Secretsales Reviews

of reviewers recommend Secretsales

Tell us how Secretsales made you happy
Items are not genuine they are clearly low quality fakes waited almost 3 weeks still no refund £165 for a fake versace handbag
The watch (skeleton automatic) I purchased for my husband for Christmas arrived about 2 1/2 weeks ago so I wrapped it up... When opened it wasn't working so we wound it up, it worked for around two hours then stoppedand a part in the back window was swinging around freely. The packaging was also inadequate for such a delicate item.
Bought an Anthony James watch. Total fake. Thought maybe old stock so price was cheap but no. Definitely fake. Disgusted. Won’t ever shop with Secret Sales again.
That's a joke even!! I paid £33.00 for a pair of boits, apparently it has 33% off...funnily enough...the boots arrived with the tag on...it was £15.00..... What a huge disappointment 😞
Cannot get hold of them via’ contact us’ so had to go via ‘Paypal’who we used to pay for the goods
All the items are not from Secret Sales, you get different parcels (even for different colours of the same item) from different vendors (Get The Label, Brown Box Clothing, and others), when it comes to return items you have to pay for returns, have multiple returns to pay for (even for a single order), and the returns process is clear as mud, and expensive. Its really not worth it .. There is no reason to use Secret Sales, the same goods are on other websites, cheaper and with free returns - they are just drop shipping things from other people and making your life miserable in the process.
Never again broken item after weeks. No refund after many emails and proof postage sent to them to confirm it had been returned at my cost. They are a nightmare company. Dont use them.
£3.50 for a return.Wont be using again
Waited three weeks for a refund
Goods just haven’t arrived. Can only make contact via email who promise a response within 24 hours.... it doesn’t happen. Order still showing as processing, no tracking and no response to my emails requesting information of my order’s whereabouts. Anyone that doesn’t receive refunds should not just leave a bad review in this site but take action, as I shall be doing. Pursue this company for acting fraudulently and do not simply accept that you have lost money. They need to understand that their company will be ultimately found out; their unscrupulous way of doing business will be uncovered.
AVOID THIS RIP OFF COMPANY AND THE CHICKEN NUGGETS ON EMAIL AS THEY ARE MINUS THE CHICKEN SO COMPLETE DIPPY EGGS!!!! I have been going back and forth to kentucky nugget but they are as far gone as the chickens first lay, I returned my stuff ages ago still no refund and countless emails to the email handlers, they do not deserve any other title as they are utter usless. I RECOMMEND ANYONE WITH ISSUES LIKE MINE CALL THE BANK AND REQUEST TO REVERSE THE TRANSACTION
Customer service communications and support
Terrible experience trying to trace boots that I have paid for . They won’t reply to any of my emails ! Very stressful ! I’ll never use this site again 🥴
We are waiting for a refund. They've accused us of not sending goods back then we sent proof of posting and still no refund.
Ordered dress too big problems tryin g to return parcel due to order still saying processing customer services gave me address to return back to and sent back paying own postage they still saying bot received …will never shop with them again
DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY. Save yourself from being STUCK with items that are useless. THEY MAKE RETURNS IMPOSSIBLE. Disgusting COMPANY.
Ordered a dress that is too big but it seems impossible to return it as they still have my order as ‘processing’ when it was delivered over a week ago. Have emailed customer service but as yet no response
Received goods bear no resemblance to those pictured, extremely poor quality and exorbitantly priced considering the shoddy product. On contact was faced with a stream of lame excuses and a farrago of misdirections.
I bought sunglasses using Secretsales website and had delivery from a third party. I have returned the sunglasses and now having difficulties getting my refund. All communication is through Secretsales to the third party. Its now over 3 weeks of emails and still no refund. Its now getting ridiculous dealing with Secretsales.
Poor retrn service and policy Discourage me to shop from this website ever again. Pals, please learn how to make business in the 21st century. Asos can give you a good advice
Secretsales is rated 1.47 based on 178 reviews