ATS Euromaster Reviews

of reviewers recommend ATS Euromaster
Telephone, Live Chat, Email

Tell us how ATS Euromaster made you happy
I ordered a pair of tyres through black circles and designated ATS as the fitter. After 2 weeks one of the tyres split which lead to having a flat tyre at the side of the road. As a 18 year old lad I was unsure on how to safely sort this issue but managed to swap them over and travel home. I later went back to ATS and the man I spoke to was very rude, I believed the tyre may have been a directive tyre as I had only done around 30 miles on it. The chap I spoke to said it was my fault, I had either driven into a curb or a pothole, but if I had done that I would have damaged my alloy wheel, and it was perfect. Don’t buy from ATS, he didn’t offer any help he wanted me to buy another tyre through them but I found it cheaper locally.
I'd like to express my utter disappointment at the Burnley branch. I booked, and more crucially paid for 4 tyres to be fit this morning at 0830 hours.
The day before fitting I received a missed call from an unknown number. I didn't recognise it so I didn't ring it back, thinking if it was important they would ring back or at the very least leave a voicemail.
As it turns out it was very important, as it was the Burnley branch ringing to say that they can't get my tyres.
Obviously this wasn't important to the Burnley branch as they told my wife when she went to drop my car off the morning of fitting .
It's not just a case of the tyres being delayed, apparently they can't get them full stop.
The phone call that wasn't too important was to tell me they could get other tyres, but because I didn't ring them back they didn't bother doing anything else about it.

Why are you advertising tyres for sale when according to the Burnley branch you don't actually have them?

I am expecting a call from the Burnley branch manager, but based on my experience I'm not holding my breath.

Mistakes happen, I understand that, but this is falling more into incompetence.

I finally contacted the branch 6 hours after the manager started who basically blamed it on head office. Amazingly as I rung him, he was just about to ring me. I'm not sure i believe him. In fact I honestly do not believe him. He told me he was refunding my money and told me it would take 3 days or so. Until I reminded him it was a bank holiday weekend, Friday and Monday. His response? OH.

What an absolutely useless company. And one I will NEVER use again.
Had wheel change by Wincanton depot, HGV 315/80/22.5, done up with air gun ,approx. 1000NM, then torqued !!!!, set to 700NM, they all clicked off so the fitted thinks theses are correctly torqued up.you people need training on torqueing and the dangers of over tightening wheel nuts, WHEELS COME OFF, AND KILL PEOPLE. AND YOU PEOPLE ARE SUPPOSED TO BE THE PROFFESSIONALS . AWFUL
Shocking!!!! I have been a customer for over 15 years and never had a problem
This year I put car in for service
They said my break fluid contaminated????and need an exhaust which I knew
I had the fluid tested and it has not been changed for t over two years
But on my receipt from February 2019 I was charged for changing it
Contacted ats Galashiels had a few choice words
It is shocking they charge you for things that is not done
Absaloutly disgusted
Will be taking this further going to trading standards they are bloody rouges to say the least!!!! 😡😡😡
Avoid Cowboys Mechanic at Reading ATS
Very rude and unprofessional customer service from Reading ATS.I have been there every year for MOT, tyres etc..Very local to me .This time ,these all new comers cowboys mechanics are there, they do not know what they are doing .They are charging customer at their own .Their price was different from one to another .One mechanic was saying the customer should pay this and another was saying another price .The customer service is questionable? does it still exist on 21st century ??They are saying on the spot if you want to do this ,do it otherwise the door is open .OMG, the reading ATS will be closed if you still employ these cowboys mechanics.Beware !!!!
I booked my wife’s Ford S-max in for a service on the Thursday, I asked them to change the oils & all the filters
The last thing I said when I dropped the car off, I need the car back 3pm (The car was dropped off at 9am)can you please ring me when it’s done?

Anyway I had to ring them, they said it was done.

No problem untill the next day, the car would not start, which left my wife & 5 children stranded (The youngest was 3 weeks old!)

Anyway it turned out some monkey in ATS Port Talbot put the diesel fuel filter gasket on the wrong way!!!
I had to pay a proper mechanic to get my wife’s car going again, I’m sorry but I’ll never use them cowboys again!!
Had no problems with the website or price. I arranged for fitting in a few days time. As soon as I had done this I got a call from the branch in Wilson Road Huyton. They informed me that the tyres would not be available until 6 days after the arranged date. This is a very poor service, I now have to wait until I get a refund on my card. Why is availability not checked.
Terrible service at the Port Talbot ATS branch. Booked my car in for four new tyres to be fitted, when I arrived I was told to leave my car there because it was expected to take over an hour to change four tyres! The staff had a couldn't care a less attitude. Now trying to seek a refund through my bank.
Couldn't tell me which size tyres I needed even though I gave the make, model and year of the vehicle.
Drove down to the local depot and had to wait "due to staff shortages".
Nobody had time to come out and check although we watched one employee lounging around playing on his phone for 5 minutes.
Eventually came and looked at the tyres but couldn't tell me if they had them in stock!
I asked if they could ring me later and confirm availability and try to book in for tyre change, but was told they couldn't do that as they were too busy!
Have taken it elsewhere and will not use ATS for any of our company vehicles in future.
Terrible customer service by the manager in Swindon Hobley drive would not recommend.
DO NOT USE
They will damage your car and deny all knowledge. They will claim that the damage was previously there despite it quite clearly not having been done prior to being with them. The complaints team is just as useless - their idea of an investigation is to make a couple of phone calls to the staff and area manager. They will try to blame you and make it sound like you are trying to get something out of them. Absolutely useless - use anyone but.
Bought tyres on line and paid for them, organised to get them fitted took time off work 5:15 night before got a call saying can’t have them for price paid, I’m off work my tyres are in depo paid for absolute joke. 4 days later still
Waiting for refund. Avoid this company customer service is a joke.
Booked car in. Told them what car and model when I booked it on on the phone. Arrived and it was clear they didn't have a clue or where to look for the aircon top up valve. I had to phone a dealer myself 3 times to help them. Told them exactly where the top up valve was but some so called aircon expert ignores this and starts taking parts off just to see if he could find it. Then it takes him 10 minutes struggling to put the part back on that had nothing to do with the aircron. When I asked why did he take that off I told you where the top up valve is and how to get to it, it hurt his poor little feelings. Instead of saying anything to me the customer. They took my car off the ramps parked it outside and no one had the courage to say sorry we are not going to do this now you've upset our delicate staff. Not once did I raise my voice swear or be impolite. It was simply that I asked what did you take that off for I told you where the aircon top up valve was. Apauling way to handle customers and if you couldn't do.it you should have said when I booked it in. Manager is obviously scarred of his own incompetent staff. Needs head office to investigate.
Use kwikfit across rd if u live inblackpool actually know what there doing
Booked and paid £65 for four wheel alignment with ATS Euromaster, took my car to Oxford today, car on the ramp, told a further £72.00 for camber adjustment, explained I had paid to have this done but was told alignment does not include camber adjustment. ATS website states that their adjustment will get my tyres back in contact with the road as per manufacturers specifications for £65.00, they took the payment then wanted £72.00 more, so it cost me £137.00. THIS ATS IS DISHONEST. you should feel ASHAMED.
I was persuaded to buy an insurance policy last December for the four tyres I had replaced. On 20th December I had an appointment at hospital for an urgent procedure. One of the tyres had a puncture and we were stranded. I thought it was so lucky I had this policy and so rang the Kingston upon Hull branch. I was told "nah we don't do that any more, you need to cal the Immingham branch". So I did. The person who answered could not be more rude and unhelpful if he tried. He told me that "his person in Hull" was "busy" and basically didn't want to know. What is the point of paying for an insurance policy that ATS have absolutely no intention of honouring. I am so angry about this. I will never, ever use ATS again, having always used them for years.
Damaged my vehicle
Damaged my vehicle, couldn’t manage to organise the bodywork repair. They kept my vehicle for 4 weeks promising to repair it. After more than 40 emails and calls I collected my vehicle and agreed to organise the repair myself, they agreed to cover the cost. Four weeks later I’m still waiting for the money and they are now questioning the vehicle hire bill leaving me over £1700 out of pocket. This is still unresolved. They haven’t answered my emails for five days now.
Appalling, rude, incompetent customer service, the worst I have ever encountered.
Beware.
I booked tyres online and the money was taken from my account right away. I desperately needed tyres as my brother's car had stood 16months after his death and I had just taken possession - the tyres were perishing. I booked a day off work, turned up at my local ATS and there were no tyres, they couldn't offer me another brand even, and I was then told I had to wait a week to get my money back. Money does not grow on trees for me, but the car couldn't keep being driven so I had to pay someone else and wait to get the cash back from ATS. I rang and complained and was told as I had used Paypal I would be refunded the same day. Another lie, it still took a week. I complained again and was offered 15% off tyres. Tyres they KNEW I had been forced to already buy elsewhere. A day off work wasted, a trip to ATS wasted because they couldn't be bothered to call me, and £40 extra to get a mobile company out to do the job ATS couldn't. Basically, don't buy online from these guys, they take your cash, don't come up with the goods then take a week to pay you back and they don't give two hoots about complaints or customer service!!!
They did an MOT on my wife's car stating that one of the shock absorber's was leaking and brake pads were below the minimum 1.5 mm and failed the vehicle. I decided to purchased the parts myself and get my own mechanic to repair them. He checked the shock absorber and stated that it was not leaking.
I went back to the ATS Garage in Horfield, Bristol and asked to speak with the manager who advised that it was MOT tester's judgement that counted. At this the tester arrived on the scene stating that it was his decision and it was final. When I showed him the shock aborber's he said well how can I be sure that they were off your car, practically calling me a liar.
I advise anyone having their MOT at this ATS garage to ask them to show the defects before taking your car away or doing the work for you.
ATS Euromaster is rated 2.53 based on 34 reviews