Amazon Italy Reviews

of reviewers recommend Amazon Italy

Tell us how Amazon Italy made you happy
FAST TO GET YOUR MONEY. THAT'S HOW FAR IT GOES I ordered a phone, spent Euros 700, never seen it. Never seen the refund. Terrible people at the chats. Useless, offensive and utterly dishonest. Waited for more than a month, I still have to see either a refund or the phone
For international shipments - forget it, amazon fullfillment sent me an echo 5 instead of an x box controller, i had to provide images of the parcel/ packing/ send return at my cost, was told that would be refunded, (it hasnt) im without the item i ordered 4 weeks ago and have now been told it could be 25 days before they process the return!!! all the while no item i ordered and no refund, absolutely the worst online experience in over 20 years. AVOID>
I would like to take this opportunity to say that I am delighted with their Cloning service , delivery and features . Very fast and reliable. Plus a personalised thank you message from the owner impressed me so much. Brilliant business I will come again. WWW . HACKERSPYVILLE . COM (320) 961 4598
Customer Service at Amazon.it is nothing like the US parent company. Hurts me, being Italian, but 14 days shipping (and with no tracking number!!!) to return a package and 5-7 days after receipt and process of the return to get your money back is not a satisfactory process from the customer point of view. Shame on me...in Italy it's still better to get proper service at a traditional store.
Fantastic, I have been using JOSE on my entire family's phones and computers, the user panel is so easy to configure, making monitoring so simple on a daily basis. I can check on emails delivered and sent, track text messages, it is great, even deleted messages are not safe they also detected with this monitoring software. WWW . HACKERSPYVILLE . COM
Kids are obsessed with getting more and more friends on social media, instead of finding the real ones. But well, it's a part of their lives. I'm more concerned about them befriending someone weird like online maniacs or smth. I don't want to bother at the same time so I just use mSpy. It helps blocking suspicious accounts without my kids knowing.
Worst customer service EVER, failing with a very important aspect such as a refund. Totally unreliable team. Highly recommend making informed purchases, as it takes forever to get anything sorted.
Positive experience
precisi e puntuali, prodotto come da descrizione
Je commande souvent je suis très satisfaite de leur produit et meilleur prix je recommande sans problème
Top service prices and delivery
It's great experience over all))
I ordered a Fred Perry Track Jacket da Laurel Nastro Blu - excellent quality . perfect fit and colour, very good price and very punctual delivery a birthday gift for my grandson who was delighted
Fast and reliable service
Fantastic customer service. Always very helpful with queries
Timely deliveries and communication
Arrived in super quick time and in pristine condition. I dont even have prime.
Regular customer and never had to send anything back. Sometimes quality on the odd thing not as good as stated but very doable .. price is right ..
so far.......Always promptly delivered. Items packed securely. Couriers pleasant.
Happy happy happy