AtoZ Appliance Services Reviews

Own Driver
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read AtoZ Appliance Services Reviews

About AtoZ Appliance Services:

AtoZ provides on-demand appliance repair throughout Los Angeles and Orange County.

888-554-2869

billing@atozappliance.com

14416 Hamlin St Office 207

Tell us how AtoZ Appliance Services made you happy
My wife and I had bought a Kenmore washer, and it stopped working. We called the company we bought it from but they said we no longer had warranty on it. We heard about AtoZ from our cousin who was very happy with the work they did for him on his cooktop. We called and had the technician come out and do the repair. It was all done the same day. He had the part he needed with him, and we didn’t have to wait. We were able to do our laundry that evening.
I love A2Z. They are the best!
This is an incredible team of people. From Olga and Julia in the office, to the technicians. They work together to really do a great job. Thank you for all that you do!
I have used a 2 z for the past 7 years. The technician Zack is very honest and hardworking. The pricing is fair. He is very professional and has been able to repair even my most difficult appliances. Thank you a 2 z!
Great reliable services. Always a pleasure.
My GE refrigerator stopped making ice. They came and gave me quote. I was very pleased to see that it was less than I originally thought. My technician is so educated on GE repairs and I am very happy that everything worked out perfectly.
My kenmore oven ignitor broke. AtoZ technician Dmitry came and fixed the appliance. He really knows how to get the job done very well.
I love the girls in the office and my technician was fantastic. 5 stars!
The techs are very knowledgeable and professional. The office staff is also great.
Love love AtoZ. I never call anyone else. They do a great job!
They fixed my unit so fast and easy. Thank you!
I love the a2z team. They are amazing!
I recommend this great company to everyone. They are fantastic and professional.
My kitchenaid refrigerator starting making a scary loud sound. It turned out to be the fan. The estimate provided was fair and the repair was done effectively. This is a great company.
5 star review! love AtoZ.
Such phenomenal service. This company never fails to provide the best repairs in town. We always call them and always will. Thanks guys!
Our vintage stove stopped heating. It has been in the family for 30 years. A2Z came over and offered an estimate that was very fair in cost. The repair was done quickly. We love this stove and want to keep it forever. Thanks to these guys, we may get to do just that!
Shawn was fantastic. Such great service. Very professional and prompt.
5 stars all the way!
My friends at a2z always deliver. They are cost effective and professional. I recommend calling them for any appliance repairs.
I got my fridge fixed fast and easy!
AtoZ Appliance Services is rated 4.99 based on 664 reviews