Aussie Share Sales Reviews

Read Aussie Share Sales Reviews

(02) 8999 0580

contact@aussiesharesales.com.au

Tell us how Aussie Share Sales made you happy
helpful. pleasant, patient, could not fault service in any way. was a pleasure thank you .
Fast, efficient and all done in less than a week. Thank you.
All good. Efficient, fast and secure. Thank you
I'M NOT VERY EXPERIENCED WITH SHARES AND EVERYONE I SPOKE WITH WAS VERY HELPFUL - SHARES SOLD AND CASH IN ACCOUNT WITHIN 4 DAYS - GOOD JOB AUSSIE SHARE SALES I'D RECOMMEND YOU TO ANYONE :):)
great easy way to selling shares. Very quick sale & payed in 2 days, I'm very happy. Very friendly helpful staff.
Couldn't be happier for the service provided, made contact to ensure everything was a smooth transaction, excellent.
Needed to ring several times to chase up payment which had been overlooked by your team. Was told on the day of payment that our fees would be reduced to compensate which was never followed through.
We were surprised at how easy it was to sell the shares thank you very much
We were very happy with the way Katrina handled everything for us.
This process whilst almost double the commission of others was painless and and extremely easy
Very diligent and professional staff, made me feel confident that due process was being closely followed to ensure very low risk of scamming. Execution of order thereafter was very very prompt - you guys are right on top of your game. Would be happy to recommend, so best's to you ;o)
Very happy with how easy it was to sell my shares and quite reasonable fees to. I would use Aussie Share Sales again.
Very helpful great phone manner
The best service and help you heve given us. Regads Carleen and Lou Kuri
The girl I spoke to helped me all the way and was very professional Thankyou very much for your help
Aussie Share Sales is rated 4.69 based on 35 reviews