Aztec Diamond Equestrian Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend Aztec Diamond Equestrian

How would you rate Aztec Diamond Equestrian ?

"I bought two pairs of the technical stretch leggings for my daughter, I have to say I'm not that impressed, she's worn them a handful of times and the stitching already seems to be fraying on one and the logo on the other pair has gone, whether it be in the wash or whilst wearing them I am unsure. I would say she has worn both pairs less than 5 times and washing instructions have been followed. They look great but are not very hard wearing in my opinion."
Aztec Diamond Equestrian is rated 4.52 based on 23 reviews