Asda Gorseinon Superstore, Swansea Reviews

of reviewers recommend Asda Gorseinon Superstore, Swansea

Heol Y Mynydd, Gorseinon SA4 4BZ, UK

Tell us how Asda Gorseinon Superstore, Swansea made you happy
Been to Asda shopping with my husband and my husband picked up £5 on floor as he was buying cigarettes girl approached him on desk and was rude and said give me the £5 u just picked up there was no please can u hand it in she didn’t give him a chance was very rude the way she done this always shop in Asda but nothing to be polite to your customers it was way she asked she didn’t even give a chance to hand it in and said give it to me that money it was at around 6:30 ish
1 Star is to much!!! Shocking attitude of staff at Asda Gorseinon I have witnessed the way staff speak to members of the public on several occasions especially the elderly, but I was approached by a young lady today and she was very rude to me and my husband me especially hasten to say I won’t be shopping at this store anymore and will be encouraging my friends and family not to!!
Disgusting attitudes on staff gossiping and slandering customers as they shop hostile and aggressive atmosphere really uncomfortable and I know about of people don't shop there because of this.
If I could give 0 stars I would..A member of staff swore at me under her breath today (quite short and plump with short brown hair didn’t get the name) and also checkout woman was a horror bag..Also staff don’t stick to the rules of 2 meters apart during this coronavirus outbreak..just barge past with they’r big trolleys..I would rather drive up to Tesco to shop from now on where they employ decent people...Have a staff meeting and put them all in line is best or employ better staff..that is all
Will not be visiting again! After what was an impressive entrance with social distancing being monitored it’s sad to say that the rest of the shopping experience was awful. Absolutely no one including the staff were abiding by the arrows on the floor. There was too many shoppers walking everywhere and no one monitoring this. The security men were having a chat at the entrance and one girl showing us where to queue for the tills, at this point I must say this queuing system is very confusing and even she didn’t know where to direct shoppers. In the end I had to ask this girl to leave me alone as she was telling me not to put items on the end of the till and to wait even though I was behind the sign. Other people were doing as they pleased. It was carnage. For shame Asda, you should know better, a very disappointing shopping experience in the current climate. Definitely will not be going again.
Bread rolls in bakery are frozen and defrosted on site, told by staff safe to refreeze.
I bought a joint of pork last week , I normally get the offer 3 for £10.00, but my granddaughter wanted pork so I had to buy a separate joint which cost me Nearly £6.00, when cooked I started to cut it and found it was full of fat and Grissel, they had slapped two small pieces of meat together and all the rest was fat, if I could send you a picture I would, where is quality control ? I've had better meat when I get 3 for ten pounds, I was absolutely disgusted, I won't be doing that again.
Tills constantly crashing on a weekly basis.
Asda Gorseinon Superstore, Swansea is rated 2.19 based on 16 reviews