Aussie Share Sales Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Aussie Share Sales

Tell us how Aussie Share Sales made you happy

"Needed to ring several times to chase up payment which had been overlooked by your team. Was told on the day of payment that our fees would be reduced to compensate which was never followed through."
"We were surprised at how easy it was to sell the shares thank you very much"
"We were very happy with the way Katrina handled everything for us."
"This process whilst almost double the commission of others was painless and and extremely easy"
"Very diligent and professional staff, made me feel confident that due process was being closely followed to ensure very low risk of scamming. Execution of order thereafter was very very prompt - you guys are right on top of your game. Would be happy to recommend, so best's to you ;o)"
"Very happy with how easy it was to sell my shares and quite reasonable fees to. I would use Aussie Share Sales again."
"Very helpful great phone manner"
"The best service and help you heve given us. Regads Carleen and Lou Kuri"
"The girl I spoke to helped me all the way and was very professional Thankyou very much for your help"
Aussie Share Sales is rated 4.56 based on 9 reviews