Aztec Diamond Equestrian Reviews

75% of reviewers recommend Aztec Diamond Equestrian
10AM
10AM

Tell us how Aztec Diamond Equestrian made you happy

"Bought two pairs of leggings and they ripped within 10 wears due to the seams rubbing when riding (not too small actually were a bit baggy) Base layer ripped when it wasn’t even on me, literally went to put it on and it tore right down the arm (also not too small for me bought a size up) Love my breeches but the stitching isn’t great on them, really don’t feel they will last very long and I’ve only used them 5 or so times Pity because I like the breeches and base layer but quality is honestly nowhere near the price"
Are you Aztec Diamond Equestrian? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I bought two pairs of the technical stretch leggings for my daughter, I have to say I'm not that impressed, she's worn them a handful of times and the stitching already seems to be fraying on one and the logo on the other pair has gone, whether it be in the wash or whilst wearing them I am unsure. I would say she has worn both pairs less than 5 times and washing instructions have been followed. They look great but are not very hard wearing in my opinion."
Aztec Diamond Equestrian is rated 4.14 based on 28 reviews