24/7 Techies Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend 24/7 Techies

Tell us how 24/7 Techies made you happy

"Great Service But Rather Expensive, Not Sure I would use again"
"knowledgeable and quick"
"I had someone call me and tell me that my computer was hacked into and I contacted 24/7 Techies and they were able to take care of my problem. They have helped me many times before and without their help, I don't know what I would do!"
"Understood the problem and got it fixed. What more can you ask?"
"fixed the issue but charged a lot to do it"
"You have got my computer working well and made it easier for me to clean and keep it virus free. Thank you."
"It took 2 days and about 3 hours to fix my problem. I was called at ~8:00 p.m. by them so they could continue working. I told them this was an unacceptable time. They made a note in my account to call no later than 6:00 p.m."
"Scott solved my problem. Thank you. As always your techies are very good."
"In three years with techies i had two bad experiences however that is against 25 great experiences. Techies are really working hard to make all customers satisfied and i agree with that. I have no concerns now and hope this will continue."
"very good , thank you"
"You guys all ways do a great job for me. thanks."
"they have been very polite ..... most of them are patient.... and with only one bad experience.... over many years.... very efficient.... I have recommended them several times, especially to older people...."
"Always there when I need you. Always do a great job"
"Quickly resolves my issues. They are normally resolved in minutes rather than hours."
"The team is always helpful in resolving my problems."
"The tech support representatives are always very patient, very thorough and are more than willing to help with anything. I would not live without this service! Thank you so very much."
"I am not finding 24/7 to be helpful with clearing my computer of viruses and cookies, etc. that continue to make my computer run slow and freeze often. The free scan ware that you put on the machine does not work efficiently or effectively. I am becoming very frustrated with scanning almost everyday only to find that long running script and other things keep my computer running slow or freezing. Generally unhappy. When you clear it, it does not last. Myrtis Brame myrtisjb@aol.com"
"Thank you very much"
"They have resolved my computer problems every time. I don't have to pack up the computer and drive 60 miles just to leave it for several days, and then be disappointed. Keep up the good work. I am spreading the word to my friends and I am hoping to get you a few more customers."
"GREAT SERVICE, PROFESSIONAL PROBLEM SOLVERS! WELL WORTH THE INVESTMENT!"
24/7 Techies is rated 4.74 based on 310 reviews