Admiral Insurance Group Reviews

of reviewers recommend Admiral Insurance Group
Telephone

Tell us how Admiral Insurance Group made you happy
Thought I was insured but no! I was a victim of a break in and Admiral spent the next 8 months trying to find ways of not paying out. In the end no payment and refusal to insure in the future. Disgusting service and a worse ordeal with them than being robbed! Avoid if you want peace of mind with your insurance policy
First year quote good value, but then they uplift vastly. They have taken this new significant sum of money from my account even though we have cancelled, and I'm having a hell of a job getting it back. Delays and prevarication. It seems in this day and age banks can't transfer money within a fortnight!!!!
Worst company I have ever dealt with. Terrible, non existent customer service, huge delays in all replies. Definitely cannot be described as customer focus at all. Although the premium was slightly cheaper my experience with Admiral has proved you get what you pay for. My straight forward claim took three and a half years to resolve, in my opinion Admiral use delaying tattics in the hope you will give up. Friends have also encountered very similar problems. Although the accident was not my fault (third party admitted liability) Admiral made me feel like it was all my fault. Would never recommend Admiral to anyone, not even my mother in law!
Admiral Insurance Group is rated 4.00 based on 25 reviews