Watches2U Reviews

of reviewers recommend Watches2U
Read Watches2U Reviews

PO Box 2041

Tell us how Watches2U made you happy
A truly great company. They sent me the wrong watch.
Of course now it's on me to send it back and wait another week to get my money back. They don't have this watch in stock anymore so it's my problem to find it elsewhere.

I do not recommend this company with all my heart. Their service is a joke. It's better to choose a different seller - save time and effort.
Purchased a heavily discounted Krug Baumen watch. Which had a fake RRP of over £800, so was expecting a quality timepiece, but what I received was a watch in a very cheap plastic case the watch is very poor quality and should sell for no more than £10. Watches2U are very misleading, this really is a scam making people think they are buying a high end £800+ watch for around £50. Really don't know how they are getting away with this. Have reported to trading standards and the Advertising Standards Authority (ASA) since this is very misleading and illegal.
Wachtes2U are also very rude on the telephone, telling me what do you expect for the price? and basically admitting RRP is over inflated and fake. Watches2U should not be allowed to trade. The RRP on these watches is fake!!!!
Buyer beware:

Watches2u is an online business, they are also on Facebook with over 59,000 followers.

They are a fraudulent company that send faulty items, when you ask for a refund they expect you to pay for return postage on the item before a refund is even considered, they then say they never received the return item and therefore you are out of pocket for the item as well as return post.

They will block you from commenting and remove all negative posts and comments.

BEWARE
They are fraudulent! They will pretend to send out an item to an incorrect address and claim that it is being returned to sender. They then ignore all emails regarding the item, dont allow for a refund. Stay clear of this company. It is a scam and PayPal is cracking down on it. They tried to claim they sent the item with a tracking number. The case was later reopened by Paypal as they realised the tracking number said return to sender. Stay clear at all costs
We ordered end of November. Item should have arrived 7th December. No word from them whatsoever so we chased them. Short sharp reply from them saying they won't be able to get it to us till NEXT YEAR! Disgraceful. What sort of company sells to customers clearly buying for Christmas without actually having any stock!!

It was showing in stock when we ordered it. There is no way we'd have ordered it otherwise. But of course it's now too late to get one elsewhere.
This is terrible & of course the company have offered us no compensation whatsoever. The best they have offered is to kindly give us our money back. DISGRACEFUL.

They should buy one from another company who ACTUALLY HAVE STOCK and pay the difference in cost.

12/12 update. Due to my honest review, watches2u have cancelled my order, even though I haven't requested them to. So it seems watches2u doesn't tolerate honest feedback. I'm no solicitor but watches2u attitude to feedback seems a bit unfair & them cancelling ones order without the customers consent seems unfair also. So buy from watches2u at your peril.
I ordered a watch from Watches2U early December so I would receive it in time for christmas. Six days later I received an email from them saying my order has been cancelled as they are out of stock. I was then refunded less than I paid for it initially. After 3 emails, I am still yet to get a response back from them. Would not recommend this company.
I wanted to recommend this shop, but finally I won't 😡, because...
After few previous successful transactions, the most recent order was totally disappointment. Despite of information, that watch is available, from one week to another delivery had been postponing.. Even when I was asked by watches2u for a little more patience, I agreed to wait 10 days more, unfortunately nothing has changed.. after more than 2 weeks later I decided to cancel the order. So, no order, no solution, just promised refund.. Such things shouldn't happen, so I decided to warn every of you interested in buying here..
Unfortunately, the watch was for the gift for birthday, so time counts..
Funny thing, that I found same watch with better price in local shop, so happily I will have promised gift for my wife's birthday on time.
Looks like it's lottery, if you get, what you bought.. :(
Scam, avoid at all cost.

They cancelled the order more than a week after confirming the order due to ' stock unavailaiblity'. Whicn means they sell you an item and take your money, then they find out they dont have it in stock!!

One monst passed, and Im still chasing for a refund. They say they refunded me but still failing to provide any proof of the refund so I can follow it up with the bank.
The customer support team is so rude, they asked me to use the auto order cancellation email as a proof of refund!!
Do not buy from them. I bought a watch as a Christmas present looked fine on inspection, but is not working.they refuse to refund or replace as I am outside the return period by a few days. In my view repairing a brand new unworn watch is not acceptable. Check your watch very carefully if you decide to buy.
Dear potential Watches2U Customers,

Do not use this service. Watches2U is not a reputable or honourable business.

I had not previously heard of Watches2U before placing an order for a Daniel Wellington watch. I paid extra for expedited shipping as I needed the watch as a gift for a loved one.

Watches2U took my money (for an item they claimed to have in stock) and then bombarded me with promotional emails. A week later, Watches2U sent me a generic, unapologetic email cancelling my order. The email contained grammatical errors and stated several generic reasons why my order may have been cancelled, before stating that Watches2U had no stock.

I have since learned that this is a common Watches2U practice – Watches2U will take your money before they even check whether they have the item in question. Later on, they will send you a generic email that appears to have been written by a child, which barely explains their poor conduct.

Once again, do not use this service.
SHOCKING SERVICE WITH EVEN WORSE CUSTOMER SERVICES! Please read if you are even considering this retailer then don't!

Had bought a watch for my brothers 21st present, 10 days in advance so should be fine to arrive in time. You would think...

Have one email back saying order has not been processed properly so have to re do the order.

Then re order and receive and email saying the order is being processed and will be delivered in 5-7 working days... Shoddy but fine at least he will get it!

Then receive an order 1 WEEK later after no contact saying order can't be processed will be received by the 22nd of DECEMBER! His Birthday is this weekend you useless idiots! No apologies in any emails for the reschedule of service, no offer of discount, nothing!

Follow this with a reply email saying I want a refund and that this service has been terrible, one of the worst I've ever experienced. To which is replied-

"Perhaps you should control your disgusting tongue and then you will receive a better service, Our staff should not have to receive emails with such language. This is the last email we will respond to, any future emails will be junked"

Kind regards
Karen Tilbury
Head of Client Services

Well Karen, you should be fired! Hope this helps anyone thinking of using this retailer in the future, best paying more and receiving decent service.
they got my money ,then 2 weeks later told me my watch was not in stock , and to pick another , I did , again not in stock after , 4 other picks, all not in stock....I asked for a refund.... and guess what? I should receive my refund in 60 days... can you believe that 60 days I since purchased the watch from another site no problems at all plus if I want a refund they informed me 2 days max stay away from topwatches2u john Holman California usa
I purchased a watch April 14th. I never received it. I have called and sent a lot of emails... and they do not give an answer!! I want my money back! Do not buy in the page! 0% trustful!!!
First time (and last for sure) I have used this Co. I ordered a simple 'Ice' brand watch for myself (I already own one - never a problem). I have been waiting indoors all day for it, finally when it comes I unpack it. It looks fine, then proceed to remove all the little tags. Then the small plastic disc between the winder and watch body and guess what : IT DOES NOT WORK. The second hand will not function, stuck. VERY Frustrating to say the least. I then have to go thru all the hassle of sending it back. Pathetic. You then have to print off a label: yep, my printer does not work now.
You ask Watches2U to print & post a label and they cannot bcos :they are working from home'. Pathetic - no printer at their homes ? I now have to hunt around for a Printer and request a refund.
I have a feeling the watch maybe a prior used one or worse maybe a fake watch. 'Caveat Emptor' - BUYER BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY. Very.
they promise to ship by end of business that day. rubbish. im waiting 8 days and still no confirmation on delivery. i bought this as a gift on the strength of their claim to ship that day. emails dont work cos they say that amazon couriers will ship and they have no control over it. if you need it in a hurry stay away....
Ignoring emails they don't want to reply... what a service...
These guys are retail bullies. I ordered a watch from them more then a month ago. They promised it would arrive the next day, which it didn’t, and then when I report it, they claim they have launched an investigation with Royal Mail. Their customer service is so bad, that to describe it would be ineffable, it really is that bad. They’re rude, thuggish, uncooperative and down right unprofessional.
Anyway like said, they claimed to launch an investigation and said that they would get the Royal Mail to send a p91 out to me. That was 3 and a half weeks ago at the time of writing. Honestly guys, stay away and if you have a bad experience when purchasing from there guys, I guess you’re responsible now as you’ve been warned. Honestly even if pay £10 or £20 extra else where, do that. At least you’ll get your product and in the case of any troubles, have a competent and friendly customer service team that you can contact.Mohsa
watch not working
Rude
Attempted to order a radley watch online but as the payment was going through I ended up getting an error message. Checked my bank and payment had been taken but I hadn't received an order confirmation. I rang them and spoke two quite abrupt ladies who told me they would refund the payment but wouldn't order the watch for me. I'd have to wait for the refund which would be within 48hrs and reorder. When the refund didn't come through as expected I emailed asking again for either a refund or the watch and received what I feel was a really rude response. I've copied and pasted it here.

We returned the payment YOU sent us as confirmed in 2/11/17.

I suggest you take this up with your bank as we have returned it.

Didn't even address me by name! This apparently was from the director of client services. Glad now the order didn't go through now and I certainly would not recommend them as if you have a problem, this is the response you can expect.
Don’t buy from this company! It’s fraudulent! Steer clear it them!
Watches2U is rated 1.74 based on 53 reviews