Admiral Insurance Group Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend Admiral Insurance Group
02AM
2AM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Admiral Insurance Group?
Click Here

Tell us how Admiral Insurance Group made you happy

Telephone
"First year quote good value, but then they uplift vastly. They have taken this new significant sum of money from my account even though we have cancelled, and I'm having a hell of a job getting it back. Delays and prevarication. It seems in this day and age banks can't transfer money within a fortnight!!!!"
Are you Admiral Insurance Group? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Worst company I have ever dealt with. Terrible, non existent customer service, huge delays in all replies. Definitely cannot be described as customer focus at all. Although the premium was slightly cheaper my experience with Admiral has proved you get what you pay for. My straight forward claim took three and a half years to resolve, in my opinion Admiral use delaying tattics in the hope you will give up. Friends have also encountered very similar problems. Although the accident was not my fault (third party admitted liability) Admiral made me feel like it was all my fault. Would never recommend Admiral to anyone, not even my mother in law!"
Admiral Insurance Group is rated 4.00 based on 21 reviews