Amazon Italy Reviews

of reviewers recommend Amazon Italy

Tell us how Amazon Italy made you happy
Fantastic, I have been using JOSE on my entire family's phones and computers, the user panel is so easy to configure, making monitoring so simple on a daily basis. I can check on emails delivered and sent, track text messages, it is great, even deleted messages are not safe they also detected with this monitoring software. WWW . HACKERSPYVILLE . COM
Kids are obsessed with getting more and more friends on social media, instead of finding the real ones. But well, it's a part of their lives. I'm more concerned about them befriending someone weird like online maniacs or smth. I don't want to bother at the same time so I just use mSpy. It helps blocking suspicious accounts without my kids knowing.
Worst customer service EVER, failing with a very important aspect such as a refund. Totally unreliable team. Highly recommend making informed purchases, as it takes forever to get anything sorted.
Positive experience
precisi e puntuali, prodotto come da descrizione
Je commande souvent je suis très satisfaite de leur produit et meilleur prix je recommande sans problème
Top service prices and delivery
It's great experience over all))
I ordered a Fred Perry Track Jacket da Laurel Nastro Blu - excellent quality . perfect fit and colour, very good price and very punctual delivery a birthday gift for my grandson who was delighted
Fast and reliable service
Fantastic customer service. Always very helpful with queries
Timely deliveries and communication
Arrived in super quick time and in pristine condition. I dont even have prime.
Regular customer and never had to send anything back. Sometimes quality on the odd thing not as good as stated but very doable .. price is right ..
so far.......Always promptly delivered. Items packed securely. Couriers pleasant.
Happy happy happy
Shipment in 2/3 days max, without Prime service! Different types of products, everything excellent quality !
I'm happy because Amazon offers a complete service in all respects; from the time of purchase, from fast shipping, from returns in case of problems, from the simplicity of its services. Moreover, it often offers the best prices on the market.
Purchased on amazon UK great service and prompt delivery. I don't have prime so service is limited
Fast prime delivery is great
Amazon Italy is rated 4.61 based on 23 reviews