AtoZ Appliance Services Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend AtoZ Appliance Services

About AtoZ Appliance Services: AtoZ provides on-demand appliance repair throughout Los Angeles and Orange County.

888-554-2869

hello@atozappliance.com

14416 Hamlin St Office 207

Click Here
Own Driver
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Under an hour
Mervin Jenkins
"I have a Sub Zero Refrigerator that stopped cooling. I called A2Z and they had a repairman come out and troubleshoot it. They found several problems. Parts were ordered and the repairman came back a couple days later and did the repair. My refrigerator has been in great working condition ever since. Thanks!"
Lilith Monteig
"We have a Maytag washer. It stopped spinning and was making a crazy sounding noise. We called the company A to Z and they were so wonderful. The technician was so professional and fixed the problem on the spot. We would recommend them to anybody who needs to get their washer fixed."
Sully Samuels
"I have a Viking refrigerator in one of the buildings that I own in downtown LA. My tenant claimed that the freezer was broken. I scheduled for A 2 Z to come check it out. The technician that was sent out was a specialist in Viking repairs. He ordered parts and when the manufacturer sent them over, he came the next day, and got it all fixed. My tenant is happy, and so am I. Great service guys!!"
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"My wife and I had bought a Kenmore washer, and it stopped working. We called the company we bought it from but they said we no longer had warranty on it. We heard about AtoZ from our cousin who was very happy with the work they did for him on his cooktop. We called and had the technician come out and do the repair. It was all done the same day. He had the part he needed with him, and we didn’t have to wait. We were able to do our laundry that evening."
"I got a fix done on my Maytag fridge. It works great!"
"I have a kitchenaid refrigerator that had stopped working. I called this company and the technician came and did the diagnostic. He had to order special parts and when he got them in, he came back and finished the fix. I am very happy with the service and will call these guys back for all my other repairs."
"We have a Whirlpool refrigerator. We woke up in the morning and everything inside the freezer was defrosted. It was leaking and all the food was melting. We called a to z. The repairman was already in the area and came over so quickly. He managed to find the problem and do a temporary fix while the parts were ordered from the manufacturer. When he came back, he did the final repair, and got it to the right freezing temperature. The competitive cost of service was the best over all also. If I ever have any more problems, I will be calling these guys!"
"have a Samsung washer that wasn’t working. These guys are the best. They came and fixed it. Thanks A to Z."
"My Subzero Fridge stopped cooling. I called this company because they are local and had the best diagnostic prices in town. The technician came and said that the part I needed had to be special ordered. It took a few business days and he came back and finished the repair. Me fridge is now working very good. No more problems."
"My Viking Oven was not working on the broil setting. I had called another company to come out and fix it, but the repair was not done right and I paid a lot of money. I was very upset that I wasted time and money and the repair wasn’t done. I called this company and the senior level technician came out and re-tested the oven, and told me what part needed to be ordered. By next week he came back and fixed it right! Thanks guys for all your hard work."
AtoZ Appliance Services is rated 4.99 based on 501 reviews