AtoZ Appliance Services Reviews

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Under an hour
Read AtoZ Appliance Services Reviews

About AtoZ Appliance Services:

AtoZ provides on-demand appliance repair throughout Los Angeles and Orange County.

888-554-2869

hello@atozappliance.com

14416 Hamlin St Office 207

Love them! They are amazing. I always call them for myself and my mom. Great service.
I called them to come fix my kenmore washer. They did a great work. Thanks.
I have worked with this company for several years. They have come out to fix 4 appliances. I highly recommend them to everyone. They know what’s up!
I have a washer. It was not draining the water. My clothes were not washed well. The repairman came over, he installed the part and I have a working washer now. Thanks.
I live out near the beach and its hard to get a company to come out here. It is kind of problematic to park and actually get around in this area. These guys have been out here twice now. No problems, or complaints. They also do a fantastic job when it comes to fixing my units.
A2Z has been a company I have worked with for over 5 years. They come the same day. The parts arrive quickly. The work is done well.
The fridge in our 2nd home stopped cooling. We called these guys because they worked on an appliance in our main house. They came out, and did a fantastic job. Thanks.
I have a dryer, I called them and they came out and fixed it. They did a very good job.
I had great service by this company. Loved it!
I live in a beautiful but old house in Culver City, and own good quality appliances. Unfortunately some of them are over 20 years old and give up on me at the worst time. A few months ago I went away on a 3-week vacation. I came back home to a disaster. Apparently, there was a power outage due to a thunderstorm, something that never happens in LA, right?? My refrigerator was dead, ice has melted and water leaked all over the floor, oven stopped turning on, washer has accumulated mold. It was disgusting! I called A to Z and got a service technician within 1 hour, a knowledgeable repairman Dmitriy. He was very polite, helped me move things out of the way, took time to troubleshoot all the distressed units. He reset my refrigerator on the spot and got it to work, which was the most important part of this ordeal! He ordered a new gasket for my Samsung washer, and did the maintenance. I really appreciated that he tried to do most work on the same day even though it was already evening. As for the oven, it turned out that the part was hard to obtain (it’s an oldie from 1994). Dmitriy placed an order for international shipping and returned 8 days later. Everything is working perfect, I am grateful to this technician and A to Z for making my life so much easier!
I have a whirlpool dryer and it stopped blowing hot air. The clothes were not drying. A2Z came and fixed it so fast. I would highly recommend them to everyone I know.
We have a Kenmore refrigerator. The ice maker stopped making ice. The repairman came and fixed it. He had all the parts he needed. The job took about 1 hr, and everything is good now.
My refrigerator stopped cooling. The freezer part was fine, but the fridge was not getting cold. I was losing all the food I had stored in there. I called AtoZ and the repairman came and did the diagnostic. He ordered the parts and Came the next day to complete the repair. I will always call this company, they get the job done.
I have a kenmore stackable dryer. It started making a sound. I called a to z and the technician came and fixed it right away. I have had zero problems since then. Thanks
I have a Thermador hood and it stopped ventilating. I called this company and the specialist came out and he did the tests. He came back after the part had come in from the manufacturer and installed it. Now there is circulation and I can cook again for my family.
I have a Sub Zero Refrigerator that stopped cooling. I called A2Z and they had a repairman come out and troubleshoot it. They found several problems. Parts were ordered and the repairman came back a couple days later and did the repair. My refrigerator has been in great working condition ever since. Thanks!
Thank you for the kind words Mervin!
We have a Maytag washer. It stopped spinning and was making a crazy sounding noise. We called the company A to Z and they were so wonderful. The technician was so professional and fixed the problem on the spot. We would recommend them to anybody who needs to get their washer fixed.
Thank you. Don't forget our team services other appliances too!!
I have a Viking refrigerator in one of the buildings that I own in downtown LA. My tenant claimed that the freezer was broken. I scheduled for A 2 Z to come check it out. The technician that was sent out was a specialist in Viking repairs. He ordered parts and when the manufacturer sent them over, he came the next day, and got it all fixed. My tenant is happy, and so am I. Great service guys!!
I have a kitchenaid refrigerator. I needed it looked at because it started making a loud humming noise. They came out and tested the refrigerator and did the fix on the spot. They also did maintenance on it, and recommended that I do that annually so that my refrigerator doesn’t need repairs as often. The AtoZ guys are great. Thanks a lot!
We have a Maytag Washer. It stopped spinning and all my laundry was left inside, wet and full of water. I called a 2 z , they came over within the hour and fixed my unit. It now works just fine. I am really glad I found a company I can rely on.
AtoZ Appliance Services is rated 4.99 based on 501 reviews