Admiral Insurance Group Reviews

of reviewers recommend Admiral Insurance Group
Telephone

Tell us how Admiral Insurance Group made you happy
after going on the confused.com site. and finding the price quoted is different to and most of the things quoed were in extas. to say that we would. so we rang admiral to except their renewal. they were good and also reduced our quote on hearing our experience with confused.com. very nice staff and helpful
Helped me find best deals with multi-buy. Now have home insurance and car insurance for two cars all joined up and pay a fraction of what I was being quoted for them separately. Great customer service team!
I HAVE 3 YEARS INSURANCE IN THIS COMPANY AND IT HAS THE BEST PRICE AND THE FASTEST COMMUNICATION, THANK YOU
No proper details during registration to explain hidden charges. I was given additional charge with threatening messages. The auto renewal was at almost 100% increment. The charges were so exorbitant. At the time of exit wrong information was sent to me about claiming.
Great customer service. Premium quote was high so decided to go with another insurer.
Best insurance company. Been with them almost 2 years
I'm happy for admiral insurance company it's good for new drivers to help out to save money.
Good fare and dealt greatly with a claim. Admiral Home Insurance. Suffered a theft of three bicycles from our garage during our holidays. A few phonecalls later (been helped friendly by every single officer) I decided I found it worth to make the claim. The value of what I could claim was much higher than I thought, having been honest of two of them being second hand and 8 year old. Before I had submitted all the requested documents and photos they had already honoured the claim and the cheque was on its way! As supposed to what you would expect - that an insurer would try to find any reason not to pay out - they seem to be genuinely willing not to make it too much of an effort to help out. Also at the time of taking on the policy, and the renewal, the price was one of the lowest of all the insurance companies. We went for the all comprehensive policy, which was relatively not much more than the medium or even the basic one. If that is the reason why they were extra easy with us, it is worth it. I said I wasn't sure if I had a photo of all of them, and definitely not a receipt, they said that that might not be a problem and they kept their word. Highly recommended!
The call agent, Missy, was super helpful. She talked me through all the available options, was patient, very pleasant, and I left the call feeling confident in the insurance I purchased.
Really good service and good benefits
I had very good service over the phone, the lady helped me through all the process and answered all my queries which was very easy for me to decide which policy I should go for.
The quotes are cheap but it’s still high for me
Best price given for my car insurance. Very helpful staff. Must recommend to my friends.
Excellent customer services, sorted my car insurance quickly and at a great price.
They were my previous year,s car insurance provider and they were vey good as well and I enjoyed my last years deals and discounts as well.
I had a good experience with them
They were very good and efficient. The website was easy to navigate :)
The advisor was very good and helping to find a right cover.
Good service, got price right down, always comes up with a better deal
although the people you deal with on the phone are nice and polite the charges for the house and contents insurance was very expensive
Admiral Insurance Group is rated 4.13 based on 24 reviews