African Overland Tours Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend African Overland Tours

About African Overland Tours: We believe travelling the road in Africa changes you, Forever!
We want others to experience this.

Our team of passionate planners (ex guides and travellers) help you find the perfect trip for your adventure. The tours will leave you with unforgettable experiences that will stay with you for a lifetime.

We offer over 300 Budget Safari types, from Accommodated Tours, Camping Safaris, Small Group Safaris , Budget Tented and Lodge Safaris and longer African Overland Tours at the most competitive pricing with unbiased, honest help all backed up with financial protection guarantee.

Our local knowledge and experience is invaluable as we have travelled and guided extensively on the routes in Africa (not many people can say that).

+27214480997

Tell us how African Overland Tours made you happy

"The service of Nicky was very timely and helpful. She was answering all our many questions and advised very well. She created a nice atmosphere and we are looking forward to our holiday"
"We were very happy to connect with African Overland Tours as we began our search for a trip to Namibia. We knew a few things we wanted and a few we did not. While it took a bit longer than expected to get our trip organized, Tammy found a perfect compromise with our desires and pocketbooks. The on line process was simple and we received prompt information about this. We can’t wait to finally experience Namibia."
Thanks so much, Jacqui! I'm over the moon we could help you and you found us extremely helpful :) You are going to love Namibia in October, it is a beautiful place to explore.

Andrew (Founder of AOT)
"Chemone was our contact person and she was excellent both in email and over the phone. She answered all of our inquiries promptly and with tons of knowledge and experience. We feel safe in the tour and company we chose. I assume the tour will meet all our expectations. Thanks again Adrienne"
Thanks so much Adrienne ! You going to love Mozambique! I'm so pleased Chemone was awesome.

"So far so good."
"GOOD PRICE EASY TO BOOK FAST TO REPLAY"
"Chemone was responsive and helpful with plans, offering alternatives to meet my needs."
Massive thanks for the review! So pleased Chemone was able to help :)

Andrew (Founder of AOT)
"We booked 2 tours with Elroy The SA garden route and the the Namibia camping tour. We hav3 just completed the garden route tour which was superb, and hope the Namibian tour will be just as good. Elroy answered all our questions really well and very promptly.He was a joy to deal with even those kept changing our minds about the tour we wanted as we had to fit them within our strict dates."
Massive Thanks for the kindest review. I'm am so pleased you loved both the trips! I'm so happy you found Elroy amazing to deal with.

Deeply appreciative

Andrew (Founder of AOT)
"We dealt with Huntley Cronje and he could not have been more helpful answered all our questions promptly, not easy when he is in Africa and we are in N.Z.,even going so far as to phone us.Highly reckomended Mike"
Thanks very much, Mike for the kind words. I'm so pleased we could help!

Andrew (founder of AOT)
"We are first time travellers to southern Africa. We consulted AOT who were able to offer us a variety of tours to choose from within our budget and time parameters. There was no hard selling whatsoever and they were excellent at answering all our questions promptly. This helped us to make our decision. The support has continued throughout, with nothing being too much trouble. Our tour commences on 30/01/2019. Based on our experience we are very happy to recommend AOT."
Hi John,

I'm so pleased Chemone was able to help you both find a wonderful SA trip :)

Your words were incredibly kind and we deeply appreciate what you said. This is exactly what we try to do for everyone.

Andrew (founder of AOT)
"Elroy was very attentive, friendly and prompt with answering my questions. Can’t wait to travel!"
Thanks so much Rebecca! Deeply appreciate it, you are going to have a great time going up to Vic Falls.

Andrew (founder of AOT)
"Quick to respond to initial enquiry. Spoke to Elroy who organised everything for our trip in May. Got ample information about the tour and all the links and payments were very easy and secure. Looking forward to the trip soon."
Massive Thanks Larry! I'm over the moon you found Elroy's service brilliant and our process easy to use.

Andrew (founder of AOT)
"I found Chemone charming, very helpful and efficient Thank you for your assistance Peter"
Hi Peter

Thank you so much for the review. You made Chemone very happy :)

Andrew (founder of AOT)
"Brilliant, infinitely supportive customer service. A big thank you to Nicky"
Wonderful to hear it! Thanks very much Barbara for the kind words.

Andrew (founder of AOT)
"Chemone was very helpful in answering all my questions quickly"
Thanks so much Melissa for the awesome feedback. We Deeply Appreciate it!

Andrew (Founder of AOT)
"All staff have been very helpfull, answered all my questions and helped me find the perfect tour for me. Even though they were very busy, they always kept me informed of the proces. The only down side was that the tour I picked turned out to be more expensive because the additional costs were written in really small letters so I did not see it. I was dissappointed but they told me they are working on showing this in a different way on the website and helped me find a tour that would fit my budget. Very satisfied!"
Thanks so much Lotti! Thanks so much for the feedback. The designers have redesigned the layout usability. We deeply appreciate it.

Andrew (Founder of AOT)
"It was a pleasure to get through booking process. I really want to thank Nicky! She helped me so much, she always knows answer for every question. Everything was clear and I can even say - perfect! Can't wait to start the tour!"
It is wonderful to receive this from you Aliaksandr! Thanks so much and we deeply appreciate it. It really means a lot to Nicky.

Thanks again

Andrew (Founder of AOT)
"Wonderful responsive and timely service Nicky was amazing and very helpful Excited about our upcoming trip"
Thanks so much Yvette ! Deeply appreciate the kind words :) Nicky does try her absolute best.

Thanks so much

Andrew (Founder of AOT)
"Super friendly stuff, which was willing to help regarding all questions and pre and post accommodation!"
Thanks soooo much P :) We are always here to help!

Andrew (Founder at AOT)
"Amazing, helpful, knowledgeable staff with an easy booking process. Highly recommend!!"
Hi Diana, Thank you very much for the amazing words. We really do try. Tammy is over the moon with your review.

Hope you loved your time in Southern Africa!

Andrew (Founder of AOT)
"African Overland Tours were very easy to book with! My agent was extremely helpful and knowledgable about the tours offered. He helped me find the perfect tour for my budget and time frame. He was also very prompt in getting back to me even though we were on opposite time zones. I would recommend using this booking company!"
Thanks so much! Elroy is over the moon with your kind message! We deeply appreciate it. I hope you loved Namibia :)

Andrew (founder at AOT)