ATS Euromaster Reviews

of reviewers recommend ATS Euromaster
Telephone, Live Chat, Email

Tell us how ATS Euromaster made you happy
I would like to thank Tom and the team from ATS of Newark for their fantastic work. The guy's are always happy to help and the work they do is always high standard. Tom recently did some work on my daughters car he worked so hard in getting everything sorted in a short space of time and at a cost i was happy with.

I use this service centre all the time as they fill me with confidence and are always accommodating .

Keep up the excellent work guy, and thanks again.
Took my car for an MOT today. Service was excellent, punctual and professional. There was an advisory on the rear disc brakes which the tester took the time to show me and explain what this meant. Overall, very happy with service received and would definitely use again.
Ats euro master are a brilliant company and always have the tyres i need Instock
Great service, really friendly guys.Fixed my tyre saving me £50 on getting a new one!Plus did it for me in a hurry!Definitely recommend!Thanks guys!
Took our car in for an MOT to the ATS at Castle Boulevard, Nottingham
and the service was fantastic.

It was quick, professional and the staff were very polite and knowledgeable.

Will definitely be recommending them to everyone we know.

Thank you again.
I recently booked my Tiguan into the ATS in Hull for 2 new front tyres, I called the day before and made an appointment. Rick answered the phone by and was really pleasant and helpful.My car was booked in the following morning.
First instance I was met by the lovely Rick who took some details about my car and then got straight on with replacing my tyres.
The tyres were replaced in no time and I was on my way.
Fantastic service and done in no time.
I would highly recommend this garage and the people who work here!
Due to unfortunate pot hole incident I required a replacement tyre urgently yesterday as my spare is only a 50 mile an hour temporary tyre.

The St. Phillips, Bristol depot fitted me in at short notice and replaced my tyre quickly.

I have used this depot several times in the past and have always found the service to be exceptional. The staff are courteous and efficient.
Always helpful and good prices for service
Excellent service. Professional and polite. Would highly recommend the Horfield branch in Bristol.
Had our car tyres fitted and supplied. Went to one near Altrincham retail park as got 10% off on Saturday afternoon appointments. Very friendly and warm waiting room with drinks machine. Would use again.
Air conditioning service carried out promptly and without issue.
I have to say I couldn't be happier! Just had the Air Con system re-charged in my Mini and it works a treat!! I saved myself £££'s by using a Groupon voucher. Great Friendly Service, Brilliant will definitely go back & would recommend friends/family in the future...
realy friendly staff very helful good price for tyers.
Every year I used to go ATS, had excellent services throughout but this time, I had unpleasant service from one their new staff. I addressed to Headoffice ,they had acknowledged it and rectified without a single hassle .Also the manager at Reading ATS is brilliant ,apologized on behalf of his staff , and refunded the MOT price they overcharged me. So my experience with ATS Reading was good based on senior management but not with Junior staff.

Well done Manager and Head office action teams, M coming back again .
Please pass on my thanks and praise to ATS [Darren and colleague],Bridge street, Loughborough who helped me out on Bank Holiday 7th May 19. They repaired my tyre, offering a professional, helpful, prompt, caring service when I was juggling an acutely ill father and returning to Yorkshire to do my job in the district nursing service.
Many thanks,
Ruth Smith
yaer 2019 PLYMOUTH PLYMPTON they did a full-service the car was done properly and find but the paperwork was all wrong and it took ages,they were incompetent with the paperwork one hand didn't know what to do with then the workshop didn't know what to do,I had to tell them how to do a service sheet,after phoning up the head office and tell him I had to run their business they told me to go to the workshop and GET NEW paperwork so I feel road legal (((so they do a good job but always check their paperwork)) the best job they do their is fitting tyres AND do not buy their batteries.
Good price for Comprehensive full service.
However after comming back home i have noticed in my cars service book stamped as standard service intead of Comprehensive. It was saturday mid day so staff maybe was looking forward to the weekend rather than accuracy.
Hope they fitted all as in service schedule...
Competeive price for Comprehensive (full) car service.
ATS euro master ,Lichfield
Avoid like the plauge
Caused damage to my vehicle by jacking incorrectly and won't admit liability.
Didn't tell me a jacking pad was missing and went ahead anyway then came to tell me I had non existent uneven tyre wear.
I believe its ATSs policy to tell customers there are faults when there aren't
USE LOCAL INDEPENDENT TYRE PLACES, you won't regret it