Banggood Reviews

B
Happiness Grade

Banggood have a Customer Happiness Grade of B. Customers love their prices, delivery and customer service but are unhappy with their refunds.

A

Price - Excellent

93.17%
Industry Average
Good product at a great price.
- Anonymous
Rc car transmitter and rx for this price and functionalities is unheard of... very impressed
- Frenchie
First rechargeable glue gun I’ve seen. Good price, came quickly. Glue seems better than “usual” glue sticks. Tiny but up to big jobs. Very convenient not to have to plug in and have the wire pull it over.
- Dr Andrew Taylor
A-

Delivery - Fast

88.89%
Industry Average
Fast delivery to Canada. Umidigi F2 pretty good in competition for the money I paid. Thanks.
Quick delivery.Nice service.
- Anonymous
Everything like described. Fast delivery.
- Marco Jassmann
E

Refunds - Difficult

41.58%
Industry Average
Was notified 12 days after ordering that items were not in stock Even though the site said plenty stock. Asked for refund and one week later was told items were being dispatched, took another 10 days to receive.disapointing customer service, delivery time was what I expected
- Anonymous
I recieved my order, but my product did not work. I am asking for a refund.
- Waylon Lee Starr
The worst online shop experience ive made. Item was never shipped, the support wouldnt reply anything but repeatedly „please wait another 48 hours“ every two days. And on top if that they refuse to cancel my order nor refund me, altough the item should have been shipped within 24 hours but wasnt for already 2 weeks now. Had to open PayPal Case. be aware of this scam business!
- hendrik linke
79.89%
Industry Average
Great service fast shipping excellent product. No problem thank you
Quick delivery.Nice service.
- Anonymous
I've brought 2 items from Banggood so far, and keeping in mind of two significant facts: 1- I'm from South Africa, and our postal service is terrible.
- Sipho Grant