www.angrila.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend www.angrila.com

Tell us how www.angrila.com made you happy
I just recently received my dress from Angrila. I had noticed they didn’t have very many reviews so I wanted to spread the word that I had a really good experience with them. I didn’t purchase a pre-made dress, I sent in multiple pictures of what I wanted. I talked about details with someone for quite a while before finding out that she would make it all for under $200. At this point I got nervous and thought it was sketchy. But I went through with it as I had time before my wedding and they used PayPal. I received my dress early and it is PERFECT. Couldn’t be happier 🥰 If you’re hesitant here’s proof 👇🏽
This was a HUGE step to purchase a dress that I plan to wear for my step daughter's upcoming wedding. But after going through every single review twice, I decided to take the chance. I am VERY happy I did because my dress is GORGEOUS! Once I get all done up and step into that dress, I am definitely going to feel beautiful. The customer service was great as well. Quick response time, great detail to customization & they also threw in a strapless butterfly push-up bra I wasn't expecting. I will definitely do business with Angrila Dress in the future.
We would like to thank you once more for your perfect work. It is a little bit bigger for the bodice when receiving, local woman helped me to alter it. So it was so beautiful. All the people were wondering💖 For the color and for the style. So we are satisfied now. Thank you.. 🤗
I did custom sizing, it fit perfectly! the dress looks even better than it does in the pictures on the website. It's so lightweight, and just beautiful. I am bigger and don't have much of a torso, this dress gives me a flattering waste and makes it look like I have a longer torso. I am so happy with this dress!
www.angrila.com is rated 3.29 based on 7 reviews