Aussie Share Sales Reviews

Read Aussie Share Sales Reviews

(02) 8999 0580

contact@aussiesharesales.com.au

Tell us how Aussie Share Sales made you happy
So on the ball. Very pleased with the efficiency shown.
So easy and money arrived within a few days
Very easy and money in the bank so soon. No hesitation in using this method in future. Great service
No complaints regarding the sale however, I would have liked to have know in advance what percentage the brokerage fee was going to be. This was only apparent after the sale.
It was a very easy thing to do and saved approaching a broker to do the work. Only thing was I do not recall seeing a final statement/Invoice or whatever showing the price received. costs etc
I wouldn't hesitate to use these guys again. Good price, more than fair fee but it was so easy. The others I spoke to wanted everything including DNA and sperm samples (Joking ) but not far off!!
Very happy selling my shares with Aussie Share Sales it was quick and painless, didn't have to do a thing. Would recommend them to everyone. Thank you!
Would use this service again is the best reference
The process was simple. I had previously tried to sell the share with another organisation and gave up after nearly 3 hours. Support staff was good.
I was attracted to this company as they had a low brokerage commission rate. They effected the transaction in a timely and efficient manner.
I have just used this company and must say no problems at all. The sale was quick and smooth all the way through.
Very happy, was kept in the loop via email through the whole process, simple and effective, completed the whole process on my iPad in a matter of minutes.
Speedy processing for share sales & relatively prompt payment. I'd use Aussie Share Sales again!
Great service. Very simple, no fuss, fast and easy. Thank you!
I had never sold shares before. I only wanted to share a portion of shares however all were sold. There seemed to be some confusion
Aussie share sales staff were very good. Helped me stay on track when I was unsure what action was required. They were always helpful and willing to spend time to explain what action was require by me.
My experience with Aussie Share Sales was positive as they were efficient and easy to deal with
When entering my correct details on line the details were not accepted so I had to ring to give same details which was accepted straight away. Fees I thought a bit high. Apart from that sale and credit to my account went smoothly.
Efficient process. Not difficult to do. Will use again
Absolute seamless service all the way. Simple to understand process, open communication, and delivered as promised. I really appreciate that I was given step by step feedback of what was happening and where they were at until it closed. Very satisfied with the whole process and HIGHLY RECOMMEND. Thank you for delivering.
Aussie Share Sales is rated 4.71 based on 38 reviews