Admiral Insurance Group Reviews

58% of reviewers recommend Admiral Insurance Group
11PM
11PM

Tell us how Admiral Insurance Group made you happy

"Best price given for my car insurance. Very helpful staff. Must recommend to my friends."
Are you Admiral Insurance Group? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Excellent customer services, sorted my car insurance quickly and at a great price."
"They were my previous year,s car insurance provider and they were vey good as well and I enjoyed my last years deals and discounts as well."
"I had a good experience with them"
"They were very good and efficient. The website was easy to navigate :)"
"The advisor was very good and helping to find a right cover."
"Good service, got price right down, always comes up with a better deal"
"although the people you deal with on the phone are nice and polite the charges for the house and contents insurance was very expensive"
"First year quote good value, but then they uplift vastly. They have taken this new significant sum of money from my account even though we have cancelled, and I'm having a hell of a job getting it back. Delays and prevarication. It seems in this day and age banks can't transfer money within a fortnight!!!!"
"fui bem atendido no momento do fechamento do seguro"
"Good prices to begin with but they tend to hike the price up after 2 years. They would be better of keeping their existing customers."
"Worst company I have ever dealt with. Terrible, non existent customer service, huge delays in all replies. Definitely cannot be described as customer focus at all. Although the premium was slightly cheaper my experience with Admiral has proved you get what you pay for. My straight forward claim took three and a half years to resolve, in my opinion Admiral use delaying tattics in the hope you will give up. Friends have also encountered very similar problems. Although the accident was not my fault (third party admitted liability) Admiral made me feel like it was all my fault. Would never recommend Admiral to anyone, not even my mother in law!"
Admiral Insurance Group is rated 3.67 based on 12 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access