African Overland Tours Reviews

of reviewers recommend African Overland Tours
Read African Overland Tours Reviews

About African Overland Tours:

We believe travelling the road in Africa changes you, Forever!
We want others to experience this.

Our team of passionate planners (ex guides and travellers) help you find the perfect trip for your adventure. The tours will leave you with unforgettable experiences that will stay with you for a lifetime.

We offer over 300 Budget Safari types, from Accommodated Tours, Camping Safaris, Small Group Safaris , Budget Tented and Lodge Safaris and longer African Overland Tours at the most competitive pricing with unbiased, honest help all backed up with financial protection guarantee.

Our local knowledge and experience is invaluable as we have travelled and guided extensively on the routes in Africa (not many people can say that).

+27214480997

african_overland_tours
African Overland Tours 4 star review on 6th April 2020
Sharen Wilbur
More Photos & Videos
It was a pleasure to get through booking process. I really want to thank Nicky! She helped me so much, she always knows answer for every question. Everything was clear and I can even say - perfect! Can't wait to start the tour!
It is wonderful to receive this from you Aliaksandr! Thanks so much and we deeply appreciate it. It really means a lot to Nicky.

Thanks again

Andrew (Founder of AOT)
Wonderful responsive and timely service Nicky was amazing and very helpful
Excited about our upcoming trip
Thanks so much Yvette ! Deeply appreciate the kind words :) Nicky does try her absolute best.

Thanks so much

Andrew (Founder of AOT)
Super friendly stuff, which was willing to help regarding all questions and pre and post accommodation!
Thanks soooo much P :) We are always here to help!

Andrew (Founder at AOT)
Amazing, helpful, knowledgeable staff with an easy booking process. Highly recommend!!
Hi Diana, Thank you very much for the amazing words. We really do try. Tammy is over the moon with your review.

Hope you loved your time in Southern Africa!

Andrew (Founder of AOT)
African Overland Tours were very easy to book with! My agent was extremely helpful and knowledgable about the tours offered. He helped me find the perfect tour for my budget and time frame. He was also very prompt in getting back to me even though we were on opposite time zones. I would recommend using this booking company!
Thanks so much! Elroy is over the moon with your kind message! We deeply appreciate it. I hope you loved Namibia :)

Andrew (founder at AOT)
The most helpful and professional tour agents I’ve worked with. Tammy was very knowledgeable and patient with helping me select my African tour. She answered all my questions through Skype and ensured I was well prepared for my camping trip. She was awesom!!. I travelled in Africa for 41 days and oh what an amazing adventure it was!

Only improvement opportunity is for African overland tours to be transparent about the tour companies affiliated with each tour.

A big thank you for Tammy for all her help! Your patience and professionalism is appreciated a lot!
African Overland Tours 5 star review on 27th November 2018
Thank you Thank you ! That is a truly special review. Tammy is a rockstar and deeply grateful for your comments and we take them on board.

We are over the moon you had such a special trip!

Andrew (Founder of AOT)
fantastic tour with fantastic guide driver cook christopher.we saw soo much.i will remember this trip till the end of my days with stories to tell my grandchildren. go .do it.impossible by selfdrive to do and see same.
Hi Myriam, Thank you so much.

You gave me goosebumps. I'm so pleased you had a brilliant time on the 24 Day Cape To Vic Falls and Johannesburg tour. I will pass on your comment to Christopher!

May Africa forever be in your heart :)

Kindest Regards

Andrew (Founder of AOT)
Nicky, from AOT, was extremely helpful in planning our mother / daughter African holiday. We were combining several tours within a tight time frame and Nicky was genuinely interested in listening to our ideas and preferences. Her friendly enthusiasm, local knowledge and tour-guiding experience were invaluable! Most local (Australian) travel agents had never been to Africa, so could only give us a brochure from their limited tour providers. Nicky answered our many questions, explored various tour combinations, negotiated discounts and covered every detail of our trip, including private transfers and visa information! Would definitely recommend AOT.
Hi Georgina, Words can't express how deeply appreciative we are for your kind words. I'm over the moon from what you have written. Every day we try our hardest to help travellers and Nicky feels so passionate about planning the best experience for her travellers.

Thanks so much

Andrew (Founder of AOT)
Love Elroy! He's so upbeat, responsive, and helpful!
Awesome, thanks so much Leah. That means so much!

Andrew
Founder at AOT
All my questions were always answered very promptly and informatively. The tour package is very detailed and organized. I can't wait to go on my African Adventure!
Awesome Monique, Thanks so much for the wonderful comments. I'm so pleased you Chemone could help!

Andrew (founder of AOT)
Huntley made the process of selecting and booking my tours incredibly easy! Thanks!
Nicky is absolutely fantastic, very professional, warm and friendly. She has calmed all my fears of overland travel answering all my repeated, silly questions reassuringly. I rate her very highly. I hope the tour next year goes just as well.
Wow, thanks so much for such kind words. We deeply appreciate it!

Andrew (Founder of AOT)
The service up to our booking was very friendly and helpful. But my email afterwards wasn`t answered.
Thanks for much for the feedback. I deeply appreciated it. I would be more than happy to find out why the email wasn't responded too. Naturally, we want to help :)

Andrew (Founder of AOT)

PS Please feel free to email me at andrew(at)AfricanOverlandTours.com as your email wasn't provided by Reviews.io.
I have found Chemone extremely helpful, very quick to respond to queries and I am really looking forward to my tour.
Fantastic! Thanks so much Janice for the wonderful feedback. You are going to have an amazing time in East Africa on the Migration Safari.

Kindest Regards

Andrew (Founder of AOT)
Nicky has been extremely helpful, patient, and kind throughout the whole process. This will be my first international trip ever, so naturally I had a lot of questions. She answered them all and has made me feel secure and excited about my upcoming adventure with Nomad Tours. I highly recommend using AOT when planning your trip.
Thank you very much Emma for the review. We deeply appreciate it. You are going to have a great time, and remember we have a 24hr emergency line if you ever need assistance :)

Andrew (Founder of AOT)
Very helpful and knowledgeable. Quick to respond to emails and always went the extra distance to answer questions.
Thanks so much Reeves for your comments. Huntley loves going into detail with travellers :)

Andrew (Founder at AOT)
Chemone is VERY professional!!! Wonderful dealing with her!
Thanks so much Barry! Chemone said it is wonderful working with you too! You guys are going to have a great time on the Nairobi to Cape Town trip. June is an amazing time to do it.

Andrew (Founder at AOT)
Chemone was very pleasant and helpful in our exchanges. Quick responses and very pleased with my booking.
Thanks so much Nadia :) Deeply appreciate that. Chemone is obsessed with helping fast! Enjoy Mozambique and Kruger :)

Andrew (Founder at AOT)
Huntley worked hard at finding the right tour for me, based on time available and 'must do's.' Heade sure to answer my endless questions promptly and I was *very* satisfied with the end result of the trip!
Awesome Kathryn, Thanks so much for the kind words! I'm so pleased the 3 of you had an epic trip in Botswana and Zimbabwe! We would love to see pics :)
My experience with African overland tours has been amazing. Huntley has been extremely helpful in answering any questions Iv had and made the booking experience extremely easy, I cannot thank him enough. I highly recommend African overland tours to my friends.
Hi John, Thanks so much for the kind words, we deeply appreciate it and so does Huntley!
African Overland Tours is rated 4.79 based on 214 reviews