Allsopp & Allsopp Reviews

02476 627366

info@allsoppandallsopp.co.uk

115 New Union StreetCoventryWest MidlandsCV1 2NT

Tell us how Allsopp & Allsopp made you happy
Without the staff, George and Angi the actual completion would not have happened. Magnificent staff
Excellent service all round. Darren helped us with tips for marketing the house (and produced an excellent brochure with nice photos); Max was great at highlighting the house's best features as he showed buyers around; and if it hadn't been for Angie organising all the other estate agents and solicitors in the chain, and chasing things up on our behalf, I don't think we would have moved at all! Many thanks to all.
Matt and the team were great from start to finish. They were extremely proactive, we had viewings on our property before the details were even loaded up to the website, they dealt with all viewings of our property and rang us after each one to give us feedback. They sold our property within the first week of it being in the market which was really important to us as we had seen our new home which we wanted to secure. By far the best estate agents we have even used and we would recommend to anyone looking to sell their home.
Dear Mrs Howes, thank you for your kind feedback, we hope to be considered if you or your friends and family decided to move again.
The team at Allsop and Allsop work exceptionally hard to try and sell your property. We were always kept updated throughout the whole process. I would definitely recommend Allsop and Allsop for selling your property.
(None Selected) - Posted 4 years ago
1 was very happy with Allsop They were very quick to arrange viewings and the multiple viewings worked very well to cut down the time single viewings would have taken
(Coventry) - Posted 4 years ago
Good professional service and excellent advice from the beginning. One person who really stood out is Angie Weeks who almost held our hands through the process. At no time did I ever feel anything was too much trouble and great care and attention was given to us to explain every detail of the sale. Thank you Angie. The only down side for us has been trying to get the board removed,we have telephoned 3 times stating its hanging off but still it remains. A small niggle. Other than that great service. Thank you all.
A fantastic experience selling my property through A&A. I put my property for sale on the Saturday, and 8 viewings later, I was sold for £7,000 over my asking price, which was more than two other estate agents Valued.
(None Selected) - Posted 4 years ago
Thank you for your feedback Mr Reeves, we hope to be considered if you or your friends & fancily decide to move again in the future.
Despite a difficult sale they remained calm and were always available and Angie went above and beyond to complete sale
We received excellent service in all aspects regarding the sale of our house. The only negative is that we referred a friend to Allsopp and Allsopp based on our experience and 3 months later we have not received our referral incentive, which is disappointing.
Thank You for your help and support in selling my late Aunties property. Your support in keeping me up to date with the progress of the viewing was excellent. Also my thanks to Angie Weeks for her knowledge and support after sale was agreed was extremely helpful. Thank you once again Mr. K.R.Long.
Allsopp & Allsopp made the buying of our house very stressful, through accusing of not completing tasks that had not been passed onto us from the solicitors. The people there were good at wandering the phone however were quick to blame any issues or delays on other people. The person in charge of sales caused issues by jumping the gun before anything had been decided between the seller and buyer. This caused a lot of confusion meaning our completion date was delayed.
Apart from James Costello, who we dealt with first, who was excellent and did what he said he would do when he said he would, and Angie at the Coventry office, who was our sales progressor and who was also excellent, we honestly were not impressed. Promises were made and broken regularly about following up on queries or requests. On the day we moved your Leamington office staff 'lost' the keys to our house and rang us when we were nearly in Hereford to tell us. The buyer of our house had to go out to Harbury to see if the removal firm, who we had left finishing off, were still there so he could get a key from them! Fortunately they were still there and he was able to get their key. Due to an error by our solicitor the wrong amount was paid to you on our behalf, but was soon rectified. One of your staff sent me an e-mail threatening 'further action' if the full amount was not paid. The mistake was not ours and I was not impressed. In our opinion you did not live up to your advertised standard.
This is the worst agency ever !!!! I hope they keep this review so every one can see. Very bad customer relations and all they need is you to rent or buy property from them and then they don't care any more. I have had a horrible experience with them ever. No courtesy and respect for their clients. Their drive is money which i feel they need so much.
Chased and hounded by agent when it was the seller's solicitors that were holding up proceedings. Mislead by agents in the fixtures and fittings content.
To start with you have got it wrong that I puchased a property - I sold one. With the benefit of hindsight I wish I hadn't instructed Allsopp and Allsopp. I was told my property would sell with no problem, as properties like mine were selling quickly. Being locked into a long contract prevented me from going elsewhere which I would have done. Also despite telling your staff umpteen times NOT to ring me on my mobile as I am not permitted to use it at work every time anyone rang it was on my mobile. I had provided a landline number which could be used. In addition my property eventually completed in October, it would have been a good idea to ask my opinion then not 5 months.
Never had a Agency mis lead and even lie to me in 15 years , as Allsopp did with the sale of my Springs 12 type 2E villa. Did not say Buyer pre approval not in place. Buyer Emirates Id expiring in next 2 weeks, tho buyer had informed them. I asked for a 60 day Form F. Said 70 days just to be safe. Will complete in 60. Trf.took a 100 days - having a huge adverse impact for me. And instead of apologizing gracefully, all I got was an arrogance and a very neative attitude. And every 2 weeks a diff. Person to deal with. Will certainly not deal with them again, and will advise maximum caution to anyone who does.
Do not use this company unprofessional nothing but lies and threats.
The agent who came to value my property used very high pressure sales tactics, trying to pressure me to sign the contract there and then and that he had a buyer lined up already!given that I had inherited the property and the condolence cards were still on the mantle, I found this to be very insensitive. I then received an endless amount of emails, letters and phone calls despite my telling him to back off. I then wrote to the manager about this terrible service and he basically denied that his member of staff would act in such a way. Terrible customer service.
Why only 2 responses? Probably only 2 genuine reviews. Charge more than any other agent in Coventry. I would use alternative estates. Genuine agents with good ethics
Appointment was made for a valuation but was never told when it was so when I called to confirm I was surprised it had already been made. Day of appointment and it had to be cancelled as they had double booked. Valuer came round on 2nd appointment to which he under valued our property by 10% then told us the fees would be free for the 1st 12 weeks then double the average price of all the others. We were pressurised to sign on the day to take advantage of the free fees as it was the last day. The advert stated the first 30 properties would benefit from the free estate agent fees and I am yet to see 30 properties on their books. We decided to cancel as were not happy with what we had already seen and the valuer called my mobile at 9pm on a friday night, didn't speak and then put the phone down. I was getting phone calls from the office asking for details of what we were looking for and I kept telling them not to call again. I had a further call from the valuer a week or 2 after the 9pm call, this time at 12:30am asking me where I was. Being half asleep I just put the phone down. Then yet another 2 phone calls from the office asking for details. I kept saying I will look on their website and would be in touch if we saw anything to which they replied "we don't show everything on line". In the end I had to threaten them with legal action of harassment to get them to stop calling me. I would NOT under any circumstances recommend this company as they are too expensive, the harass the hell out of you, and they just don't listen to what you say. Avoid at all costs and never give them your number.
Allsopp & Allsopp is rated 4.40 based on 60 reviews