Aztec Diamond Equestrian Reviews

81% of reviewers recommend Aztec Diamond Equestrian
00AM
12AM

Tell us how Aztec Diamond Equestrian made you happy

"Bought two pairs of leggings and they ripped within 10 wears due to the seams rubbing when riding (not too small actually were a bit baggy) Base layer ripped when it wasn’t even on me, literally went to put it on and it tore right down the arm (also not too small for me bought a size up) Love my breeches but the stitching isn’t great on them, really don’t feel they will last very long and I’ve only used them 5 or so times Pity because I like the breeches and base layer but quality is honestly nowhere near the price"
Are you Aztec Diamond Equestrian? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Aztec Diamond Equestrian receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"I recently went on a riding vacation and wore the azect equestrian tech stretch leggings in navy for the first time on a horse. I put my cell phone in the pocket on the side of my leg. After 45 minutes of light groundwork I returned to the stables to find that my phone was missing from the pocket. One of the staff was kind enough to retrieve it but unfortunately my phone was completely broken after being stepped on by horses. I emailed the company and they don’t even have the curtesy to reply. Will never buy anything from this clearly faulty and non functional company again."
"nothing quite like ADE products out there, the quality is perfect and the designs/fabrics/colours just keep getting better every year x"
"My favourite brand for my horse clothing, literally live in leggings. I have numerous pairs - highly recommended. Customer service is great, the girls are very very helpful and always respond quickly x"
"Absolutely love my breeches from AD - I have three pairs. White breeches always come clean after the leather stain from my saddle, even when it has rained x"
"Brought plenty from this company and always looks and fit nice. Hope to deal with them again. Meghan was great customer service."
"Excellent customer service. I bought the breeches in light grey and the fit was perfect, so comfortable to wear, plenty of stretch. Had good comments from others when I wear them. Will certainly be buying more products."
"I absolutely love and live in all my products from AD. Customer service are always so helpful, my whole yard is now AD mad. Favourite products are my denim breeches and tracksuits, highly recommended! x"
"When receiving a (rare) faulty product their customer service was amazing, fully understanding and quick to sort my problem, couldn’t recommend them enough! Secretly obsessed with all their stylish, comfy clothes."
"I have worked in customer relations for years and I can honestly say this one of the best customer service experiences I have had, the staff are so helpful and went above and beyond to get my daughters birthday presents here on time after an error on my side. My daughter also loves her products, she looks very smart! xx"
"I’m slightly obsessed with ADE to say the least and have been purchasing their products since 2014. I ride in no other brand but Aztec diamond now! The quality of their products are exceptional and are extremely affordable. The customer service provided is second to none and every need of the customer is catered for, I really can’t recommend them enough!"
"Really good quality clothing, and the packaging is really nice! Quick delivery too, thank you AD!!x"
"Comfiest riding leggings I have ever worn ."
"I've been looking to review this company for so long and am so pleased I've found this site! I'm an E cup I find it so hard to find supportive sports bras. I've got an old style mesh bra and the newer Khaki and pink bras and I love them. Being bigger busted I really need support when riding and running around the yard like a crazy lady they are so comfy, easy to wash and dry that's so important to me. I'm sure I'm not the only one my next order will definitely contain leggings and a the new white bra :) :) :) Thank you so much Aztec Diamond!!!"
"Amazed by the customer servise it is definitely the best I’ve ever come across. The clothes are amazing too, comfy, great quality and the style is perfect as it is sometimes hard to find nice looking equestrian wear!"
"Amazing service. Great staff and good quality clothing. Everyone compliments the clothes whenever I wear them. Fab for the gym too. Thank you"
"Couldn't believe how quick my order came through I was amazed.. I had a couple of returns and the turnaround was fabulous. The items have been washed and worn numerous times and are still as I bought them. I would highly recommend them.. thank you."
"Hands down the best equestrian clothing on the market, quality and stylish. Wouldn’t wear anything else. I have all the leggings and they fit like a glove. Always get a quick reply when asking questions about new products too. Would highly recommend to anyone and everyone."
"Fantastic customer service and product..my leggings fit like a glove .I have two hoodies I love and they wash beautifully.Would highly recommend ."
"I recently bought one of the crew neck jumpers from ADE and I absolutely love it. Perfect for riding and chilling, also cool to wear with jeans. I also have many other products from them over the years which I love. Never had an issue with delivery or customer service unlike I have with other competitor brands. Can’t wait to put in my next order!!!"
Aztec Diamond Equestrian is rated 4.31 based on 26 reviews