Aztec Diamond Equestrian Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Aztec Diamond Equestrian

How would you rate Aztec Diamond Equestrian ?

(optional)

4 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Aztec Diamond Equestrian in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"I bought two pairs of the technical stretch leggings for my daughter, I have to say I'm not that impressed, she's worn them a handful of times and the stitching already seems to be fraying on one and the logo on the other pair has gone, whether it be in the wash or whilst wearing them I am unsure. I would say she has worn both pairs less than 5 times and washing instructions have been followed. They look great but are not very hard wearing in my opinion."
"Absolutely amazing customer service! They get back to very quickly and resolve the problem or answer your questions right away! The products are very good quality and fit great!"
"Bought some Aztec Diamond Equestrian leggings last week and have ridden in them twice and the fabric has rubbed up and looks very worn and the stitching appears to be fraying. I repeat this is after only wearing them twice! I don’t know what all the hype is about. Really disappointed."
"Very friendly and helpful Customer Support. The delivery of the item I ordered was prompt and problem-free, and since I hadn't read any reviews of the Company before I made the purchase, I wasn't sure if I would be satisfied with their service. However, I was very positively surprised and will definitely make another purchase with Aztec Diamond Equestrian."
Aztec Diamond Equestrian is rated 3.25 based on 4 reviews