AtoZ Appliance Services Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend AtoZ Appliance Services

About AtoZ Appliance Services: AtoZ provides on-demand appliance repair throughout Los Angeles and Orange County.

888-554-2869

Under an hour

- No results match this filter query -
[reset filters]

Mervin Jenkins
"I have a Sub Zero Refrigerator that stopped cooling. I called A2Z and they had a repairman come out and troubleshoot it. They found several problems. Parts were ordered and the repairman came back a couple days later and did the repair. My refrigerator has been in great working condition ever since. Thanks!"
Lilith Monteig
"We have a Maytag washer. It stopped spinning and was making a crazy sounding noise. We called the company A to Z and they were so wonderful. The technician was so professional and fixed the problem on the spot. We would recommend them to anybody who needs to get their washer fixed."
Sully Samuels
"I have a Viking refrigerator in one of the buildings that I own in downtown LA. My tenant claimed that the freezer was broken. I scheduled for A 2 Z to come check it out. The technician that was sent out was a specialist in Viking repairs. He ordered parts and when the manufacturer sent them over, he came the next day, and got it all fixed. My tenant is happy, and so am I. Great service guys!!"
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"My wife and I had bought a Kenmore washer, and it stopped working. We called the company we bought it from but they said we no longer had warranty on it. We heard about AtoZ from our cousin who was very happy with the work they did for him on his cooktop. We called and had the technician come out and do the repair. It was all done the same day. He had the part he needed with him, and we didn’t have to wait. We were able to do our laundry that evening."
AtoZ Appliance Services is rated 4.99 based on 501 reviews