Easy Canvas Prints Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Easy Canvas Prints

About Easy Canvas Prints: The leader in custom canvas prints online. Save 85% on canvas prints. Just choose the size and wrap thickness of your canvas print, upload your pictures or art, choose your border and join over 1 million happy EasyCanvasPrints.com customers.

1-877-858-4586

hdproduct@buildasign.com

Click Here

Tell us how Easy Canvas Prints made you happy

Under an hour
customer service
"One print was great, the other one was very blurry. I contacted customer service...still have heard nothing. I have several more I want to order but at this point I'm not inclined to order again, unless I can feel secure about another order."
Posted 16 minutes ago
"Im hopeful that this will turn out...I tryed 16x20"
Posted 1 hour ago
"misleading sales"
"I don't know yet (but shipping is pretty high"
"One set of prints was extremely grainy, so bad could not tell who was in the picture. The canvas was not attached well and could be seen from the front of the print."
"You haven't done anything yet...nothing to review."
"The rates for the canvases were constantly changing in my cart. The shipping rate changed also. It's like some kind of "trickery" the website is playing with the consumer."
"Initially told me it could not print in landscape. Then it allowed me. Edit function was clunky. I've been told my order has shipped. But, I've also been told I have yet to complete my order. I haven't received my prints, so can't speak yet to quality of product."
"I have yet to recieve anything --including even a e-mail confirmation"
"Last order was good"
"it was very difficult to add more than one print at a time, or to know if it's been added to your cart"
"I’ve ordered several pictures over the years and always had great support on making sure my canvas wouldn’t be blurry. Not this time. I received my canvas and couldn’t even make out the picture. So I went through my pictures to make sure this picture isn’t blurry. I love these canvas pictures when they are not blurry that’s y 2 stars other than that 5 stars."
"Shipping is EXCESSIVE"
"Easy website to use but ridiculous shipping cost"
"Original canvas print order was fine but when I was trying to add more, your system link to my photos would not work"
"When I put in the credit card info, it went too fast and automatically submitted the order. That part of the process went too fast."
"Not impressed with the shipping charges, not to mention they advertise over $200 savings on a 14x24 canvass? That is ridiculous. Come on now."
"The price was deceiving and ended up costing me 3 times what I thought. was going to order several other prints but cancelled."
"There was nowhere to apply a coupon code :( :("
"what happened to the free shipping in my email"
Easy Canvas Prints is rated 4.81 based on 88,750 reviews