Aha Bazaar Reviews

of reviewers recommend Aha Bazaar
Read Aha Bazaar Reviews
Well done Aha Team! For a new online business start up, you have ensured that the service is flawless which is remarkable. The supply chain process process of sourcing right products globally & making them available online to the last mile of timely delivery at our door step is truly seamless, remarkable and an enjoyable experience. You no doubt make us say Aha without a blink! Very thoughtful to send free face masks as well!! Good Luck and keep up your excellent work of servicing customers and way to go!! NattuG
Easy to order and excellent communication until the items were delivered. Aha aanandam!
Excellent service. Very good packaging .All the ordered goods arrived in perfect condition.
Great shopping experience, prompt email confirmation for the order placed/despatch and delivery. Good packing and a Reliable delivery and a true aha moment when you open the package.very professional.
“Aha!, A real online shopping portal for Indian groceries and products in the UK! Now, it isn’t just a dream of the past! AHA Bazaar’s online shopping site is very easy to navigate and the search for products, and household brands are even easier. They have a wide range of essentials for every Indian household. Having ordered quite a lot of items they were delivered within a couple of days at our doorstep. The packaging were professionally done and we have received our delivery without any damage. Compliementary face masks were also sent with our delivery to beat the pandemic! I am excited to hear that they are going to add more to their grocery line. This will surely save me miles of travelling just to get my lentils and spices! I highly recommend Aha Bazaar!”
This new online shopping site is nice with clearly identifiable product photos and easy to navigate. I ordered few items and they all came promptly in nicely packaged box without any danage to contents. The contents in addition to my order also included two complimentary face masks, which is very useful during this pandemic period, excellent thought ineed by the Aha company. It's worth a visit to this site and I am sure everyone will find their basic needs of provisions and spices especially for Indian cooking is available. Best wishes to Aha!.
Had a fantastic first hand experience with Aha Bazaar .. Ordered my items and and it was a breeze in their website and the orders came through to my home within 2 days and the quality of the products were amazing. Well done Team Aha !
Good range of products, speedy delivery and superb customer service! We ordered a range of items .and were very pleased with the packaging and the quality of products- all was in order, including the jars of pickles. All in all, we were very pleased with the service.
We are eagerly waiting for more products to be added. Will stay tuned for the next AHA experience!!!
My first order with Aha was a very good experience, it was an Aha moment. Packing was excellent and goods arrived very safely. From the start to finish I was kept informed at every stage. Goods are decently priced and very good quality. Looking forward to ordering more from Aha. You guys rock and wishing you all the success. Aha... Aha dhan👍
Great service, good packaging and timely delivery. Excited to see fresh from India products.
A true ‘Aha’ moment ......Great shopping experience
Good packaging and Prompt delivery
Shop from home and stay safe
Will definitely recommend
I received my first order from AHA bazaar recently and delighted to say that it was a true AHA moment! The packaging was superb, good quality of products and timely delivery as well, the thoughtful additional gift of 2 reusable cloth masks was the 'cherry on the cake'! Would highly recommend AHA bazaar for online grocery shopping!
Excellent service and prompt delivery.
Aha Bazaar truly made me say AHA! The website is very easy to use with simple navigation, easy to order, absolutely great packaging, prompt delivery. All in all, they are new, but truly professional guys. Can't wait for the products from India to arrive! All the best guys!
Aha Bazaar 5 star review on 9th July 2020