Audrey Whitmore Reviews

of reviewers recommend Audrey Whitmore

214-254-3384

Tell us how Audrey Whitmore made you happy
This is hands down the best dress I have ever bought. It is unbelievably flattering and so comfortable. I hesitated to order it because it is a little pricey, but after trying it on I am planning to order several more. It is amazing.
Love these dresses - so comfortable, and they can be dressed up or worn more casual.
I have to say I hesitated, a lot, before buying this dress, sight-unseen and spandex no less. However I am over the moon with the its fit, look, and weight. It doesn't cling to my body but falls gracefully in natural looking lines (I'm 150 lbs and bought a medium). The hem reaches mid knee (I'm 5'4"), and the weight of the dress is perfect to keep the lines looking great. I'm now the ecstatic owner of the perfect "little black dress".
What a flattering dress, absolutely lovely on! I’m very glad I made this purchase.
Beautiful prints and comfortable to wear. Quick wash and dry make the dresses a go to for long days and travel
Audrey Whitmore is rated 3.00 based on 13 reviews