ATS Euromaster Reviews

of reviewers recommend ATS Euromaster
Telephone, Live Chat, Email

Tell us how ATS Euromaster made you happy
Great service, really friendly guys.Fixed my tyre saving me £50 on getting a new one!Plus did it for me in a hurry!Definitely recommend!Thanks guys!
Took our car in for an MOT to the ATS at Castle Boulevard, Nottingham
and the service was fantastic.

It was quick, professional and the staff were very polite and knowledgeable.

Will definitely be recommending them to everyone we know.

Thank you again.
I recently booked my Tiguan into the ATS in Hull for 2 new front tyres, I called the day before and made an appointment. Rick answered the phone by and was really pleasant and helpful.My car was booked in the following morning.
First instance I was met by the lovely Rick who took some details about my car and then got straight on with replacing my tyres.
The tyres were replaced in no time and I was on my way.
Fantastic service and done in no time.
I would highly recommend this garage and the people who work here!
Due to unfortunate pot hole incident I required a replacement tyre urgently yesterday as my spare is only a 50 mile an hour temporary tyre.

The St. Phillips, Bristol depot fitted me in at short notice and replaced my tyre quickly.

I have used this depot several times in the past and have always found the service to be exceptional. The staff are courteous and efficient.
Always helpful and good prices for service
Excellent service. Professional and polite. Would highly recommend the Horfield branch in Bristol.
Had our car tyres fitted and supplied. Went to one near Altrincham retail park as got 10% off on Saturday afternoon appointments. Very friendly and warm waiting room with drinks machine. Would use again.
Air conditioning service carried out promptly and without issue.
I have to say I couldn't be happier! Just had the Air Con system re-charged in my Mini and it works a treat!! I saved myself £££'s by using a Groupon voucher. Great Friendly Service, Brilliant will definitely go back & would recommend friends/family in the future...
realy friendly staff very helful good price for tyers.
Every year I used to go ATS, had excellent services throughout but this time, I had unpleasant service from one their new staff. I addressed to Headoffice ,they had acknowledged it and rectified without a single hassle .Also the manager at Reading ATS is brilliant ,apologized on behalf of his staff , and refunded the MOT price they overcharged me. So my experience with ATS Reading was good based on senior management but not with Junior staff.

Well done Manager and Head office action teams, M coming back again .
Please pass on my thanks and praise to ATS [Darren and colleague],Bridge street, Loughborough who helped me out on Bank Holiday 7th May 19. They repaired my tyre, offering a professional, helpful, prompt, caring service when I was juggling an acutely ill father and returning to Yorkshire to do my job in the district nursing service.
Many thanks,
Ruth Smith
yaer 2019 PLYMOUTH PLYMPTON they did a full-service the car was done properly and find but the paperwork was all wrong and it took ages,they were incompetent with the paperwork one hand didn't know what to do with then the workshop didn't know what to do,I had to tell them how to do a service sheet,after phoning up the head office and tell him I had to run their business they told me to go to the workshop and GET NEW paperwork so I feel road legal (((so they do a good job but always check their paperwork)) the best job they do their is fitting tyres AND do not buy their batteries.
Good price for Comprehensive full service.
However after comming back home i have noticed in my cars service book stamped as standard service intead of Comprehensive. It was saturday mid day so staff maybe was looking forward to the weekend rather than accuracy.
Hope they fitted all as in service schedule...
Competeive price for Comprehensive (full) car service.
I ordered a pair of tyres through black circles and designated ATS as the fitter. After 2 weeks one of the tyres split which lead to having a flat tyre at the side of the road. As a 18 year old lad I was unsure on how to safely sort this issue but managed to swap them over and travel home. I later went back to ATS and the man I spoke to was very rude, I believed the tyre may have been a directive tyre as I had only done around 30 miles on it. The chap I spoke to said it was my fault, I had either driven into a curb or a pothole, but if I had done that I would have damaged my alloy wheel, and it was perfect. Don’t buy from ATS, he didn’t offer any help he wanted me to buy another tyre through them but I found it cheaper locally.
I'd like to express my utter disappointment at the Burnley branch. I booked, and more crucially paid for 4 tyres to be fit this morning at 0830 hours.
The day before fitting I received a missed call from an unknown number. I didn't recognise it so I didn't ring it back, thinking if it was important they would ring back or at the very least leave a voicemail.
As it turns out it was very important, as it was the Burnley branch ringing to say that they can't get my tyres.
Obviously this wasn't important to the Burnley branch as they told my wife when she went to drop my car off the morning of fitting .
It's not just a case of the tyres being delayed, apparently they can't get them full stop.
The phone call that wasn't too important was to tell me they could get other tyres, but because I didn't ring them back they didn't bother doing anything else about it.

Why are you advertising tyres for sale when according to the Burnley branch you don't actually have them?

I am expecting a call from the Burnley branch manager, but based on my experience I'm not holding my breath.

Mistakes happen, I understand that, but this is falling more into incompetence.

I finally contacted the branch 6 hours after the manager started who basically blamed it on head office. Amazingly as I rung him, he was just about to ring me. I'm not sure i believe him. In fact I honestly do not believe him. He told me he was refunding my money and told me it would take 3 days or so. Until I reminded him it was a bank holiday weekend, Friday and Monday. His response? OH.

What an absolutely useless company. And one I will NEVER use again.
Had wheel change by Wincanton depot, HGV 315/80/22.5, done up with air gun ,approx. 1000NM, then torqued !!!!, set to 700NM, they all clicked off so the fitted thinks theses are correctly torqued up.you people need training on torqueing and the dangers of over tightening wheel nuts, WHEELS COME OFF, AND KILL PEOPLE. AND YOU PEOPLE ARE SUPPOSED TO BE THE PROFFESSIONALS . AWFUL
Shocking!!!! I have been a customer for over 15 years and never had a problem
This year I put car in for service
They said my break fluid contaminated????and need an exhaust which I knew
I had the fluid tested and it has not been changed for t over two years
But on my receipt from February 2019 I was charged for changing it
Contacted ats Galashiels had a few choice words
It is shocking they charge you for things that is not done
Absaloutly disgusted
Will be taking this further going to trading standards they are bloody rouges to say the least!!!! 😡😡😡
Avoid Cowboys Mechanic at Reading ATS
Very rude and unprofessional customer service from Reading ATS.I have been there every year for MOT, tyres etc..Very local to me .This time ,these all new comers cowboys mechanics are there, they do not know what they are doing .They are charging customer at their own .Their price was different from one to another .One mechanic was saying the customer should pay this and another was saying another price .The customer service is questionable? does it still exist on 21st century ??They are saying on the spot if you want to do this ,do it otherwise the door is open .OMG, the reading ATS will be closed if you still employ these cowboys mechanics.Beware !!!!
ATS Euromaster is rated 2.53 based on 34 reviews