Aztec Diamond Equestrian Reviews

03AM
3AM

Tell us how Aztec Diamond Equestrian made you happy

2 - 3 Hours
"Thank you Aztec Diamond for designing breeches that fit perfectly and look great! The customer service was second to none, I returned an item for a smaller size and received the correct size back within a few days! My last purchase was made at Olympia and as always the staff were very friendly and helpful even though they were rushed off their feet!"
Are you Aztec Diamond Equestrian? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I like the style, feel and look of the breeches but you definitely do NOT get what you pay for. The fabric is extremely thin and flimsy and quite literally see through. They feel more like leggings than breeches and I am frankly appalled by the price they are charging for products clearly not worth it. They claim their company is ‘affordable’ but to me, affordable means under £30! If I am spending nearly £100(!!) on a pair of breeches I expect the quality to be fantastic! And sadly these breeches just do not measure up to my expectations. I would happily pay up to £30 for these, but the company seems to have failed to understand that £90 is a LOT of money, and to charge that for these breeches is just ridiculous - you do not get your money’s worth. Personally I’d say do a bit of browsing and you could save yourself £40 and the embarrassment of going to a competition with your knickers on show!!"
"When this company first started up, I was in love with their products. They fit well, true to size, and were made well. Many of the first breeches/shirts I bought from the company during that time period (2014-2016 or so) is still in fantastic condition with no loose stitching or defects. However, both the company and their products have gone downhill since 2017 and especially in 2018. First, the sizing has been ruined. Their new baselayers run extremely small - I usually wear a small in Ariat and their L and XL baselayers are still skin tight! Their new breeches (with the elastic waistband) fit awful. The old styles fit like a glove, though the non-elastic waistband was annoying. However, the new ones were made for someone with a perfectly flat stomach, are super tight in the knee, and fit loose in the thighs/crotch. The new fit for their clothes is terrible. Not only has their fit changed, but the quality of their items have, too. The recent products (2017-) I have purchased have almost all had to be resewn in areas or the lettering is cracking/peeling. Lastly, their customer service is shameful. I tried to return a pair of their SS18 breeches and they outright refused the package. Keep in mind, I live in the U.S., so had to pay about 20-25% of the cost of the breeches for SHIPPING just for the package to be refused by the company. I followed all instructions on returns and have had successful returns prior to this incident. I emailed them, and they did not have a valid reason on why it was sent back to me. I also contacted them in hopes of giving feedback on their recent sizing issues, as their shirts seem to only be made for young adults/very small/petite women. No response was ever given. This company does not seem open to feedback on their products. I used to love this company - it used to be all I ever wore. I have been disappointed by them again and again. It is unfortunate, but I have decided to never purchase from this company again, at least until they fix these issues. Personally, I feel that is unacceptable that Aztec Diamond is making their products run so incredibly small. It has had negative emotional effects on some girls/women I know who can are having to drastically size up or stop purchasing altogether as no size fits. These girls are resorting to that they are "fat," when it is due to the mistakes made by Aztec Diamond. Aztec Diamond should, at minimum, update their sizing charts to reflect the sizing more accurately and decrease their prices since their products do not hold up to use."
"Bought two pairs of leggings and they ripped within 10 wears due to the seams rubbing when riding (not too small actually were a bit baggy) Base layer ripped when it wasn’t even on me, literally went to put it on and it tore right down the arm (also not too small for me bought a size up) Love my breeches but the stitching isn’t great on them, really don’t feel they will last very long and I’ve only used them 5 or so times Pity because I like the breeches and base layer but quality is honestly nowhere near the price"
"I recently went on a riding vacation and wore the azect equestrian tech stretch leggings in navy for the first time on a horse. I put my cell phone in the pocket on the side of my leg. After 45 minutes of light groundwork I returned to the stables to find that my phone was missing from the pocket. One of the staff was kind enough to retrieve it but unfortunately my phone was completely broken after being stepped on by horses. I emailed the company and they don’t even have the curtesy to reply. Will never buy anything from this clearly faulty and non functional company again."
"nothing quite like ADE products out there, the quality is perfect and the designs/fabrics/colours just keep getting better every year x"
"My favourite brand for my horse clothing, literally live in leggings. I have numerous pairs - highly recommended. Customer service is great, the girls are very very helpful and always respond quickly x"
"Absolutely love my breeches from AD - I have three pairs. White breeches always come clean after the leather stain from my saddle, even when it has rained x"
"Brought plenty from this company and always looks and fit nice. Hope to deal with them again. Meghan was great customer service."
"Excellent customer service. I bought the breeches in light grey and the fit was perfect, so comfortable to wear, plenty of stretch. Had good comments from others when I wear them. Will certainly be buying more products."
"I absolutely love and live in all my products from AD. Customer service are always so helpful, my whole yard is now AD mad. Favourite products are my denim breeches and tracksuits, highly recommended! x"
"When receiving a (rare) faulty product their customer service was amazing, fully understanding and quick to sort my problem, couldn’t recommend them enough! Secretly obsessed with all their stylish, comfy clothes."
"I have worked in customer relations for years and I can honestly say this one of the best customer service experiences I have had, the staff are so helpful and went above and beyond to get my daughters birthday presents here on time after an error on my side. My daughter also loves her products, she looks very smart! xx"
"I’m slightly obsessed with ADE to say the least and have been purchasing their products since 2014. I ride in no other brand but Aztec diamond now! The quality of their products are exceptional and are extremely affordable. The customer service provided is second to none and every need of the customer is catered for, I really can’t recommend them enough!"
"Really good quality clothing, and the packaging is really nice! Quick delivery too, thank you AD!!x"
"Comfiest riding leggings I have ever worn ."
"I've been looking to review this company for so long and am so pleased I've found this site! I'm an E cup I find it so hard to find supportive sports bras. I've got an old style mesh bra and the newer Khaki and pink bras and I love them. Being bigger busted I really need support when riding and running around the yard like a crazy lady they are so comfy, easy to wash and dry that's so important to me. I'm sure I'm not the only one my next order will definitely contain leggings and a the new white bra :) :) :) Thank you so much Aztec Diamond!!!"
"Amazed by the customer servise it is definitely the best I’ve ever come across. The clothes are amazing too, comfy, great quality and the style is perfect as it is sometimes hard to find nice looking equestrian wear!"
"Amazing service. Great staff and good quality clothing. Everyone compliments the clothes whenever I wear them. Fab for the gym too. Thank you"
"Couldn't believe how quick my order came through I was amazed.. I had a couple of returns and the turnaround was fabulous. The items have been washed and worn numerous times and are still as I bought them. I would highly recommend them.. thank you."
Aztec Diamond Equestrian is rated 4.17 based on 29 reviews