www.angrila.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend www.angrila.com

Tell us how www.angrila.com made you happy
BUYER BEWARE! Note how few reviews show images from real customers, let alone how few reviews exist that don't require their approval. This is a complete scam website. The dress I received for my daughter's wedding looked nothing like the images on the website, the quality was awful, and I won't even wear this dress for a Halloween party! I tried like heck to get my money back through my credit card but Angrila has every loophole built into their website which you really don't understand because they contradict themselves within the site about their return policies. There is a major communication issue with their broken english. DO NOT take the leap. It is one of my greatest financial decision regrets.
I bought my wedding dress from Angrila. The first dress did not fit as well as I liked due to my error of measurement and I knew a custom dress was not returnable so I sent in a request for another identical dress but with different measurements. It was perfect and I would definitely order from this company again.
Angrila custom made two dresses for me. One was my wedding dress. Both were perfect and I would highly recommend this company.
I was super nervous to order because I’d had a bad experience a few months before ordering from Angrila. I saw that whatever I ordered would take some time, so I planned plenty early. I ordered based on measurements. I also found a skirt I really loved, but didn’t like the top that came with it. So I asked if I could get a different top and the person I talked to was able to show me a few top options that would work with the skirt. I also added two layers of tulle to the bottom to make sure it was very full. In all the dress was under $300 even with all the customizations I asked for! The dress came in pretty much right when they said it would. It fit perfectly other than being slightly long in the front, which was an easy fix as it was tulle and therefore didn’t have a sewn hem at the bottom. The top fit PERFECTLY. Everyone commented on my dress and how beautifully it flowed. It was perfect!
Refused to refund or provide any refund for items that needed alterations.
Provided alterations quote and still didn’t even try and assist.
I just recently received my dress from Angrila. I had noticed they didn’t have very many reviews so I wanted to spread the word that I had a really good experience with them. I didn’t purchase a pre-made dress, I sent in multiple pictures of what I wanted. I talked about details with someone for quite a while before finding out that she would make it all for under $200. At this point I got nervous and thought it was sketchy. But I went through with it as I had time before my wedding and they used PayPal. I received my dress early and it is PERFECT. Couldn’t be happier 🥰 If you’re hesitant here’s proof 👇🏽
I ordered this dress on September 16 for a wedding on October 10. It was delivered October 14. Was much heavier than expected. Had a horrible smell. Wanted to return and they wouldn’t accept it. Very poor service. Tried to call and always got busy signal. Don’t order from this company !
This was a HUGE step to purchase a dress that I plan to wear for my step daughter's upcoming wedding. But after going through every single review twice, I decided to take the chance. I am VERY happy I did because my dress is GORGEOUS! Once I get all done up and step into that dress, I am definitely going to feel beautiful. The customer service was great as well. Quick response time, great detail to customization & they also threw in a strapless butterfly push-up bra I wasn't expecting. I will definitely do business with Angrila Dress in the future.
We would like to thank you once more for your perfect work. It is a little bit bigger for the bodice when receiving, local woman helped me to alter it. So it was so beautiful. All the people were wondering💖 For the color and for the style. So we are satisfied now. Thank you.. 🤗
I didn’t do customizing size I ordered from their chart and the dress didn’t fit. The shipping took to long to get here and I couldn’t return it on time to get a replacement. There customer service is horrible I’m fighting for my money back on PayPal. I’m out of a dress for my son’s wedding and out of 117.00 dollars I paid them. Don’t buy from them unless you want to be disappointed!
If I could give it no stars I would. Absolutely awful to deal with and terribly quality dresses - nothing like the images. Customer service was worse than any company I have ever worked with and will stop responding to you when you bring forth issues that fall entirely in line with their refund policy. The quality of the dresses were absolute garbage and nothing like the images. SAVE YOUR MONEY! Also, the customer service representative that each of my bridesmaids dealt with was named Jessica, so be weary of the other commenter in this post. I promise you this company is a scam.
I did custom sizing, it fit perfectly! the dress looks even better than it does in the pictures on the website. It's so lightweight, and just beautiful. I am bigger and don't have much of a torso, this dress gives me a flattering waste and makes it look like I have a longer torso. I am so happy with this dress!
www.angrila.com is rated 3.33 based on 12 reviews