AtoZ Appliance Services Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend AtoZ Appliance Services

About AtoZ Appliance Services: AtoZ provides on-demand appliance repair throughout Los Angeles and Orange County.

888-554-2869

hello@atozappliance.com

14416 Hamlin St Office 207

Click Here
Own Driver
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Under an hour
Mervin Jenkins
"I have a Sub Zero Refrigerator that stopped cooling. I called A2Z and they had a repairman come out and troubleshoot it. They found several problems. Parts were ordered and the repairman came back a couple days later and did the repair. My refrigerator has been in great working condition ever since. Thanks!"
Lilith Monteig
"We have a Maytag washer. It stopped spinning and was making a crazy sounding noise. We called the company A to Z and they were so wonderful. The technician was so professional and fixed the problem on the spot. We would recommend them to anybody who needs to get their washer fixed."
Sully Samuels
"I have a Viking refrigerator in one of the buildings that I own in downtown LA. My tenant claimed that the freezer was broken. I scheduled for A 2 Z to come check it out. The technician that was sent out was a specialist in Viking repairs. He ordered parts and when the manufacturer sent them over, he came the next day, and got it all fixed. My tenant is happy, and so am I. Great service guys!!"
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"My wife and I had bought a Kenmore washer, and it stopped working. We called the company we bought it from but they said we no longer had warranty on it. We heard about AtoZ from our cousin who was very happy with the work they did for him on his cooktop. We called and had the technician come out and do the repair. It was all done the same day. He had the part he needed with him, and we didn’t have to wait. We were able to do our laundry that evening."
"I live in West Hollywood and have a pretty old stove. It is a Fisher and Paykel, and its over 10 years old. It was working fine, until it stopped. The company came out and the technician told me what needed to be ordered. The next day the sweet girls from the office gave me a call and said that the technician was having a hard time finding the parts because of age of unit, and given that some were already discontinued, but that he would search and go through all other resources he can think of. In about 2 days I got a call that the tech can come out and finish the repair. The next day he came out and did the job. I was so glad I didn’t have to buy a new stove. At least for some time, I hope. Thanks a lot for caring. Appreciate a company that cares!"
"I have always had A2Z come over when something has gone wrong with an appliance. This time it was the washer. As always the repairman did a great job. Thanks."
"I got the best service from these people. They were prompt, knowledgeable, and very experienced. They are a qualified business when it comes to your repairs. Fantastic!"
"I live in a beautiful but old house in Culver City, and own good quality appliances. Unfortunately some of them are over 20 years old and give up on me at the worst time. A few months ago I went away on a 3-week vacation. I came back home to a disaster. Apparently, there was a power outage due to a thunderstorm, something that never happens in LA, right?? My refrigerator was dead, ice has melted and water leaked all over the floor, oven stopped turning on, washer has accumulated mold. It was disgusting! I called A to Z and got a service technician within 1 hour, a knowledgeable repairman Dmitriy. He was very polite, helped me move things out of the way, took time to troubleshoot all the distressed units. He reset my refrigerator on the spot and got it to work, which was the most important part of this ordeal! He ordered a new gasket for my Samsung washer, and did the maintenance. I really appreciated that he tried to do most work on the same day even though it was already evening. As for the oven, it turned out that the part was hard to obtain (it’s an oldie from 1994). Dmitriy placed an order for international shipping and returned 8 days later. Everything is working perfect, I am grateful to this technician and A to Z for making my life so much easier!"
"I got a fix done on my Maytag fridge. It works great!"
"I have a kitchenaid refrigerator that had stopped working. I called this company and the technician came and did the diagnostic. He had to order special parts and when he got them in, he came back and finished the fix. I am very happy with the service and will call these guys back for all my other repairs."
"I have a whirlpool dryer and it stopped blowing hot air. The clothes were not drying. A2Z came and fixed it so fast. I would highly recommend them to everyone I know."
"We have a Whirlpool refrigerator. We woke up in the morning and everything inside the freezer was defrosted. It was leaking and all the food was melting. We called a to z. The repairman was already in the area and came over so quickly. He managed to find the problem and do a temporary fix while the parts were ordered from the manufacturer. When he came back, he did the final repair, and got it to the right freezing temperature. The competitive cost of service was the best over all also. If I ever have any more problems, I will be calling these guys!"
"We have a Kenmore refrigerator. The ice maker stopped making ice. The repairman came and fixed it. He had all the parts he needed. The job took about 1 hr, and everything is good now."
"My refrigerator stopped cooling. The freezer part was fine, but the fridge was not getting cold. I was losing all the food I had stored in there. I called AtoZ and the repairman came and did the diagnostic. He ordered the parts and Came the next day to complete the repair. I will always call this company, they get the job done."
"I have nothing but good things to say about a2z. They have fixed my fridge and washer. Other companies tried to overcharge me, but they were fair. I compared the prices with other companies, so I know I wasn’t lied to. I will be in business with them for all my appliances."
"My Viking Oven was not working on the broil setting. I had called another company to come out and fix it, but the repair was not done right and I paid a lot of money. I was very upset that I wasted time and money and the repair wasn’t done. I called this company and the senior level technician came out and re-tested the oven, and told me what part needed to be ordered. By next week he came back and fixed it right! Thanks guys for all your hard work."
"I have a kenmore stackable dryer. It started making a sound. I called a to z and the technician came and fixed it right away. I have had zero problems since then. Thanks"
Thank you for the kind words Mervin!
Thank you. Don't forget our team services other appliances too!!
"I have a kitchenaid refrigerator. I needed it looked at because it started making a loud humming noise. They came out and tested the refrigerator and did the fix on the spot. They also did maintenance on it, and recommended that I do that annually so that my refrigerator doesn’t need repairs as often. The AtoZ guys are great. Thanks a lot!"
"We have a Maytag Washer. It stopped spinning and all my laundry was left inside, wet and full of water. I called a 2 z , they came over within the hour and fixed my unit. It now works just fine. I am really glad I found a company I can rely on."
"I have a True commercial refrigerator. It stopped cooling and when I checked in the morning my food was already warm. I went online and found ATOZ. I called and he came over that same day. He said special parts were needed and that he will come back tomorrow to complete the job. He came over the next day and finished the job. Everything works great. I am so happy with the service that was provided. Thanks Guys!"
"I have a kitchen aid dishwasher and it was not cleaning the dishes. I called these guys and they came right over. I was told that a part needed to be ordered and it would take a few days. The tech came back out in 2 days, and he did the part installation. My dishwasher works really good now. All the dishes are perfectly clean. Thanks for the great service!"
AtoZ Appliance Services is rated 4.99 based on 501 reviews