Watches2U Reviews

of reviewers recommend Watches2U
Read Watches2U Reviews

PO Box 2041

Tell us how Watches2U made you happy
They ripped me off and they are ignoring me. Listed there Item for 300 CAD and I paid 267.99 Pounds Sterling. When I emailed them about it they insisted that it’s the conversion of the currency. For the record 300 CAD IS 174 Pounds Sterling not 267.99. Ever since I mentioned that they stopped replying to my emails for a week now. Absolutely unacceptable and Hideous. unprofessional
I bought a watch for 200 euro and within a month broke . I returned the watch , and I sent them the proof but they refuse to respond or refund the money
I purchased a watch April 14th. I never received it. I have called and sent a lot of emails... and they do not give an answer!! I want my money back! Do not buy in the page! 0% trustful!!!
First time (and last for sure) I have used this Co. I ordered a simple 'Ice' brand watch for myself (I already own one - never a problem). I have been waiting indoors all day for it, finally when it comes I unpack it. It looks fine, then proceed to remove all the little tags. Then the small plastic disc between the winder and watch body and guess what : IT DOES NOT WORK. The second hand will not function, stuck. VERY Frustrating to say the least. I then have to go thru all the hassle of sending it back. Pathetic. You then have to print off a label: yep, my printer does not work now.
You ask Watches2U to print & post a label and they cannot bcos :they are working from home'. Pathetic - no printer at their homes ? I now have to hunt around for a Printer and request a refund.
I have a feeling the watch maybe a prior used one or worse maybe a fake watch. 'Caveat Emptor' - BUYER BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY. Very.
Totally not recommending to order anything from them.
They gonna just keep you money for week or two and cancel your order with no reason or word of explanation.
After raising a ticket, they just shut the ticket stating everything goes fine by their side and it's just your own fault.
Sick. This store is a e-market cancer.

Shop after posting negative review starts to reply on them with lies. Totally no will by their side to solve the issue. Instead - they choose war path, with customer posting lies.
Abysmal company. Good at selling and delivering quickly but absolutely dire if anything goes wrong. 5 month old Michael Kors watch died so contacted Watches2u who made it crystal clear they are not interested - they expect me to send the watch to the manufacturer myself otherwise if I send it to them (as Trading Standards & all legislation instructs) it will take an extra 4 - 6 weeks to get it repaired & that's on top of whatever time the repair takes.
Now, they inform me that due to Corona lockdown manufacturer is not taking repairs for the foreseeable future and I should be patient and keep contacting them myself to ascertain when repairs will recommence. In short, they refuse to replace the watch and they refuse to manage a repair and they expect me to 'be patient' and arrange repairs myself, ie. they don't want to know!
My watch broke after 10 months from the date of purchase.
I demanded a replacement.
Instead of replacing, the store unilaterally decided to repair the watch.
They sent a prepaid return label.
On the label, the sender address is incorrect.
I wrote about this in support to correct the address.
In response, we do not see a problem, send with the current label.
Then correspondence and altercation began.
Dumb tech support I have not seen.
If something happens with the parcel and it is not delivered, then it must be returned to the sender.
But how will she return to the sender if the sender’s address is incorrect?!?!
Disgusting service!
Order 960467, WS2TICKET066741
I ordered a watch from Watches2U early December so I would receive it in time for christmas. Six days later I received an email from them saying my order has been cancelled as they are out of stock. I was then refunded less than I paid for it initially. After 3 emails, I am still yet to get a response back from them. Would not recommend this company.
Appalling service. Can’t call them. Live chat ruse and unhelpful. Took my money and no correspondence back. Suspect they are a scam site.
Ordered two watches, they only sent one basically called a liar when I called immediately after I opened it! Doubt I will see the watch or a refund the customer service is appalling and not helpful. Steer clear!!
A truly great company. They sent me the wrong watch.
Of course now it's on me to send it back and wait another week to get my money back. They don't have this watch in stock anymore so it's my problem to find it elsewhere.

I do not recommend this company with all my heart. Their service is a joke. It's better to choose a different seller - save time and effort.
useless , my order was cancelled because i pay by my card but want to be sended to different address, i don't understand why is day so big deal, just stupid. So in short there is no way to pay by any card because order will be cancelled.
I thought it was trustful but I really get disappointed when the item I ordered took months and after all they told me that it was returned and they have refunded my account, unfortunately, I think they fooled me because I have not seen any refund credited to my card .
BETRÜGERSEITE!!!
Überweisen nicht das Geld komplett zurück, sodass man am Schluss drauf zahlt
Do not use
Terrible service, item came weeks late and damaged. Spoke with customer service and said it not their problem and got quite abusive. Would not use again.
I've been dealing with them quite few times (15-18 orders)to be honest but their customer service is like sand paper on the toilett - completely useless! That is a fact. In most of the cases i had to pay by paypal because their credit control is so stupid that each time it showed them that my details on debit card does not match. Once i had an explanation from cs that they been checking all orders manually, so get a hint how it might looks like. Every order placed and paid by card it's been cancelled on very next day and after i had to place an order again, very annoying process. But with last order i have lost my temper as it's unbelievable how s...d they are even if they are able to check order history where is always same address with same card paid (alternatively by paypal if i had to ) but nooo i was still for them "a possible fraud" so in other words i feel that i'm treated like s..t. and as a returning customer (not anymore), not worth to deal with them. I was thinking to contact ceo as their employee are ruining business but why should i care? Get a life...
I wish I could give them -5 stars... I was so disappointed with this company. Their customer service was horrible and made me really upset and angry. My parcel got missing but their attitude was like ‘Not a my problem. Really annoyed, why you keep calling us.’ It took so long to deal with this case, and I have to contact them so many times to get my money back. It was such a pain to deal!
I truly recommend to use just chain watch shops or department store you can trust! I tried to save couple of pounds but NOT WORTH IT AT ALL. Trust me!
Scam, avoid at all cost.

They cancelled the order more than a week after confirming the order due to ' stock unavailaiblity'. Whicn means they sell you an item and take your money, then they find out they dont have it in stock!!

One monst passed, and Im still chasing for a refund. They say they refunded me but still failing to provide any proof of the refund so I can follow it up with the bank.
The customer support team is so rude, they asked me to use the auto order cancellation email as a proof of refund!!
Watches2U is rated 1.74 based on 53 reviews