Any Boat Pty Ltd Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend Any Boat Pty Ltd

gilbert@anyboat.com.au

23a King George Street

Tell us how Any Boat Pty Ltd made you happy

"Camilla and Tegan were outstanding! So helpful and thoughtful from start to end. The boat I got was everything I needed."
"Excellent service, happy to provide all the information I needed, would recommend them for anyone interested in hiring a boat for an event"
"Anyboat is a fantastic boat hire company that provided efficient and quick communication throughout the whole process. My friends and I had the best time sailing on the amazing Delphinus. Were were able to relax while in the very capable hands of our lovely and easy going skipper, Alex. Thank you! I have already recommended this boat and company to my family and friends :)"
"Our entire group of 20 people had a great time on board the Bacchus. It couldn’t have been more perfect for our occasion of Bridal celebrations, and the sunset time was perfect for amazing photo memories. The staff onboard were great also. Would recommend to anyone in future."
"Camilla was very helpful and patient throughout. Will definitely come back. Thank you!"
"Amazing! Customer service and operators made booking and our day, run so smoothly. Had the best time on our cruise, would definitely recommend."
"Excellent service - very easy and great smooth booking process. Camilla was prompt and helped us book the boat we wanted for our team building day. Thanks, Any Boat!"
"Fantastic company to liaise with and spectacular service both in the lead up and on the cruise. A+ crew, catering and vessel and great value packages."
"The crew were incredibly friendly and accommodating. The boat itself was perfect for a larger group, I can't recommend it enough! The process of investigating, hiring and customising the hire was so easy with the help of Tegan. Overall, we had the best time and looking forward to hitting the seas again."
"Great experience! More than happy to book again"
"Best day ever!! Great service from Any Boat and the boat they recommended was perfect for our group. Thank you so much"
"Extremely helpful and competent staff, the whole team went out of their way to make our day better than we could have imagined thank you again to the Anyboat team for pulling out all stops for us."
"Fantastic service when booking and an amazing boat and crew. We will be booking again this year. Thanks,"
"AnyBoat did a wonderful job with my son's 21st birthday! They were friendly and extremely helpful. I would recommend them to anyone who would like a special event made more special!"
"Excellent boat and brilliant skipper!! Very friendly and knowledgeable about the local area and history so guests were very happy. We hired the boat for a family cruise post our wedding and all were from overseas so had an amazing time in Sydney harbour. We also had the best time! Thank you"
"A wonderful experience. Great food, great crew. fun all around."
"Good service, good chats with the crew that were on that night. Perfect 21st venue, yeww"
"Hello Anyboat! Thank you for assisting us with our staff party! We had a great time, crew were very helpful which helped tremendously on the day. Everything was perfect & would highly recommend Anyboat! Thank you."
"Great costumer service at the day of the party, fun staff, boat was on time and provided everything we needed for the day. As we had bbq my friends forgot their professional cooking equipment such as knives and bbq food in the freezer. I rang and emailed the next day and was told to wait as they were going to check out it with the owner, which I have no response since then. It was very disappointing at the end as I felt no one cares about it after we paid for the event."
"I booked my cruise through Any Boat and they really went out of their way to make sure everything was right. Perfect choice of boat, great food and a great time!"
Any Boat Pty Ltd is rated 4.53 based on 40 reviews