Audrey Whitmore Reviews

of reviewers recommend Audrey Whitmore

214-254-3384

Tell us how Audrey Whitmore made you happy
I have emailed them dozens of time. My order was returned to them on 1/27. No money was refunded. No phone number.
I have not received my refund. I've emailed dozens of times and keep getting the same "This is not during our business hours" This has been an awful experience
I ordered a dress last year and loved it. I ordered a similar dress in November, and returned it for a larger size. The larger size fit like a potato sack. Before I could return the exchange, I received a duplicate dress. I returned both of them in early January, well within the 30 day return limit. Have not received a refund or any response to my 3 emails. I finally resorted to a complaint with Paypal, who also has not heard from the company. I have to guess that something has happened at the company. I hate it because I loved my original dress! The return process was difficult--the website instructions did not work either time I tried--I had to contact the company for help. Also there is no phone number!!
I received a dress that was defective, and I emailed customer service and they said they would exchange it. I returned the other dress and have never received the replacement and have submitted 4 or 5 different requests for follow up and they have gone 100% silent. I never received the refund for the dress I returned and there is no phone number to contact them.
Terrible service and experience. I initiated a return on January 6th and used the USPS label they provided. The return was tracking through USPS until January 22 at which it stopped and apparently USPS has lost the item because tracking shows no updates since January 22 and that it is waiting at a USPS facility. I reached out to Audrey Whitmore asking for advice on how to proceed since the item was lost in transit by USPS. Rep Amanda said they experience this with USPS sometimes and to give it another week. A week later still no progress from USPS so I reached back out to Amanda. She responded on February 3rd that she reached out to USPS and should receive a response within 48 hours. Amanda and all Audrey Whitmore representatives have since gone silent and disappeared, despite my three reach outs after the 48 hour waiting period. Because no one will respond, I'm pursuing other methods to communicate. This is a terrible company to do business with and I do not recommend it to anyone.
Audrey Whitmore is rated 3.00 based on 13 reviews