Alibaba.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Alibaba.com

Tell us how Alibaba.com made you happy
Their supplier scammed me and they did not do anything to return my money.
I’ve purchased a bike from Vtuvia ebike. 64 days ago I repeatedly asked for a tracking number I was given different excuses because the bike never arrived I complained and got some of my money back £27 less what I paid from alibaba.com they used my money for 64 days as a cash cow and charge me £27 for the privilege disgusting wouldn’t you say. My Order No. 48512158001027406
So this company has a website claiming to have hard to find (nos) auto parts. After looking up the domain owner and host it appears as sham. So what follows is what happened to me..

Only a 1 because they dont have negative numbers. Ripped me off. Took my money, kept asking me for payments via email. Should have known something wrong when they change bank accounts in the middle of a transaction

The communications i received appeared automated requesting bank transfer verifications which i sent them according to their instructions, pdf attachments etc..

So i am out some $200. U.S. and no parts.
Excellent craftsmanship.

Not a 5 star because of the poor if non existant order updates page/link.
Courteous and very helpful with the purchase our bird
If I could give a zero star I would. Alibaba only sent one item when I ordered two. They would not send me the other item they owed to me and basically said they never make mistakes and I was lying. Beware! I will never use them again.
Brilliant service and delivery!
Hassle free ordering. Speedy delivery
Low prices
I found what i was looking for and was importing goods from far afield in no time at all.
Alibaba.com is rated 3.20 based on 10 reviews