Avant Wood Reviews

of reviewers recommend Avant Wood

Tell us how Avant Wood made you happy
The watch was more beautiful in person and I can tell that it is well made. It has a great weight to it. I can't wait to give it as an anniversary gift!
I was very impressed by the wood watch I bought it is very nice, and the engraving looks so good. I was also impressed with how fast you got the watch to me. Thank you
Cindy Garner
Very nice watch. Got here in good time. Great present
Shipping was very fast, product is very nice. But my second hand is broken on the watch, waiting on customer service to reach back out to me.
Loved it!!
Good quality. Received order in under a week.
My fiancé loves his watch it was a great surprise I was going to give it to him and his birthday in December but it was such a cool looking watch I gave it to him early and I got a find him something else for his birthday
Bought as a gift for my boyfriend, it came fast and looked amazing! He loved it!
Well crafted and very nice design. Great looking watch
It would be at five but the man’s Watch, the engraving was so dark , it’s very difficult to read.
Love the watch just doesn’t light up when it’s dark.
My husband loved this watch!! It made a great anniversary gift and it was even more special because I could personalize the engraving. Perfect gift!! Quick shipping!!
Ordering and shipping were so easy and delivery was very quick. My husband is getting this as a gift for vow renewal. He's going to love it and will be very surprised.
Shipping was super fast and the watch looks perfect!
I’m in love with this gift! I cannot wait to give this to my fiancé in our wedding day. Everything looks so nice!
I would recommend using it for any present . My boyfriend loved it
The watch is amazing and the customer service was great. I will order again.
Watch came quickly
I am so obsessed with my purchase I cannot wait to give it to my soon to be husband !! I bought it for a wedding gift for next month and I’ve already almost showed him about five times !! Perfect, beautiful, and so reasonably priced.
My husband was taken a back by the beauty of his 40th anniversary watch. Thank you!!
Avant Wood is rated 4.73 based on 73 reviews