Addition Elle Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Addition Elle

How would you rate Addition Elle ?

"I ordered one thing, received something completely different. I was on hold for 1/2 hour this morning for Customer Service then hung up. I emailed them instead. 8 hours later I still haven't heard from anyone. I am waiting on hold again tonight, it has been 15 mins. so far. I just want my money back. I will NEVER order from this company again!!!!!!"
"Their fashion style had gone downhill prices keep going up quality going down. The staff too pushy and poor management"
"Their website is easy to read and well laid out but they don't have the option to pay by gift card on the website."
Addition Elle is rated 1.33 based on 3 reviews