Alibaba.com Reviews

11AM
11AM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Alibaba.com deliver?

Tell us how Alibaba.com made you happy

"So this company has a website claiming to have hard to find (nos) auto parts. After looking up the domain owner and host it appears as sham. So what follows is what happened to me.. Only a 1 because they dont have negative numbers. Ripped me off. Took my money, kept asking me for payments via email. Should have known something wrong when they change bank accounts in the middle of a transaction The communications i received appeared automated requesting bank transfer verifications which i sent them according to their instructions, pdf attachments etc.. So i am out some $200. U.S. and no parts."
Are you Alibaba.com? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Excellent craftsmanship. Not a 5 star because of the poor if non existant order updates page/link."
"Courteous and very helpful with the purchase our bird"
"If I could give a zero star I would. Alibaba only sent one item when I ordered two. They would not send me the other item they owed to me and basically said they never make mistakes and I was lying. Beware! I will never use them again."
"Brilliant service and delivery!"
"Hassle free ordering. Speedy delivery"
"Low prices"
"I found what i was looking for and was importing goods from far afield in no time at all."
Alibaba.com is rated 3.75 based on 8 reviews