African overland tours Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend African overland tours
"Hello! How nice to hear from you. We had an incredible trip. An experience of a lifetime. I really enjoyed hiking in the Namibian Desert and any opportunity to talk to ordinary people. After our time in the interior, Cape Town was an assault on the senses. I wasn't impressed with the V&A. But, our time with Clive was excellent. He was courteous, professional, and took the time to understand our needs. I took many pictures, of course. Not so many of animals. Not my thing. If you are interested, a few are on my website: DONALDRYMESPHOTOGRAPHY.COM It has been years since we travelled with young children, but what a great way to expose them to a world of possibilities and teach them how lucky we are. This summer, we have rented a chateau in Dinan, Brittany. Our sons and their families will join us there for a month. Life is good. No - scratch that - Great! Thanks for reaching out. Regards, Don and Lori"
"Tammy was so helpful and very good to work with!"
Desert Safari
Unverified Reviewer
"Looking for Desert Safari Tour? Dream Night Tours offer Best Desert Safari Tour Packages and Deals for International Tourist, which includes Belly Dance, Camel Ride, Dune Buggy Ride, Sand Board Ride and Much More. Book your Tour Now! https://www.dreamnighttours.ae"
"Huntley Cronje is a perfect sales representative who from day 1 convinced me to book a tour to your great country. Even when Exchange 4 free inform him that deposit was received he sent me an email immediately that everything was ok! That is a good service that we as a group really appreciated."
"Pretty good overall, but time zone changes mean once a day correspondence which slowed the process a bit. Very helpful staff other wise"
"Nicky has been absolutely fabulous. Thanks Janice"
"The answers were helpful and very accurate"
"Great experience booking by trip with Tammy. Great info and answered every question I had! So excited to go on my trip. Thanks again!"
"Thanks to Tammy and Rafeeqah who helped me every step of the way to choose a trip. They are in Cape Town and I am in Adelaide South Australia, but my answers came quickly and with lots of information. A very patient pair. I am looking forward to visiting them in person when in Cape Town!"
"Very helpful expeditious assistance"
"We were planning our tour a while back and considered tour options to suit our budget and after talking to Chemone over a short period of time, the booking was very straight forward"
"If I am travelling to a country, I always use local companies for my bookings as they have the most knowledge of the regions. After much research, I located African Overland Tours, online. They were also recommended by a person on Tripadvisor. Two years ago I contacted them and they arranged my amazing adventure to South Africa, Namibia, Botswana and Zimbabwe. Although, I made my own arrangements in Johannesburg and South Africa, Huntley from the company was the most helpful person, I have worked with on the planning and arrangements for that trip. Next year, I have planned another safari with this company and Huntley has been ever so helpful with the arrangements. I would have no hesitation in recommending African Overland Tours, online, for planning and arranging all my African tours. Happy traveller from Australia."
"Clever you are the best guide, teacher and mentor. keep up the good work. it was my first time to visit cape town from victoria falls but ooops, it was the best trip ever and all the guides i met were so good and well trained. i met sollie, clever and chema and keith... they are the best of all. i would really go back to cape town again. thanks to BUCKS... he is such a good and understanding person. I SHOUT OUT LOUD TO THE TEAM NOMADS!!"
"We were fortunate to have a great group of travellers and we have so many memories. I would love to go back to the Serengeti again. Thanks so much for answering all our questions."
"This is such an incredible Botswana adventure that allowed us to not only see and experience local culture, but also allowed us to see some of the lessor traveled National Parks that Botswana has. We had some amazing animal sightings that words may not begin to put into perspective. But one of the nice things that you don't always know about this tour, it is the perfect combination of camping and accommodation, which gave us some more time in the National Parks to do more extensive game drives and let me rest my head on a comfortable bed on certain days throughout the tour... AWESOME!!!!!"
"Tammy has been amazing so far with helping plan our trip. So responsive and answers all my questions. I can't wait to continue working with her the closer we get to our trip. I feel confident she wants and will help ensure our experience will be incredible."
"Hey Huntley, You are really awesome. I never experienced such great support and advises by planning my tours. Of course I am happy to benefit from the tips of a local :-) thanks a lot! And the Hiking tour sounds very interesting to me. If you are in town and you got the time I would be happy to take such a tour with you at Sunday, April 8th :-) In case you plan someday to visit Germany I will guide you :-) Have a great day Ute"
C Göttling
Unverified Reviewer
"We really had a great tour and I think I was pretty lucky with the group! I still don't have enough of the nature and animals. Could go back straight away !"
"The overland trip has been wonderful, beautiful places, animals, beaches. Only one thing: me and the other tourists have suggested to the tourist guide Cardi to modify the itinerary because the last 3 days of the tour are spent only for long transfer from Vilanculos to Johannesburg without seeing new places. Therefore we would enjoy the beaches of Mozambique only for 3 days. Maybe it's better to organize the way back by plane from Vilanculos to Joburg. Anyway I'm satisfied and I hope to contact you for another trip in Africa. Many thanks and bye from Italy."
"Our accomodation on the first night has been changed without prior notice or any options. This happened to us on a previous Nomads trip and that accomodation was substandard. This has soured the trip a tad and making me feel apprehensive"
African overland tours is rated 4.76 based on 118 reviews