AtoZ Appliance Services Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend AtoZ Appliance Services

About AtoZ Appliance Services: AtoZ provides on-demand appliance repair throughout Los Angeles and Orange County.

888-554-2869

hello@atozappliance.com

14416 Hamlin St Office 207

Own Driver
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Under an hour
Mervin Jenkins
"I have a Sub Zero Refrigerator that stopped cooling. I called A2Z and they had a repairman come out and troubleshoot it. They found several problems. Parts were ordered and the repairman came back a couple days later and did the repair. My refrigerator has been in great working condition ever since. Thanks!"
Lilith Monteig
"We have a Maytag washer. It stopped spinning and was making a crazy sounding noise. We called the company A to Z and they were so wonderful. The technician was so professional and fixed the problem on the spot. We would recommend them to anybody who needs to get their washer fixed."
Sully Samuels
"I have a Viking refrigerator in one of the buildings that I own in downtown LA. My tenant claimed that the freezer was broken. I scheduled for A 2 Z to come check it out. The technician that was sent out was a specialist in Viking repairs. He ordered parts and when the manufacturer sent them over, he came the next day, and got it all fixed. My tenant is happy, and so am I. Great service guys!!"
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"My wife and I had bought a Kenmore washer, and it stopped working. We called the company we bought it from but they said we no longer had warranty on it. We heard about AtoZ from our cousin who was very happy with the work they did for him on his cooktop. We called and had the technician come out and do the repair. It was all done the same day. He had the part he needed with him, and we didn’t have to wait. We were able to do our laundry that evening."
"I live in West Hollywood and have a pretty old stove. It is a Fisher and Paykel, and its over 10 years old. It was working fine, until it stopped. The company came out and the technician told me what needed to be ordered. The next day the sweet girls from the office gave me a call and said that the technician was having a hard time finding the parts because of age of unit, and given that some were already discontinued, but that he would search and go through all other resources he can think of. In about 2 days I got a call that the tech can come out and finish the repair. The next day he came out and did the job. I was so glad I didn’t have to buy a new stove. At least for some time, I hope. Thanks a lot for caring. Appreciate a company that cares!"
"I have always had A2Z come over when something has gone wrong with an appliance. This time it was the washer. As always the repairman did a great job. Thanks."
"My mom needed help with her Samsung dryer. The belt needed to be changed. It was making a loud noise. The technician that came out already had the part in his truck and once I agreed to the repair he did it in a matter of minutes. My mom is elderly and its hard for her to not have all her appliances working since she relies on them. Even if one breaks, it is a major crisis for her. So thank you for coming out and doing a great job!"
"I have nothing but good things to say about a2z. They have fixed my fridge and washer. Other companies tried to overcharge me, but they were fair. I compared the prices with other companies, so I know I wasn’t lied to. I will be in business with them for all my appliances."
"I got the best service from these people. They were prompt, knowledgeable, and very experienced. They are a qualified business when it comes to your repairs. Fantastic!"
"AtoZ is the best! I have worked with them for over 8 years. They offer great competitive pricing, and the most qualified technicians you can get to repair your appliances. The best!"
"This is the best company ever! They have the lowest rate in town and when it comes to fixes, they do really quality work. The techs are knowledgeable and qualified to provide excellent repairs. If ever there is a problem, the office staff is easy to communicate with and they always get back to you in a timely manner."
"I had bought my washer from Sears, but my warranty was up. I called AtoZ and they sent Dima out to test the washer. He ordered the parts that he needed and in 2 days he came back and the job was completed. I had great service."
"I had needed help with my garbage disposal. This company came out and he fixed it. It took 25 min and everything started working again. Thanks."
"My oven burner stopped igniting. I had them come and fix it. They did such good service."
"Great service! Great caring owner! Fantastic management and office staff. I can’t say enough good things about this company."
"I had a technician come out to diagnose my washer and dryer. His name was Daniel, and he was fantastic. This was a couple years ago. More recently our fridge broke and they had another technician come over. He fixed the fridge and we were really happy that we remembered this company when it broke. We hope nothing else breaks, but if it does, they will be the company we call."
"I have a subzero refrigerator. I got the best prices from them. They were fair and courteous. The repairman knew how to fix this appliance, and did a great job."
"I have a Maytag washer, and every time I would wash my clothes it would mix up all the colors and basically ruined all my clothes. I called A2Z. I am so happy with the service. Call these guys for your repairs."
"I love this fantastic company. They are really dependable and easy to work with. They explained everything to me that needed to get done, made my experience a pleasant one. Thanks."
"I have a property in the Malibu area and my tenant called me to complain that her stove stopped working. I had this company come out and they did a great service for my tenant. She was happy, and so was I. I will definitely be calling then back for any future repairs."
"Great experience working with these guys!"
"I love working with this company. They are reliable, dependable, and trustworthy. Very much so recommended."
"I have two residences which have needed repair on several appliances in the past 2 years. Ever since the first time we had a problem with our cooktop and a2z came and took care of it, we knew we could rely on the expertise of the technicians to carry out the job. We continue to contact them for all our home service needs, because they have never failed us. They have great customer service also."
"I have a Samsung refrigerator that stopped making ice. I figured the problem was the ice maker so I called to schedule an appointment. I had a technician come and diagnose it. It turned out it was the ice maker. The technician also said that my condenser looked like it had not been cleaned ever. My whole refrigerator was probably going to be facing a much larger repair that just the ice maker, if I didn’t start doing maintenance and taking care of it. He did it for me. I am really thankful that he warned me, and saved me money. This is why I will call these guys whenever I have a problem. I trust them."
AtoZ Appliance Services is rated 4.99 based on 501 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access