www.angrila.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend www.angrila.com

Tell us how www.angrila.com made you happy
I ordered this dress on September 16 for a wedding on October 10. It was delivered October 14. Was much heavier than expected. Had a horrible smell. Wanted to return and they wouldn’t accept it. Very poor service. Tried to call and always got busy signal. Don’t order from this company !
I didn’t do customizing size I ordered from their chart and the dress didn’t fit. The shipping took to long to get here and I couldn’t return it on time to get a replacement. There customer service is horrible I’m fighting for my money back on PayPal. I’m out of a dress for my son’s wedding and out of 117.00 dollars I paid them. Don’t buy from them unless you want to be disappointed!
If I could give it no stars I would. Absolutely awful to deal with and terribly quality dresses - nothing like the images. Customer service was worse than any company I have ever worked with and will stop responding to you when you bring forth issues that fall entirely in line with their refund policy. The quality of the dresses were absolute garbage and nothing like the images. SAVE YOUR MONEY! Also, the customer service representative that each of my bridesmaids dealt with was named Jessica, so be weary of the other commenter in this post. I promise you this company is a scam.
www.angrila.com is rated 3.29 based on 7 reviews