Aha Bazaar Reviews

of reviewers recommend Aha Bazaar
Read Aha Bazaar Reviews
Sweet and snacks are very fresh and tasty. Packings are very neat and secured.
I am so happy to order in AHA Bazaar.
When a couple of items were missing from my delivery I received an immediate response to my email and the missing items were sent straight away.
Yes you did make me feel ahaπŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘πŸ‘
Timely updates and excellent service. Packaging was good and all products came in good condition. Savouries from India were very fresh and tasty.
Prompt delivery and we'll packed. Quite happy with the service.
Delivered quickly, well packaged, long expiry dates. Very satisfied customer.
Aha Bazaar is one of the greatest online bazaars ever in the UK. I have been living abroad for over 2 decades now. Every time, I travel from India, my suitcase have always been filled with coffee powder, snacks etc. The ones that I have always loved. Aha Bazaar has now solved the problem for me. I get fresh supply of Coffee powder, fresh snacks etc. Groceries that I buy from Aha Bazaar are cheaper than high street and they deliver it free! On time delivery, great packaging, great customer service. What else I can expect? My only request is for them to increase their product line. I wish Aha Bazaar and team all success.
Quality is excellent. Support and response to queries from AHA team is very prompt and recommendations are good. A great service to the community by AHA team and may they prosper.
very impressed with the prompt delivery and quality of packaging. Thanks to Aha Bazaar, we are able to taste quality sweets and savouries from Chennai that too from the comfort of our home. Best wishes to the team!
Glad to have known Aha bazaar through a friend of ours. Their products, specially fresh from india products, be it sweets, snacks or even coffee powders, everything g is so fresh. Really enjoying my morning coffees to the fullest. The sacpuries and sweets literally melts in the mouth.
Their services are really good, customer service is excellent. Would highly recommend the Aha products to anyone requiring Indian products.
Their responses to our queries are very fast and they try to fulfil ourrequeats to the best of their ability. We love Aha. Should I say, 'AHA' to Aha...πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ
It’s a fantastic initiative to bring the tasty home made Sushwad products to our door steps!!
I like your frankness and delivery schedule.
prompt delivery, before schedule
All items as promised
Delighted
Very pleased!
The quality of the snacks was excellent and is a real treat. The packaging was very good too.
One suggestion I would love to put forth is if you can pack them environmentally.
Regards
Dr Radha Ari
Great Service and all the items were really tasty and fresh, will order again
Best quality products, wonderful customer service, on time delivery
Way to go Ahaa bazaar
All items we bought were very fresh and excellent.
fresh products