Avant Wood Reviews

Avant Wood 5 star review on 22nd October 2020
Nicole Clark
Avant Wood 5 star review on 22nd October 2020
Nicole Clark
Well I can't give you a review when I still haven't received my watch I ordered in the beginning of December, and no updated tracking since December 18th, please help! When am I getting my package??
It was easy to adjust, and very well made. I'm very pleased with it.
High quality at a very reasonable price.
The delivery service is terrible! I paid for shipping, so that it would be here before Christmas and it hasn't even moved for the past 5 days. Still waiting for it to arrive!
Worst gift I gifted this year! Shipping was later after paying for it to be there for the holiday. Received watch pin was not secure it fell out. Had to go to jewelers on Saturday to get a pin. Im so disappointed. Well not recommend or purchase from them again.
It is prettier in person and is exactly what you order! (Unlike other ads on facebook)
Looks amazing and came so quick!
Beautiful watch, fast delivery and customer service were very pleasant.
Delivered and not late. Item is as ordered and appears nicely engraved. It was difficult to track delivery through usps and would recommend usps need improvement to know when package is expected to arrive. Christmas present arrived timely took 11 days
I still haven’t received my order
I recently purchased a watch as a gift for my Son. Customer service was wonderful. Received the watch yesterday. It was beautiful and the perfect engraving made it even more special. It is now on it's way to my son in Denver, CO. Can't wait to hear what he thinks.
Spent money sending this watch back 4 months after it stopped working - had to buy a new battery and then pay for shipping repairs .
I purchased this beautiful watch for my son who just graduated from college. The piece is gorgeous and so well-made. The ordering process was very easy. I was contacted by email the day after I ordered to confirm that the engraving was exactly what I wanted before the work was done. The watch arrived within two weeks— and this was right before Christmas! I can’t say enough good things about Avant Wood!
Great watch my boyfriend love it
He loves it! Its the fact that its unique and something he won't see a lot amongst his friends.
It is beautiful ♥️
Have yet to receive my watch in the mail. It’s going on 2 weeks, I’ve contacted someone and got no response. Tried to track the package and can’t get any info.
Second watch I have purchased for my husband. Top notch all the way! I will continue to support ❤️
I received the watch within 2 weeks & it is absolutely beautiful! It's a Christmas gift for my fiancee & I am sure he will love it!! Thank you so much for a great product.
So happy with my order,.
Even more happy I recieved it as fast as I did.,
Definitely Recommend,.