Audrey Whitmore Reviews

of reviewers recommend Audrey Whitmore

214-254-3384

Tell us how Audrey Whitmore made you happy
Asked for customer service in three emails . Have a defective dresss . Emailed them one said they would replace it another rep said they would not . Apparently they don’t stand behind their products . Very frustrating three emails sent asking for a phone number all requests ignored. Don’t buy here .
I received a dress that was defective, and I emailed customer service and they said they would exchange it. I returned the other dress and have never received the replacement and have submitted 4 or 5 different requests for follow up and they have gone 100% silent. I never received the refund for the dress I returned and there is no phone number to contact them.
Terrible service and experience. I initiated a return on January 6th and used the USPS label they provided. The return was tracking through USPS until January 22 at which it stopped and apparently USPS has lost the item because tracking shows no updates since January 22 and that it is waiting at a USPS facility. I reached out to Audrey Whitmore asking for advice on how to proceed since the item was lost in transit by USPS. Rep Amanda said they experience this with USPS sometimes and to give it another week. A week later still no progress from USPS so I reached back out to Amanda. She responded on February 3rd that she reached out to USPS and should receive a response within 48 hours. Amanda and all Audrey Whitmore representatives have since gone silent and disappeared, despite my three reach outs after the 48 hour waiting period. Because no one will respond, I'm pursuing other methods to communicate. This is a terrible company to do business with and I do not recommend it to anyone.
This is hands down the best dress I have ever bought. It is unbelievably flattering and so comfortable. I hesitated to order it because it is a little pricey, but after trying it on I am planning to order several more. It is amazing.
Audrey Whitmore is rated 3.00 based on 13 reviews