AtoZ Appliance Services Reviews

Own Driver
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read AtoZ Appliance Services Reviews

About AtoZ Appliance Services:

AtoZ provides on-demand appliance repair throughout Los Angeles and Orange County.

888-554-2869

billing@atozappliance.com

14416 Hamlin St Office 207

Tell us how AtoZ Appliance Services made you happy
They did a very good repair for me on my range. The price was fair and work was professional.
Great services provided!
Our fridge started making a loud humming sound like it was the fan. Repairman came, checked out unit and ordered parts. 1 day later the repair was done. We are happy with the service.
This company is very professional and prompt. The repairman are very skilled. I would not waste my time with any other company out there.
We were absolutely thrilled with the service. No problems since. Thanks.
a 2 z is the best. They fixed my oven, and did a great.
Love the technicians, and amazing office staff.
We always call this company. They are fantastic.
I love this company. They deliver on their promises and do a great job.
Always a pleasant experience working with this company. The girls in the office Olga and Julia are amazing!
We own a business and have been having a problem with our True commercial refrigerator. The repairman that came over was very professional and knew just what to order. He was back in 2 days, and repair was complete. We will be calling a2z next time for sure.
Love Love Love you guys!
I am a landlord and have always called this company to fix our appliances. Tenants are thrilled, and so are we. Keep up the good work guys!
We have used these services for over 5 years. They always come quickly, and do a very good job.
5 starts all around
We love these guys. They have never failed to provide superior services.
I am a landlord and have used this company for 10 years. I trust their service. Thanks guys!
A2Z has the best technicians in the city. I have used them for years. They are great.
I always book a2z for my tenants. They always deliver!
Best appliance repair services in town!
AtoZ Appliance Services is rated 4.99 based on 664 reviews