Watches2U Reviews

of reviewers recommend Watches2U
Read Watches2U Reviews

PO Box 2041

Tell us how Watches2U made you happy
they got my money ,then 2 weeks later told me my watch was not in stock , and to pick another , I did , again not in stock after , 4 other picks, all not in stock....I asked for a refund.... and guess what? I should receive my refund in 60 days... can you believe that 60 days I since purchased the watch from another site no problems at all plus if I want a refund they informed me 2 days max stay away from topwatches2u john Holman California usa
We ordered end of November. Item should have arrived 7th December. No word from them whatsoever so we chased them. Short sharp reply from them saying they won't be able to get it to us till NEXT YEAR! Disgraceful. What sort of company sells to customers clearly buying for Christmas without actually having any stock!!

It was showing in stock when we ordered it. There is no way we'd have ordered it otherwise. But of course it's now too late to get one elsewhere.
This is terrible & of course the company have offered us no compensation whatsoever. The best they have offered is to kindly give us our money back. DISGRACEFUL.

They should buy one from another company who ACTUALLY HAVE STOCK and pay the difference in cost.

12/12 update. Due to my honest review, watches2u have cancelled my order, even though I haven't requested them to. So it seems watches2u doesn't tolerate honest feedback. I'm no solicitor but watches2u attitude to feedback seems a bit unfair & them cancelling ones order without the customers consent seems unfair also. So buy from watches2u at your peril.
I bought a watch for a Christmas present only to find out on Christmas Day that it's faulty. Watches2u aren't interested in replacing the watch even though it's never been worn. They offered no help and told me to "deal with the manufacturer’s warranty" accepting no responsibility.
I would avoid this company at all costs, terrible customer service.
I ordered a watch which was stated as in stockand was promised a speedy delivery. Following no delivery after 1 week I was told that the delivery was imminent. This response continued for a month until finally watches2u admitted that they were having problems getting stock in. I was diappointed by the fact that I had to proactively enquire about the status of my update - watches2u never got in touch with me to update me. They also had no problem with taking full payment from myself, for an item they did not have in stock.
Watches2U is rated 1.71 based on 55 reviews