https://a1smartshop.com/ Reviews

of reviewers recommend https://a1smartshop.com/

Tell us how https://a1smartshop.com/ made you happy
Very good smartwatch Xiaomi Mi watch Grey color. Fast and secure shipping 5 days very very good.Greeting from UK.
Great E-shop.
I shopped here for the first time by accident. But I am extremely satisfied due to the best price item arrived on time and without hassle. I highly recommend this shop.
The shop owner didn’t leave me out in the dark and helped me when the software has to be updated well after purchase. The upgrade was in a different language so it was invaluable :)
I have ordered a Xiaomi Mi Watch from this website.
Their prices are good, the website design is fine and my product arrived in the estimated time over their shipping information page.

Yet, the tracking number provided did not work for around 7 days. I was reading other reviews of this website and found out that my tracking number was only visible through yuntrack DOT com.
I have no problem receiving my item from China, but at least give me the proper tracking website!

Any way the customer service replied pretty fast, and the item I have bought seem to be working well.
Order TV box, good value for money, quick delivery,very helpful and good customer service.
I bought the laser keyboard and it worked perfectly and great price, the item arrived on time and the customer service is very good, plan to order another one. Highly recommend.
Communication, etiquette and customer service is very poor. They're not interested in resolving the issues and in customer satisfaction. Royal Mail confirmed my parcel was lost and A1 was informed about that a couple times but they kept insisting I needed to wait longer. For what? Eventually, after exchanging numerous emails to nowhere I had to ask PayPal for a refund, which I fortunately received. In the end, I didn't even hear a word from A1, no feedback whatsoever. I won't be returning and won't recommend them to anyone.
https://a1smartshop.com/ is rated 4.50 based on 8 reviews