Admiral Insurance Group Reviews

of reviewers recommend Admiral Insurance Group
Telephone

Tell us how Admiral Insurance Group made you happy
Easy to use, informative
Made a mistake on my part and they sorted it out with in 4hours with no added costs
Admiral decided to hit me with a extra £468 two payments at the end of my insurance term with them fir a non fault accident. Expressing that I would most likely have an accident again. That was in 2019??
Bought car insurance over the phone and customer service was great thanks to Chris was able to set up my policy with ease even with a conviction on my licence ace insurance company
I really appreciate the way some of their UK-based customer service staff try to bring the quote down. Others from overseas location have a "take it or leave it attitude" so I politely end the call and try later. I reinsured all my cars with Admiral because Admiral gave me a £20 credit during the first lockdown. It was a small gesture but that £20 earned then my goodwill and future business.
Great thanks hopefully use again next year
They offer very comprehensive home and contents insurance at realistic prices and have very helpful customer service staff.
Very easy and quick to do. Quote was the best one around and provided some extra information which actually brought it down further. Customer service agents are knowledgeable and explain everything thoroughly. Would recommend
I bought a home insurance policy and I was satisfied _
Rang to discuss my car renewal as it was a bit higher than others. Very helpful lady spent ages tweaking it for me to match the lowest & also I got an extra discount and cheap deal when I added my house insurance.
Straight forward and simple
The cover was good with lots of options but when it came to renewing my insurance, they were offering double what their competitors were and could only bring it down by £100. The customer service was good and friendly but be aware that they won’t be your long term insurer and are not very competitive.
Really helpful in organising additional cover and providing documentation
very helpfull as car has a remap , explained the options, as to the % increase 0-11% 11-25% 25%+ and the cost increase, I stopped at 460 bhp 14 % increase
Very smooth experience via Confused.com!
Very quick easy quote
It was very easy. Completed it all online. The layout and format was very easy to understand. If you didn't understand something, it explained it in more detail to help gain a better understanding. I would recommend using Admiral to my friends and family.
van insurance bought. excellent service
It is completely good