American Airlines Reviews

75% of reviewers recommend American Airlines
3PM
3PM

Tell us how American Airlines made you happy

"I am writing on behalf of a passenger. Incident occurred on the plane when passenger was sitting and had a celo fall on her head while she was already seated in her seat. It was determined that she go to hospital to get checked out and was told by the manager not worry, that they would look after her. After medically cleared, was informed she had to find her own way back to the airport and get a hotel. Nursing staff helped deal with situation and eventually American Airlines relunctantly paid for a hotel, but refused to pay for taxi back to the airport. The hospital ended up paying for taxi back to the airport. Passenger was upset as she was reassured by the manager and that would look after her and they did not carry out their word. American Airlines should be held accountable as this incident occurred on their watch and maybe they need to have stricter rules as to what can be a carry on item or they need to be stored somewhere else on the plane to avoid injures occurring to their passengers."
Are you American Airlines? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I was on flight 5440 and Jennifer was the best flight attendant I have ever had. Very personable and wonderful to interact with. I only wish she was on all my flights."
"Flew flight 5440 from canton/Akron at 7:30 am on 11/03/2018. Great flight. Attendant was Jennifer and she made flight extremely pleasant. She couldn’t hav been nicer."
"Given the bad press airlines get I think it’s important to give them coplimentd we travel with AA quite often .recently we recieved 5000$ in cash travel vouchers for cancelled flight which were so easy to use to book our flights. We were charged for case at the airport when we should not have been the money was refunded with in a week once we submitted our claim online and I have found their staff at all levels very professional and helpful"
American Airlines is rated 4.00 based on 4 reviews