www.angrila.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend www.angrila.com

Tell us how www.angrila.com made you happy
I just recently received my dress from Angrila. I had noticed they didn’t have very many reviews so I wanted to spread the word that I had a really good experience with them. I didn’t purchase a pre-made dress, I sent in multiple pictures of what I wanted. I talked about details with someone for quite a while before finding out that she would make it all for under $200. At this point I got nervous and thought it was sketchy. But I went through with it as I had time before my wedding and they used PayPal. I received my dress early and it is PERFECT. Couldn’t be happier 🥰 If you’re hesitant here’s proof 👇🏽
This was a HUGE step to purchase a dress that I plan to wear for my step daughter's upcoming wedding. But after going through every single review twice, I decided to take the chance. I am VERY happy I did because my dress is GORGEOUS! Once I get all done up and step into that dress, I am definitely going to feel beautiful. The customer service was great as well. Quick response time, great detail to customization & they also threw in a strapless butterfly push-up bra I wasn't expecting. I will definitely do business with Angrila Dress in the future.
We would like to thank you once more for your perfect work. It is a little bit bigger for the bodice when receiving, local woman helped me to alter it. So it was so beautiful. All the people were wondering💖 For the color and for the style. So we are satisfied now. Thank you.. 🤗
I did custom sizing, it fit perfectly! the dress looks even better than it does in the pictures on the website. It's so lightweight, and just beautiful. I am bigger and don't have much of a torso, this dress gives me a flattering waste and makes it look like I have a longer torso. I am so happy with this dress!
I ordered this dress on September 16 for a wedding on October 10. It was delivered October 14. Was much heavier than expected. Had a horrible smell. Wanted to return and they wouldn’t accept it. Very poor service. Tried to call and always got busy signal. Don’t order from this company !
I didn’t do customizing size I ordered from their chart and the dress didn’t fit. The shipping took to long to get here and I couldn’t return it on time to get a replacement. There customer service is horrible I’m fighting for my money back on PayPal. I’m out of a dress for my son’s wedding and out of 117.00 dollars I paid them. Don’t buy from them unless you want to be disappointed!
If I could give it no stars I would. Absolutely awful to deal with and terribly quality dresses - nothing like the images. Customer service was worse than any company I have ever worked with and will stop responding to you when you bring forth issues that fall entirely in line with their refund policy. The quality of the dresses were absolute garbage and nothing like the images. SAVE YOUR MONEY! Also, the customer service representative that each of my bridesmaids dealt with was named Jessica, so be weary of the other commenter in this post. I promise you this company is a scam.
www.angrila.com is rated 3.29 based on 7 reviews