Addition Elle Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Addition Elle
7PM
7PM

Tell us how Addition Elle made you happy

"Purchased an item online at a store cuz they didn't have my size. Got an email saying item wasn't in stock. (It was when ordered) Called about refund was told it would take 8 weeks or go to the store. Went to the store (an hour away), was told they can't do a refund. Still haven't got my money back. Won't be shopping there again."
Are you Addition Elle? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I ordered something online 4 days later received an email that the item was not available. Asked if they could check a store to see if a store had which a store quite a distance from me had it but the refused to have it shipped to a store close to me. Terrible customer service. The head office just kept saying it was there policy not to get stores to transfer between stores or even get them to ship the item directly to me. When I asked to speak to a manager I was informed that all managers were on holidays. I doubt that. You can’t leave a message on there Facebook page probably bc they get so many complaints they don’t want the customers to see it. Bad bad customer service. I will NOT be shopping there anymore."
"I ordered one thing, received something completely different. I was on hold for 1/2 hour this morning for Customer Service then hung up. I emailed them instead. 8 hours later I still haven't heard from anyone. I am waiting on hold again tonight, it has been 15 mins. so far. I just want my money back. I will NEVER order from this company again!!!!!!"
"Their fashion style had gone downhill prices keep going up quality going down. The staff too pushy and poor management"
"Their website is easy to read and well laid out but they don't have the option to pay by gift card on the website."
Addition Elle is rated 1.20 based on 5 reviews