Aussie Share Sales Reviews

Read Aussie Share Sales Reviews

(02) 8999 0580

contact@aussiesharesales.com.au

Tell us how Aussie Share Sales made you happy
The website failed to explain sales by a trustee company would be more complicated. Once the three taken to sort that out the process was excellent. The complications should have been upfront.
Wow so easy to do on line. Will definitely use again
Thanks for selling my shares so quickly. I didn't image the process could be so easy and stress free.
Very professional and easy to deal with. Filled out information and received my shares quickly with updates all along the way by email. Needed just at the right time. Thank you.
So on the ball. Very pleased with the efficiency shown.
So easy and money arrived within a few days
Very easy and money in the bank so soon. No hesitation in using this method in future. Great service
No complaints regarding the sale however, I would have liked to have know in advance what percentage the brokerage fee was going to be. This was only apparent after the sale.
It was a very easy thing to do and saved approaching a broker to do the work. Only thing was I do not recall seeing a final statement/Invoice or whatever showing the price received. costs etc
I wouldn't hesitate to use these guys again. Good price, more than fair fee but it was so easy. The others I spoke to wanted everything including DNA and sperm samples (Joking ) but not far off!!
Very happy selling my shares with Aussie Share Sales it was quick and painless, didn't have to do a thing. Would recommend them to everyone. Thank you!
Would use this service again is the best reference
The process was simple. I had previously tried to sell the share with another organisation and gave up after nearly 3 hours. Support staff was good.
I was attracted to this company as they had a low brokerage commission rate. They effected the transaction in a timely and efficient manner.
I have just used this company and must say no problems at all. The sale was quick and smooth all the way through.
Very happy, was kept in the loop via email through the whole process, simple and effective, completed the whole process on my iPad in a matter of minutes.
Speedy processing for share sales & relatively prompt payment. I'd use Aussie Share Sales again!
Great service. Very simple, no fuss, fast and easy. Thank you!
I had never sold shares before. I only wanted to share a portion of shares however all were sold. There seemed to be some confusion
Aussie share sales staff were very good. Helped me stay on track when I was unsure what action was required. They were always helpful and willing to spend time to explain what action was require by me.
Aussie Share Sales is rated 4.71 based on 42 reviews