Admiral Insurance Group Reviews

20% of reviewers recommend Admiral Insurance Group
03AM
3AM

Tell us how Admiral Insurance Group made you happy

"although the people you deal with on the phone are nice and polite the charges for the house and contents insurance was very expensive"
Are you Admiral Insurance Group? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"First year quote good value, but then they uplift vastly. They have taken this new significant sum of money from my account even though we have cancelled, and I'm having a hell of a job getting it back. Delays and prevarication. It seems in this day and age banks can't transfer money within a fortnight!!!!"
"fui bem atendido no momento do fechamento do seguro"
"Good prices to begin with but they tend to hike the price up after 2 years. They would be better of keeping their existing customers."
"Worst company I have ever dealt with. Terrible, non existent customer service, huge delays in all replies. Definitely cannot be described as customer focus at all. Although the premium was slightly cheaper my experience with Admiral has proved you get what you pay for. My straight forward claim took three and a half years to resolve, in my opinion Admiral use delaying tattics in the hope you will give up. Friends have also encountered very similar problems. Although the accident was not my fault (third party admitted liability) Admiral made me feel like it was all my fault. Would never recommend Admiral to anyone, not even my mother in law!"
Admiral Insurance Group is rated 2.40 based on 5 reviews