Any Boat Pty Ltd Reviews

gilbert@anyboat.com.au

23a King George Street

Tell us how Any Boat Pty Ltd made you happy

Telephone
"AnyBoat did a wonderful job with my son's 21st birthday! They were friendly and extremely helpful. I would recommend them to anyone who would like a special event made more special!"
"Excellent boat and brilliant skipper!! Very friendly and knowledgeable about the local area and history so guests were very happy. We hired the boat for a family cruise post our wedding and all were from overseas so had an amazing time in Sydney harbour. We also had the best time! Thank you"
"A wonderful experience. Great food, great crew. fun all around."
"Good service, good chats with the crew that were on that night. Perfect 21st venue, yeww"
"Hello Anyboat! Thank you for assisting us with our staff party! We had a great time, crew were very helpful which helped tremendously on the day. Everything was perfect & would highly recommend Anyboat! Thank you."
"Great costumer service at the day of the party, fun staff, boat was on time and provided everything we needed for the day. As we had bbq my friends forgot their professional cooking equipment such as knives and bbq food in the freezer. I rang and emailed the next day and was told to wait as they were going to check out it with the owner, which I have no response since then. It was very disappointing at the end as I felt no one cares about it after we paid for the event."
"I booked my cruise through Any Boat and they really went out of their way to make sure everything was right. Perfect choice of boat, great food and a great time!"
"I have used Any Boat a few times and their service is flawless. I have dealt with Morgan, Tegan, and Camilla and act time found that their attention to detail was great and they were always available if I needed to clarify something. I would happily recommend them to anyone wanting to hire a boat."
"We had a great time and the crew made it the perfect day! Thanks for taking us out!"
"The boat itself was good as we had used it the previous year - to be receiving this survey about recent cruise when in fact it was at the end of last year is disappointing and there was no follow up after the cruise pre-cruise I was impressed - post not so much"
"Had a ball, we want to do it again someday & we will go with Any Boat again."
"Very good service. Always was updated"
"Our skipper was great, super friendly and helpful. The boat we hired was also amazing, had plenty of room for everyone, clean and modern."
"I was very impressed with the phone conversations I had with Tegan about booking a group for New Years Eve. Her information was clear and my dealings with her were very professional. Thank you."
"Great boat, good size and price. The captain was lovely. Really made our experience exceptional!"
"Positives - Upper Deck and Lower deck of boat were presented well. Some staff were friendly Negatives - Lower cabin area had a putrid stench of sewerage. The boat left the pier with two of our guests on board. Could have stayed 5 more seconds to let them off."
"The food packages available were limited without options to mix and match. We went over time but I never heard back from you regarding the bond and deduction from that. Plus we never got our bond back. The boat smelled. The crew were nice but it was a shabby experience. We requested soft drinks & there was none on board. pretty average really."
"Very easy to organise and super friendly and professional staff. We had a great day and would definitely recommend."
"Great service. The team at any boat organised every detail on the day. The boat was clean and the crew were great also. Can’t wait to organise another cruise!"
"I booked a boat through Any Boat for a hens party. The skipper turned up late, and gave little to no advise on a route for our hire or any good spots to stop. The boat was really old and rundown, and I had even opted for a more expensive one! There wasn’t even a Bluetooth speaker or AUX cord on board so we had to party in silence. To be honest, I was a little embarrassed being the one who organised the cruise."
Any Boat Pty Ltd is rated 4.30 based on 27 reviews