Aussie Share Sales Reviews

Read Aussie Share Sales Reviews

(02) 8999 0580

contact@aussiesharesales.com.au

Tell us how Aussie Share Sales made you happy
Would use this service again is the best reference
The process was simple. I had previously tried to sell the share with another organisation and gave up after nearly 3 hours. Support staff was good.
I was attracted to this company as they had a low brokerage commission rate. They effected the transaction in a timely and efficient manner.
I have just used this company and must say no problems at all. The sale was quick and smooth all the way through.
Very happy, was kept in the loop via email through the whole process, simple and effective, completed the whole process on my iPad in a matter of minutes.
Speedy processing for share sales & relatively prompt payment. I'd use Aussie Share Sales again!
Great service. Very simple, no fuss, fast and easy. Thank you!
I had never sold shares before. I only wanted to share a portion of shares however all were sold. There seemed to be some confusion
Aussie share sales staff were very good. Helped me stay on track when I was unsure what action was required. They were always helpful and willing to spend time to explain what action was require by me.
My experience with Aussie Share Sales was positive as they were efficient and easy to deal with
When entering my correct details on line the details were not accepted so I had to ring to give same details which was accepted straight away. Fees I thought a bit high. Apart from that sale and credit to my account went smoothly.
Efficient process. Not difficult to do. Will use again
Absolute seamless service all the way. Simple to understand process, open communication, and delivered as promised. I really appreciate that I was given step by step feedback of what was happening and where they were at until it closed. Very satisfied with the whole process and HIGHLY RECOMMEND. Thank you for delivering.
Being a novice at dealing with shares, I found Aussie shares refreshingly good after starting off at a different organisation claiming 4 easy steps leading me absolutely no where betweem extensive delays on the phone with prompt after prompt going no where. I found the assistance & dedication to navigating the process so much easieer with Aussie shares. I was constantly notified by email where the process was up to. I would reccomend Aussie shares to all.
I had no idea what I was doing and Aussie Share Sales made the whole process very easy. The girls I spoke to were so helpful and lovely. Great customer service.
I received fast and efficient service from courteous staff
helpful. pleasant, patient, could not fault service in any way. was a pleasure thank you .
Fast, efficient and all done in less than a week. Thank you.
All good. Efficient, fast and secure. Thank you
I'M NOT VERY EXPERIENCED WITH SHARES AND EVERYONE I SPOKE WITH WAS VERY HELPFUL - SHARES SOLD AND CASH IN ACCOUNT WITHIN 4 DAYS - GOOD JOB AUSSIE SHARE SALES I'D RECOMMEND YOU TO ANYONE :):)
Aussie Share Sales is rated 4.71 based on 31 reviews