Australia The Gift Reviews

of reviewers recommend Australia The Gift
Read Australia The Gift Reviews
Good store
Hi there, thank you for taking the time to pass on your feedback. We look forward to serving you again in the future. Thanks again for shopping with Australia the Gift and have a great day!
Great service and fast delivery.
Hi there, Thanks for the five-star rating. We truly appreciate it.
it's still stuck in the mail and hasn't arrived yet!
Sorry could not really give a proper review due to item getting lost in delivery. I have bought a new one.
Hi Tammie,

Thank you for leaving your review on Australia the Gift. We're sorry to hear that you did not receive your order.

I have checked the system and can see that your order was been dispatched on Dec 3 with the tracking number 3349K0015392.

Unfortunately according to Australia post after checking the tracking, I can now confirm that your order was missing in transit as you rightly mentioned.

As a gesture of goodwill, we are happy to issue a full refund for your order later today. This refund should show on in your account in the next 3-5 business days.

Accept our sincere apologies for the disappointment. Hopefully we will see you again in the future for a better experience.

If you have any further questions please let me know and I will be happy to help.

Kind regards
Online team
A gift for my sister, a lovely salary set for the garden
Thank you so much for the great review Helen. We are very happy to hear about how excited you with the item. We look forward to rendering you our service again in future
Best way to send a gift to a new arrival in Australia ..
Hi there, Thanks for the five-star rating. We truly appreciate it.
Amazing little bird. Repeats what is said. Had many laughs listening to it repeat conversations.
Hi there, thank you so much for the great review. We look forward to serving you again in the future. Thanks again for shopping with Australia the Gift and have a great day!
My son Loves it
Hi Carolyn, thank you so much for the great review. We are glad to hear that your son loves the items they received. We look forward to serving you again in the future. Thanks again for shopping with Australia the Gift and have a great day!
Satisfied your products. My order delivered on time, and will shopping again. Send me an email if you have T-shirt white with Australian design. Thanks
Hi Elisa, thank you for taking the time to let us know your feedback. We are glad to hear you are happy with our service. We look forward to serving you again in the future. Thanks again for shopping with Australia the Gift and have a great day!
I am very happy with my purchase
Hi Diane, Thanks for the five-star rating. We truly appreciate it.
NOT RECEIVED SO CANNOT WRITE A REVIEW.
Hi Christine,

Thank you for getting in touch. We're sorry to hear that you are yet to receive your parcel.

I have checked our system and can see that your order was dispatched on 24th November with the tracking number CH115313189AU.

When I checked the tracking here, I can see that your order has enroute already to the United Kingdom.

Our international shipping times, found here, provide shipping estimates that are based off of Australia Post’s own guidelines and are thus an indication of how long it will take for a parcel to arrive once it has been dispatched.

However, due to the COVID-19 disruptions to postal networks around the world there might be few delays.

We sincerely apologise for this delay. We pride ourselves in dispatching our customer orders as soon as possible, but in this instance this delay is out of our control .

Please check the tracking number in few days , hopefully it shouldn't be too much longer until it arrives.

Apologies for the inconvenience and if you require any further assistance please let me know and I will be happy to help.

Kind regards
Online team
I purchased a box full of Australian gifts for my grandkids in the U.S.A. everything i recieved, from the lockets and boomerangs to the kangaroo and koalas were as wonderful as i thought they would be. great quality, super soft plushies and fabulous service.
Thank you so much for the great review Beth. We are very happy to hear about how excited you are with our service. We look forward to rendering you our service again in future
Bought for gift to overseas guest, loves it
Hi there, thank you for taking the time to let us know your feedback. We are glad to hear you are happy with our service. We look forward to serving you again in the future. Thanks again for shopping with Australia the Gift and have a great day!
Cute and perfect aussie Christmas ornament !
Hi Madeleine, Thanks for the five-star rating. We truly appreciate it.
good quick very
Hi Laa, thank you for taking the time to pass on your feedback. We look forward to serving you again in the future. Thanks again for shopping with Australia the Gift and have a great day!
Fantastic Towel, very happy with the purchase.
Hi there, Thanks for the five-star rating. We truly appreciate it.
Thanks for the the laughing kookaburra is very loved! Thanks again, 😁
Hi Akhil, thank you for leaving us a five-star rating. We look forward to serving you again in the future. Thanks again for shopping with Australia the Gift and have a great day!
Good quality Australian Made products for good prices
Thank you so much for the great review Jordan. We are very happy to hear about how excited you are with the product. We look forward to rendering you our service again in future
Great service prompt delivery
Hi Dennis, thank you for taking the time to let us know your feedback. We're delighted to receive your positive review about our service, and look forward to serving you again in the future. Thanks again for shopping with Australia the Gift and have a great day!
good quality!