Aztec Diamond Equestrian Reviews

82% of reviewers recommend Aztec Diamond Equestrian

How would you rate Aztec Diamond Equestrian ?

Claire Whitehall
Unverified Reviewer
"I have worked in customer relations for years and I can honestly say this one of the best customer service experiences I have had, the staff are so helpful and went above and beyond to get my daughters birthday presents here on time after an error on my side. My daughter also loves her products, she looks very smart! xx"
Abbie Ronson
Verified Reviewer
"I’m slightly obsessed with ADE to say the least and have been purchasing their products since 2014. I ride in no other brand but Aztec diamond now! The quality of their products are exceptional and are extremely affordable. The customer service provided is second to none and every need of the customer is catered for, I really can’t recommend them enough!"
"Really good quality clothing, and the packaging is really nice! Quick delivery too, thank you AD!!x"
"Comfiest riding leggings I have ever worn ."
"I've been looking to review this company for so long and am so pleased I've found this site! I'm an E cup I find it so hard to find supportive sports bras. I've got an old style mesh bra and the newer Khaki and pink bras and I love them. Being bigger busted I really need support when riding and running around the yard like a crazy lady they are so comfy, easy to wash and dry that's so important to me. I'm sure I'm not the only one my next order will definitely contain leggings and a the new white bra :) :) :) Thank you so much Aztec Diamond!!!"
Anne Lucy Fisher
Verified Reviewer
"Amazed by the customer servise it is definitely the best I’ve ever come across. The clothes are amazing too, comfy, great quality and the style is perfect as it is sometimes hard to find nice looking equestrian wear!"
"Amazing service. Great staff and good quality clothing. Everyone compliments the clothes whenever I wear them. Fab for the gym too. Thank you"
"Couldn't believe how quick my order came through I was amazed.. I had a couple of returns and the turnaround was fabulous. The items have been washed and worn numerous times and are still as I bought them. I would highly recommend them.. thank you."
"Hands down the best equestrian clothing on the market, quality and stylish. Wouldn’t wear anything else. I have all the leggings and they fit like a glove. Always get a quick reply when asking questions about new products too. Would highly recommend to anyone and everyone."
"Fantastic customer service and product..my leggings fit like a glove .I have two hoodies I love and they wash beautifully.Would highly recommend ."
"I recently bought one of the crew neck jumpers from ADE and I absolutely love it. Perfect for riding and chilling, also cool to wear with jeans. I also have many other products from them over the years which I love. Never had an issue with delivery or customer service unlike I have with other competitor brands. Can’t wait to put in my next order!!!"
"Very helpful company, I had to change the delivery address on my order and they made this no trouble at all. The parcel arrived within a couple of days and I absolutely love my new leggings and base layer! Excellent quality and great service, i will be buying from Aztec Diamond again. :)"
"It took 2 phone calls and 2 emails before my concerns were acted upon. I bought a pair of leggings for my daughter (I spent more than I usually would on leggings) and so expected them to last more then 1 wear. After wearing for half a day and before a wash the seat area became bobbly. Not acceptable considering the price. I was instructed to return the item at my own expense for them to be deemed faulty or not. Bot good practice in my opinion and considering the lack of response from several attempts to contact them I thought, for the benefit of your reputation that the terms and conditions would be over ruled and a replacement or refund offered. This was refused and I was not going to risk sending back the leggings without confirmation they would make a refund. I sent photos (twice) which still was not enough. Be warned if your product is faulty you will have a battle on your hands to solve it. Bad service and contradictory emails!"
"I bought two pairs of the technical stretch leggings for my daughter, I have to say I'm not that impressed, she's worn them a handful of times and the stitching already seems to be fraying on one and the logo on the other pair has gone, whether it be in the wash or whilst wearing them I am unsure. I would say she has worn both pairs less than 5 times and washing instructions have been followed. They look great but are not very hard wearing in my opinion."
"Absolutely amazing customer service! They get back to very quickly and resolve the problem or answer your questions right away! The products are very good quality and fit great!"
"Bought some Aztec Diamond Equestrian leggings last week and have ridden in them twice and the fabric has rubbed up and looks very worn and the stitching appears to be fraying. I repeat this is after only wearing them twice! I don’t know what all the hype is about. Really disappointed."
"Very friendly and helpful Customer Support. The delivery of the item I ordered was prompt and problem-free, and since I hadn't read any reviews of the Company before I made the purchase, I wasn't sure if I would be satisfied with their service. However, I was very positively surprised and will definitely make another purchase with Aztec Diamond Equestrian."
Aztec Diamond Equestrian is rated 4.35 based on 17 reviews