AtoZ Appliance Services Reviews

Own Driver
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read AtoZ Appliance Services Reviews

About AtoZ Appliance Services:

AtoZ provides on-demand appliance repair throughout Los Angeles and Orange County.

888-554-2869

Jane Jackson
Hitarth Himsamyan
Solomon Baltazarii
More Photos & Videos
I have a True commercial refrigerator. It stopped cooling and when I checked in the morning my food was already warm. I went online and found ATOZ. I called and he came over that same day. He said special parts were needed and that he will come back tomorrow to complete the job. He came over the next day and finished the job. Everything works great. I am so happy with the service that was provided. Thanks Guys!
AtoZ Appliance Services 5 star review on 16th May 2019
I have a kitchen aid dishwasher and it was not cleaning the dishes. I called these guys and they came right over. I was told that a part needed to be ordered and it would take a few days. The tech came back out in 2 days, and he did the part installation. My dishwasher works really good now. All the dishes are perfectly clean. Thanks for the great service!
AtoZ Appliance Services 5 star review on 16th May 2019
I have a whirlpool dryer that needed a belt replaced. It was making a loud sound. AtoZ came and the repairman fixed the belt immediately. My dryer is working, and I am very happy with the work done!
AtoZ Appliance Services 5 star review on 16th May 2019
I have a Jenn Air Range. There was a problem with the ignitor and it would not start up. I had used “a to z” before for my sub zero refrigerator and the repairman did a great job. He fixed my range this time also. It works and I have had no issues with it afterwards.
AtoZ Appliance Services 5 star review on 16th May 2019
I have a Kenmore washer and it stopped draining. I called AtoZ and they fixed it. These guys are the best!
AtoZ Appliance Services 5 star review on 16th May 2019
We have a Maytag stackable washer and dryer combo. The washer wasn’t working right so I went online and found these guys. They came with 2 technicians and fixed it. Everything is working now, and we can do our laundry! Thank you guys.
AtoZ Appliance Services 5 star review on 16th May 2019
“AtoZ” is the best! They always fix my appliances so quickly. Thanks guys!
We have a dryer made by kenmore, it stopped blowing hot air. It was a disaster!!!. The atoz technician came to our home and fixed the part that was broken. Now all is good.. Thank you.
AtoZ Appliance Services 5 star review on 16th May 2019
I have a Miele dishwasher. A TO Z came, the tech repaired it. Working great. Always a pleasure.
AtoZ Appliance Services 5 star review on 16th May 2019
I have a Bosch washer and it just stopped functioning. I gave the guys from A to Z a call and as they have before, they came right out. They ordered parts and soon after, came a did the repair. These guys are awesome.!
AtoZ Appliance Services 5 star review on 16th May 2019
I have an LG washer and it stopped working. I tried to unplug it and re plug it, but it still didn’t work. Then I called atoz and they came and fixed my washer. I will call them again and again. Amazing!
AtoZ Appliance Services 5 star review on 16th May 2019
I have a whirlpool washer. It stopped washing the clothes like it was supposed to. I called AtoZ and they came over later on that day. The washer was given a diagnostic and several parts were needed. They were ordered. The technician came back and did the repair. My washer is in tip- top shape now. Great job!
AtoZ Appliance Services 5 star review on 16th May 2019
A too Z is fantastic. The guys know what they are doing and work quickly and professionally. I am always happy to work with them.
I have been working with them for years, and would never consider working with any other company!
Great service done by Nick on our dryer
AtoZ Appliance Services 5 star review on 7th May 2019 AtoZ Appliance Services 5 star review on 7th May 2019
(LA) -
The serviceman was kind and courteous. He was very knowledgeable and explained very well the problem with our washer. Great service, thank you!
AtoZ Appliance Services 5 star review on 6th May 2019 AtoZ Appliance Services 5 star review on 6th May 2019
Top notch. Washing machine is running like new. Prompt, quality work, and will definitely recommend your services.
David was great! He was on time, did a terrific job, explained everything and was very tidy. It's my first time working with you. I will DEFINITELY contact you again in the future.
The two service people were very professional and arrived about 20 min before the scheduled time which was great. Not a lot of bs, which I liked (I probably talked the most) but they were very polite and completed the repair in a timely manner.
It was very easy to book the appointment. I found and ordered the part online in advance so all he had to do was replace it. It took him less than 10 minutes. He was on time, friendly and no hassle.
AtoZ Appliance Services is rated 4.99 based on 501 reviews