ATS Euromaster Reviews

of reviewers recommend ATS Euromaster
Telephone, Live Chat, Email

Tell us how ATS Euromaster made you happy
Great service, really friendly guys.Fixed my tyre saving me £50 on getting a new one!Plus did it for me in a hurry!Definitely recommend!Thanks guys!
Took our car in for an MOT to the ATS at Castle Boulevard, Nottingham
and the service was fantastic.

It was quick, professional and the staff were very polite and knowledgeable.

Will definitely be recommending them to everyone we know.

Thank you again.
I recently booked my Tiguan into the ATS in Hull for 2 new front tyres, I called the day before and made an appointment. Rick answered the phone by and was really pleasant and helpful.My car was booked in the following morning.
First instance I was met by the lovely Rick who took some details about my car and then got straight on with replacing my tyres.
The tyres were replaced in no time and I was on my way.
Fantastic service and done in no time.
I would highly recommend this garage and the people who work here!
Due to unfortunate pot hole incident I required a replacement tyre urgently yesterday as my spare is only a 50 mile an hour temporary tyre.

The St. Phillips, Bristol depot fitted me in at short notice and replaced my tyre quickly.

I have used this depot several times in the past and have always found the service to be exceptional. The staff are courteous and efficient.
Always helpful and good prices for service
Excellent service. Professional and polite. Would highly recommend the Horfield branch in Bristol.
Had our car tyres fitted and supplied. Went to one near Altrincham retail park as got 10% off on Saturday afternoon appointments. Very friendly and warm waiting room with drinks machine. Would use again.
Air conditioning service carried out promptly and without issue.
I have to say I couldn't be happier! Just had the Air Con system re-charged in my Mini and it works a treat!! I saved myself £££'s by using a Groupon voucher. Great Friendly Service, Brilliant will definitely go back & would recommend friends/family in the future...
realy friendly staff very helful good price for tyers.
ATS Euromaster is rated 2.44 based on 36 reviews