Audrey Whitmore Reviews

86% of reviewers recommend Audrey Whitmore

214-254-3384

Tell us how Audrey Whitmore made you happy

"This is hands down the best dress I have ever bought. It is unbelievably flattering and so comfortable. I hesitated to order it because it is a little pricey, but after trying it on I am planning to order several more. It is amazing."
"Love these dresses - so comfortable, and they can be dressed up or worn more casual."
"I have to say I hesitated, a lot, before buying this dress, sight-unseen and spandex no less. However I am over the moon with the its fit, look, and weight. It doesn't cling to my body but falls gracefully in natural looking lines (I'm 150 lbs and bought a medium). The hem reaches mid knee (I'm 5'4"), and the weight of the dress is perfect to keep the lines looking great. I'm now the ecstatic owner of the perfect "little black dress"."
"I love the printed fabric of the two dresses I ordered. (One, a faux wraparound, I am sending back--it is more of an empire waist dress with a tie in back, not at all the silhouette I expected). They both hit just at the knee, which is an unusual length."
"I will return the two dresses that I bought. One looked and fit more like a nightgown than a professional dress. The other dress had a misaligned band of fabric sewn along the bottom other dress."
"What a flattering dress, absolutely lovely on! I’m very glad I made this purchase."
"Beautiful prints and comfortable to wear. Quick wash and dry make the dresses a go to for long days and travel"
Audrey Whitmore is rated 4.57 based on 7 reviews