ATS Euromaster Reviews

of reviewers recommend ATS Euromaster
Telephone, Live Chat, Email

Tell us how ATS Euromaster made you happy
Ats euro master are a brilliant company and always have the tyres i need Instock
Keep far away from these cowboys!!!
Bunch of ****holes!!!

Won’t be using you for anything for as long as I live!!!
Fix my car aircon, everything is fine. Drive back home from ats Euromaster Bracknell to Reading. Arrived home after 10-15 mins my car alarm went on, I thought I forgot to lock my car, turn it off and not for long it’s on again, and after another 10 mins is on again, called back the garage, put my phone and the car alarm went on again. When I called the garage asked me if I am around and asked me to bring the car to garage and they will have a look. Fine ... drive from reading to Bracknell. Arrived there but what a jokes!!!! After arrived there they told me? My car alarm went on nothing to do with then they fix my aircon. What the heck??? I don’t have problems with my car alarm since I bought it and now after they fix my aircon went on they said nothing to do with it????? Ridiculous!!! Even if that’s nothing to do between my aircon and my alarm why they told
Me to come and they will have a look? But after I arrived they wash their hand and asked me to find car electrician or bring to another garage? I drove from reading to Bracknell only to told me I nothing to do with the aircon and asked me to find different garage????? Why not on the phone they tell me so I don’t need drive to Bracknell??? I don’t need waste my time and petrol? I am so angry and disappointed!!! I should read other costumers review first before use this garage. Bloody jokes. Don’t come here. They just want your money but not doing their jobs properly. Thumbs down! Better find different garage! Be aware...
This morning I took my elderly (92) neighbour's car into ATS Petersfield. It was due an MOT, and my neighbour couldn't deal with the matter following a stroke. I dropped it in and explained, leaving the keys. I gave my mobile number to deal with payment and collection (my neighbour's landline is down).
About five hours later I got a call and walked over to ATS. I stood at the door - I said to the only person at the desk, "I'm sorry, I've forgotten my mask, I'm here for the renault," indicating the only car, parked behind me.
"You can't come in then", he announced, and walked out.
Some ten or fifteen minutes later he came back.
He looked at me and muttered something into his mask. I said I couldn't hear him.
In an impatient tone he called out, "What are you here for?"
I said, "The renault." He asked a couple of other questions, went out again, then came back and asked what it was in for.
I told him that I needed to pay and collect the car for my neighbour. There was a long pause, he asked me another question. I said, "You've just called me to come and collect it." There was another long pause. I said, "If there's a problem, I'll leave it - as I've explained, it's not my car."
His most helpful response; "Alright then, leave it, it's no problem."
Had a groupon Voucher to get air conditioning re-gassed and the said it couldn’t be achieved beacause already had gas so must be something else so I went somewhere else as they said I only had 28psi instead 480psi what is recommended for it to work obviously didn’t want to work or do groupon offers
Great service, really friendly guys.Fixed my tyre saving me £50 on getting a new one!Plus did it for me in a hurry!Definitely recommend!Thanks guys!
I ordered a pair of tyres through black circles and designated ATS as the fitter. After 2 weeks one of the tyres split which lead to having a flat tyre at the side of the road. As a 18 year old lad I was unsure on how to safely sort this issue but managed to swap them over and travel home. I later went back to ATS and the man I spoke to was very rude, I believed the tyre may have been a directive tyre as I had only done around 30 miles on it. The chap I spoke to said it was my fault, I had either driven into a curb or a pothole, but if I had done that I would have damaged my alloy wheel, and it was perfect. Don’t buy from ATS, he didn’t offer any help he wanted me to buy another tyre through them but I found it cheaper locally.
I'd like to express my utter disappointment at the Burnley branch. I booked, and more crucially paid for 4 tyres to be fit this morning at 0830 hours.
The day before fitting I received a missed call from an unknown number. I didn't recognise it so I didn't ring it back, thinking if it was important they would ring back or at the very least leave a voicemail.
As it turns out it was very important, as it was the Burnley branch ringing to say that they can't get my tyres.
Obviously this wasn't important to the Burnley branch as they told my wife when she went to drop my car off the morning of fitting .
It's not just a case of the tyres being delayed, apparently they can't get them full stop.
The phone call that wasn't too important was to tell me they could get other tyres, but because I didn't ring them back they didn't bother doing anything else about it.

Why are you advertising tyres for sale when according to the Burnley branch you don't actually have them?

I am expecting a call from the Burnley branch manager, but based on my experience I'm not holding my breath.

Mistakes happen, I understand that, but this is falling more into incompetence.

I finally contacted the branch 6 hours after the manager started who basically blamed it on head office. Amazingly as I rung him, he was just about to ring me. I'm not sure i believe him. In fact I honestly do not believe him. He told me he was refunding my money and told me it would take 3 days or so. Until I reminded him it was a bank holiday weekend, Friday and Monday. His response? OH.

What an absolutely useless company. And one I will NEVER use again.
Had wheel change by Wincanton depot, HGV 315/80/22.5, done up with air gun ,approx. 1000NM, then torqued !!!!, set to 700NM, they all clicked off so the fitted thinks theses are correctly torqued up.you people need training on torqueing and the dangers of over tightening wheel nuts, WHEELS COME OFF, AND KILL PEOPLE. AND YOU PEOPLE ARE SUPPOSED TO BE THE PROFFESSIONALS . AWFUL
Shocking!!!! I have been a customer for over 15 years and never had a problem
This year I put car in for service
They said my break fluid contaminated????and need an exhaust which I knew
I had the fluid tested and it has not been changed for t over two years
But on my receipt from February 2019 I was charged for changing it
Contacted ats Galashiels had a few choice words
It is shocking they charge you for things that is not done
Absaloutly disgusted
Will be taking this further going to trading standards they are bloody rouges to say the least!!!! 😡😡😡
Took our car in for an MOT to the ATS at Castle Boulevard, Nottingham
and the service was fantastic.

It was quick, professional and the staff were very polite and knowledgeable.

Will definitely be recommending them to everyone we know.

Thank you again.
Every year I used to go ATS, had excellent services throughout but this time, I had unpleasant service from one their new staff. I addressed to Headoffice ,they had acknowledged it and rectified without a single hassle .Also the manager at Reading ATS is brilliant ,apologized on behalf of his staff , and refunded the MOT price they overcharged me. So my experience with ATS Reading was good based on senior management but not with Junior staff.

Well done Manager and Head office action teams, M coming back again .
Avoid Cowboys Mechanic at Reading ATS
Very rude and unprofessional customer service from Reading ATS.I have been there every year for MOT, tyres etc..Very local to me .This time ,these all new comers cowboys mechanics are there, they do not know what they are doing .They are charging customer at their own .Their price was different from one to another .One mechanic was saying the customer should pay this and another was saying another price .The customer service is questionable? does it still exist on 21st century ??They are saying on the spot if you want to do this ,do it otherwise the door is open .OMG, the reading ATS will be closed if you still employ these cowboys mechanics.Beware !!!!
I recently booked my Tiguan into the ATS in Hull for 2 new front tyres, I called the day before and made an appointment. Rick answered the phone by and was really pleasant and helpful.My car was booked in the following morning.
First instance I was met by the lovely Rick who took some details about my car and then got straight on with replacing my tyres.
The tyres were replaced in no time and I was on my way.
Fantastic service and done in no time.
I would highly recommend this garage and the people who work here!
I booked my wife’s Ford S-max in for a service on the Thursday, I asked them to change the oils & all the filters
The last thing I said when I dropped the car off, I need the car back 3pm (The car was dropped off at 9am)can you please ring me when it’s done?

Anyway I had to ring them, they said it was done.

No problem untill the next day, the car would not start, which left my wife & 5 children stranded (The youngest was 3 weeks old!)

Anyway it turned out some monkey in ATS Port Talbot put the diesel fuel filter gasket on the wrong way!!!
I had to pay a proper mechanic to get my wife’s car going again, I’m sorry but I’ll never use them cowboys again!!
Had no problems with the website or price. I arranged for fitting in a few days time. As soon as I had done this I got a call from the branch in Wilson Road Huyton. They informed me that the tyres would not be available until 6 days after the arranged date. This is a very poor service, I now have to wait until I get a refund on my card. Why is availability not checked.
Due to unfortunate pot hole incident I required a replacement tyre urgently yesterday as my spare is only a 50 mile an hour temporary tyre.

The St. Phillips, Bristol depot fitted me in at short notice and replaced my tyre quickly.

I have used this depot several times in the past and have always found the service to be exceptional. The staff are courteous and efficient.
Terrible service at the Port Talbot ATS branch. Booked my car in for four new tyres to be fitted, when I arrived I was told to leave my car there because it was expected to take over an hour to change four tyres! The staff had a couldn't care a less attitude. Now trying to seek a refund through my bank.
Couldn't tell me which size tyres I needed even though I gave the make, model and year of the vehicle.
Drove down to the local depot and had to wait "due to staff shortages".
Nobody had time to come out and check although we watched one employee lounging around playing on his phone for 5 minutes.
Eventually came and looked at the tyres but couldn't tell me if they had them in stock!
I asked if they could ring me later and confirm availability and try to book in for tyre change, but was told they couldn't do that as they were too busy!
Have taken it elsewhere and will not use ATS for any of our company vehicles in future.
ATS Euromaster is rated 2.40 based on 40 reviews