh!
Posted 1 hour ago
Very poorly designed website. Photos with only 50 px can be uploaded. I had to downgrade my photos to do this print.
In love your products but I’m not happy with the shipping of $8.99 that guarantees delivery in January so I was forced to up it to $13.99 to guaranteed by Christmas. That’s not cool.
I feel your shipping charges are overpriced and will look for cheaper rates in the future.
ok
Ffd
I can't say what I think till I receive it!
great until you charged me shipping
The last order I received was not in good shape. The back wasn't stapled well at all and on another piece the hanger was crooked!
You charge more for shipping than the product ??
I haven't gotten my canvas so how can i write a review
So far it was easy ordering let’s just see if they come in on time and the prints are good
Not until I get myself ordered
I need to return ones that I just had done they did not turn out very well!!! Hopefully these well!
Had continental problems checking out
These are nice prices, however the shipping charges are way too expensive.
Shipping prices are outrageous. But if it’s as good as it says it is, It’ll be SO worthwhile
Easy Canvas Prints is rated 4.66 based on 418,466 reviews